No Muslim family should engage in birth control: Turkey's Erdogan

>No Muslim family should engage in birth control or family planning, Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan said on Monday, calling again on pious Muslims to have more children.

>"We will multiply our descendants. They talk about population planning, birth control. No Muslim family can have such an approach," he said in a speech in Istanbul broadcast live on television. "Nobody can interfere in God's work. The first duty here belongs to mothers," he said.

>Women's groups and opposition politicians have criticized Erdogan, a devout Muslim for telling women how many children to have and dismissing the Western idea of gender equality. He has previously equated birth control with treason.

Is your body ready for the largest religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-erdogan-women-idUSKCN0YL1RR
youtube.com/watch?v=F24mO1AKqV8
youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY
youtube.com/watch?v=gEGKp0lYbf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-erdogan-women-idUSKCN0YL1RR

>implying any Muslim, in the history of the world, has EVER practiced birth control

Roaches really aren't smart they forgot kurds are muslim.

Not true. Muslims invented the first condoms using a goat's intestine. Westerners later refined the practice by taking it out of the goat first.

fucking..BASED

>muslims using goats

Why am i not suprised

Are these fuckers too stupid to realize if you have a baby with more than one woman the kid you left fatherless is going to hate you?

>AYY WE JUST GO AROUND FUCKING WOMEN AND ISLAM WILL BE STRONK

Babies don't come out the pussy shouting allahu ackbar, you have to make them that way.

Also:
>No family planning
my fucking sides, he's literally asking for people to have dysfunctional families. If there is a sudden spike in Columbine style recreations in Turkey you know what families they came from.

This is good
The more Erdogan goes full retard, the less chance turkroaches enter the EU

>implying even eruopeans want the EU
see brexit, top kek its a failed project

this is only the case in cucked western countries, not in redpilled islamic countries

What's the general opinion of erdogan in turkey,i kind of like him but hes one of those leaders that feel like they can randomly decide to do something retarded and fuck everything up.

Kek you magnificent limey

hes the last hope for islam in this century

Whomever dares, wins.

They are a strong nation and have enough power for many great things, but they fear their strength is not as great as they thought.

Xddd

He is the best leader Turkey had for the majority of Turks.

>More Mussies to mow down in the next world war

Can't wait for all that EXP.

This will be the greatest exp grinding season ever.

>Muslims to have more children

What did he mean by this?

>whitey is cucking themselves
>Islamic master race grows bigger and bigger
How can whitey even compete?

breeding war

This

Kek'd on the train

>Is your body ready for the largest REMOVAL?
Someone get some bug spray.

>Being on Aussie public transport system in 2016

Stay safe mate. Remember, if you see some coons coming your way, just tell them you're a Centrelink employment officer. They'll run from you as fast as they can.

Demographic warfare

there's gonna be so much of us you guys are going to lag to death.

Just stay in Egypt and we can be friends. It's the invaders and the traitors who let them in that need to pay.

>Tfw the blimp from Australia to the Middle East doesn't show up because of all the lag, so have to wait for the server to reset with the entire raid group behind me

>tfw no guns to defend from amerifats when the race war hits

Classic British humor, probably from a classic white Brit

>Impressive. Very nice.

What did he do?

>Dem Yeniceri costumes, doe

The Janissaries were stolen Christian children from the Balkans forced into the Sultan's military.

It would be fantastic to see Trump engage in a little patriotic nostagia by being sworn in before a nice display of shirtless blacks in chains. Yay slavery!

We need a nuclear war ww2 or style carpet bombing no other options

>Erdoğan supported Finance Minister Ali Babacan in enforcing macro-economic policies. Erdoğan tried to attract more foreign investors to Turkey and lifted many government regulations.

>Erdoğan inherited a debt of $23.5 billion to the IMF, which was reduced to $0.9 billion in 2012. He decided not to sign a new deal. Turkey's debt to the IMF was thus declared to be completely paid and he announced that the IMF could borrow from Turkey.

how can one man be so based? mashallah

hahaha [triggered] balkan rape baby

So he basically strong-armed his eye to economic recovery through finding the right man and fighting off geopolitical interests.

Breed out the white race! Repopulate Europe with sand niggers!

French people are so fucking slow

hes talking about turkey, not europe. its not our fault your women dont want to have kids

and thereby outplaying the jews

And I'm talking about sand niggers from Turkey repopulating Europe you fucking faggot.

this is what you get for bombing muslim countries

so we will conquer you with peace, not a single drop of blood needed

Nothing more awesome in my opinion than observing evolution play out in real time. It's like watching a nature on TV where the apex predators higher in the food chain prey on a species lower in the food chain.

nature snow*

show*

Fucking white race, it's your fault I make thse typos.

>its not our fault your women don't want to have kids

its not our fault either thank the ones who shill for the direction they took us in. the boomers.

best thing about it is that its completely legal, this is the price of individualism

yeah fuck boomers desu, but don;t worry, islam will break your chains

also thank the willy nilly lasae fair way western women latch on to anything seen as 'trendy' although its not the same thing its basicly not mutually exclusive (pun not intended)

>Islam
>Redpill

t. Maqbul goatfucker

>not a single drop of blood needed

t.mossad

from fire goat point of view, they are the real muslins
since they are the ones actualy practicing the bullshit that is writen on the book

I can't wait for the day of the rope when we glass every province of Canada except Quebec and the middle east.

t. cathocuck

good luck lol i live in quebec

T. Alah

>kid you left fatherless is going to hate you?
perfect opportunity for radicalization

dont be so mean to your children, mehemet.
turks are gunna get bleached in the harem, ayy.

goodnight all

youtube.com/watch?v=F24mO1AKqV8

Gotem

>bleaching anything with recessive genes
1/10. Your role is to submit to the darker shades, even genetics agree on this.

youtube.com/watch?v=psfMLKIjGTY

Fuck off faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=gEGKp0lYbf4

Better