"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow the gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can over-trow the gubbmint!"

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? Why won't you support COMMON SENSE gun regulation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pj_3M_RvKVY
youtube.com/watch?v=IULSD8VwXEs
youtube.com/watch?v=wZrcR3guGG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHALL

1/10

I don't have a vagina.

Dindu with a criminal record can't buy guns legally, the man behind the counter would not sell to him. Horsey is so full of shit.

>posting the edit
Horsey didn't sell his soul for this shit.

>horsey

Fuck off

Saged

Time to redpill you idiots on statistics

Has anyone done a nigger edit of this one?

You can't otherthrow the government... So what? May aswell make it harder for them

Even if I wanted to ban them, the second amendment specifically says that it shall not be infringed. I don't think that it even says that for basic rights like freedom of religion.

how many nig nogs Merca got?

Not a single one of those statistics is a valid argument for more 2nd amendment restrictions.

that's because they just get knifed instead

We've always been able to get guns in IL, just not in Chicago. Luckily the Supreme Court struck down that ban

NOT

BE

Educate yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=pj_3M_RvKVY

A hostile, tyrannical government can't suppress an armed civilian populace.

US army has been beaten by rice farmers in Asia, goat fuckers in Afghanistan and camel jockeys in Iraq.

And every nation on the Earth would recognize the legitimacy of an insurrection and be sending them aid the second the internationally-condemned illegitimate government in Washington began deploying Death Squads from their allies in Saudi Arabia and narco cartels in Mexico and bombing "their" nation into submission.

That's the purpose of gun ownership. Tyrants can't oppress guerrillas. The Revolutionary War against England was a guerrilla, terrorist war. And it WORKED.

>does not include northern ireland
haha oh fuck

WELL REGULATED

>dindu
I think you need glasses, m8.

>horsey cartoons

Do you know what constitutes a militia?
What makes it different than the standing military?
Do you know that militias are hastily thrown together in times of crisis?
Do you realize that would be hard to do if citizens didn't already have their own firearms?
Are you starting to understand why the 2nd amendment explicitly states that every citizen has the right to bear those firearms?

HHEYE YTEHAT REALLY MAKES ME THINK UHUHUHUHUHUHU
>XDXDX

I AM SILLY

INFRINGED

WELL REGULATED it's not some rag tag group that gets thrown toegether you stupid peace of shit

>right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
I doesn't say anything about how many, or what kind. If everyone is allowed a handgun, their right to keep and bear arms is not infringed.

Really makes your neurons fire.

>what is gorilla warfare
can you go back to the UK or some shit you coward cuckold

The manufacturing and sale of weapons needs regulated.

It has nothing to do with "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" because that's only the ownership of.

There's an easy way to refute retards against gun control.

Do you own a rocket launcher? Do you own a nuke?

You don't need an AR-15 either.

>"What is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials.”
>George Mason, co-author of the 2nd Amendmnet

Listen up.

I don't care what Hillary has promised when she is president. There won't be any new federal gun regulations.

Want proof? Look what happened after Sandy Hook. Maryland and Connecticut created some new restrictions. In response, 10 other states relaxed restrictions! Not exactly an American Port Arthur.

If shooting 20 children won't cause major reform, what do you think will?

/thread

>Watch something I believe and agree with me
Fuck you, faggot.
The only education anyone needs is reading the fucking amendment.
It's plain as day and for good reason.
You commies won't subvert it, no matter how hard you try

youtube.com/watch?v=IULSD8VwXEs
youtube.com/watch?v=wZrcR3guGG0

Constitution tells you to go fuck yourself faggot
You don't like it get the fuck off our clay
I laugh at your sillyness

Dindu's can be white or black, niggers come in all colors, just so happens most of them are black. We found the rare white unicorn dindu, but the same holds true, when a fire arm is purchased even at a "guns show" it goes through a federal background check at all FFL dealers.

Shooting ALL the children.

Give it time. It'll happen.

Yes, stricter gun control laws mean less deaths by FIREARMS, but what is fails to take into account is that a lot of the people killed in red states are criminals. The gun control state's firearms deaths are all committed BY THE CRIMINALS shooting up the place.

It is exactly that.
As far as the Constitution states, I am my own well regulated militia.
Prove I'm not, within the bounds of the Constitution.
God, you're retarded

>>what is gorilla warfare
I don't know. Maybe you should ask the good folks of Cincinnati?

Kill forty! Eighty! Six million!

>You can't overthrow the goverment with your guns so you may as well ban guns
>Makes a petition on change.org to overthrow the US goverment because Bernie can't win

I actually prefer AK's to AR's

he's been posting this thread for 4 years

please just stop responding

I should know, ive been here that long

Impartial opinion:

Whereas I do not want to see guns becoming commonplace in the UK, I wholeheartedly believe that in a society where guns are already established, taking them away, or limiting their availability, will absolutely seem like a move designed to strip power from a populace.

It irks me when people seem to ignore this train of thought.

>Illinois
>not able to get guns

My local Walmart sells guns (including handguns) and hunting licenses. Sorry, bad graphic with bad information.

>The Revolutionary War against England was a guerrilla, terrorist war.

No it wasnt
It was conventional warfare with the backing of two european powers militarily stronger than Britain

>Dindu's can be white or black
You should check your dog-whistle, m8. We can still hear it.

>when a fire arm is purchased even at a "guns show" it goes through a federal background check
Are you entirely sure about that?

A

>1911 – Turkey disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1915 – 1917 they murdered 1.5 million Armenians.

>1929 – Russia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1929 – 1953 they murdered 20 million Russians.

>1935 – China disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1948 – 1952 they murdered 20 million Chinese.

>1956 – Cambodia disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1975 – 1977 they murdered 1 million Educated people.

>1964 – Guatamala disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1964 – 1981 they murdered 100,000 Mayan Indians.

>1970 – Uganda disarmed it’s citizens, and between 1971 – 1979 they murdered 300,000 Christians.

"That would never happen"
If I went to a restaurant and every time I went there I got food poisoning I would avoid that restaraunt entirely, not try my luck again.

But hey, maybe this time it won't happen, if it does I expect you to welcome it with open arms.

I'd be willing to bet our knife murders are lower than those other countries.
I can't imagine why that would be, though

This. Plus, it's not like everyone in the army would side with the government, the desertion rate would be very high. It would be a huge clusterfuck-jets and tanks would largely be useless. Gun's are necessary and the founding fathers knew this. Faggot leftists man...

Is that stat before or after the FBI excluded Hispanics as white?

>If shooting 20 children won't cause major reform, what do you think will?
One Supreme Court Justice

Hilary couldn't even do her job as Secretary of State.

I'm still waiting for her to be indicted.

Oh, never mind. I didn't see the text under.

Death by deadly assault hammers and vehicle related deaths beat guns.

So, what now?

>Rebels control city
>Bomb the city

How are they useless?

>firearm deaths
from what ethnicity might these crimes be occurring from????

makes you think

Kikes instinctively know that if the second amendment gets modified or repealed enough then the first amendment can be severely modified and/or repealed as well.

There is a reason why the second amendment was created and that was to protect the first amendment, how is it that I, as an Australian, can see this more clearly than you moronic liberal leftists in America.

You know I honestly hope you leftists get your way and have all your free speech taken away, then you will appreciate Orwell's words "If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face, forever."

inb4 "I don't want your guns taken away, just regulated", it is the same as "I don't want to ban free speech, I just want to stop certain speakers because they say stuff I don't like." you absolute fucking pillocks.

>Why won't you support COMMON SENSE gun regulation?

It won't make any difference.

Whites create the guns so even though a black man uses it to kill someone, a white man was behind it.

FUCKING

kek

I'll see you irk, and raise you a qualm. Given a society which is a world leader in gun deaths; in which, 2nd amendment notwithstanding, the populace is ill-equipped to tackle the increasingly militarised police, let alone the actual military; isn't it possible that the fiction of good folks with guns is actually causing more harm than good?

I'm on the fence about gun control. However here is my question to those in favour of more strict gun control. How many deaths is too many? As in how much do we need to restrict guns before you feel as though it's enough? When it comes to reality, especially USA we have a massive amount of fire arms here. If we made all guns illegal accept the fire arms that are already illegal do you think we would see a major drop in violent death?

Obama tried to follow the rules.

Hilldog will not.

That is why i fear her presidency.

Largely useless. How did the US fair in the Middle East? Or Vietnam? All the technology in the world and we couldn't defeat goat fuckers or rice farmers.

>UK*
>Doesn't include NI

This makes sense because the laws are different but it made me laugh anyway

Based 'Roo speaks the truth. You're welcome to help us on The Day of the Rope if you'd like.

Go figure, a Burger who can't grasp grammar...

Oh no, the common sense buzzword again.

Here are some other buzzwords:

SHALL NOT INFRINGE

not an argument

Well regulated militia.........Who would do the regulation. ..?. The elected goverment

WHITE MALE

>Obama tried to follow the rules.
Is this a meme?

What the fuck is going on in Luxembourg?

Don't be a little cuck, gun violence is rare.

>It won't make any difference.
So what's the problem?

Op replied one time.
Sage
B8

But, but, but, muh emotions!

"Regulated" meant disciplined or trained. Think of the British Regulars when you try to understand the taken meaning of the word.

>Being killed or wounded by a gun is somehow inherently worse than being killed or wounded by literally any other sort of weapon or assault
>Several people being shot in a ((designated shooting street)) Gun-Free Zone is worse than the same amount of people being shot in several places or over a long period of itme
>Men, women and children should not be allowed to have access to the greatest equalizer in defense of themselves, their families, their property, and their fellow citizens
Lefty/pol/ is never right

>COMMON SENSE

Why do leftards always think their opinions are "just common sense"?

This.
Abandon thread.
Lefties sufficiently btfo, and in record time

The only nut is someone who lacks the common sense or courage to defend himself.