You made Swedes ?

You made Swedes ?

3-1

Fuck em

Great group of guys!

Refs winning a tournament for Canada again, big surprise. Your national team practices with the Italian soccer team, doesn't it?

what is a "swede"

Don't be scandalous u faggot

>he thinks obviously penalties arent penalties

>implying Canada Wasn’t the better team

Nigger you dove with an Olympic grade flop on two of those penalties, but that's not what I'm fucking talking about. A single power play for Sweden when Canadian players were holding them and dragging them down the entire fucking game? Fuck outta here with that shit. Those refs were sucking Canada's cock like there's no fucking tomorrow. Not to mention Canadian fans are fucking cancerous as fuck and should all get nuked by North Korea.

What fucking game were you watching?

I don't watch sports and therefor have no clue what you two are talking about but you both sound mad as fuck over a game. It's just a game and you're not even part of it.

You’re both clearly upset about what was obviously going to happen, it’s alright though at least you have your beautiful country

I must agree here. Let's save the diving for the pool and yes, Canadians are hockey niggers.

Tbh Sweden outplayed Canada most of the game. As a Canadian I’m obviously happy to see them win, but that doesn’t mean I can’t admit they narrowly won it in the last 2 minutes. Nearly threw up as the Swedish captain threw his silver medal into the stands though. The Swedes might have outplayed them but they’re some of the most unsportsmanlike sacks of shit I’ve ever seen.

It was a narrow win but there was no doubt in my mind after the second Canadian goal it was a for sure win, the look on the Swedish players faces said it all. It is definitely emotional though, it’s something you can only be apart of a few times. I didn’t see him throw the silver medal ( could of lost to a team that wasn’t Can or Rus) good game all around though

Besides the two dives Team Canada did for PPs? Yes, very sportsman -like.

If it makes you feel better, Sven

Those weren’t dives lol

Or is that a reference to the numerous interferences the Swedes got caught for? Drawing penalties and diving are very different things.

I’m also embarrassed by how the national anthem was sung like wtf did no one know the fucking lyrics

Right after he got his medal he threw it into the first row. The TSN4 feed actually showed the only American in the crowd wearing it. Apparently it was returned to him after but he still had to look like a jackass after when he had to go receive the 2nd place trophy. Idk how the coach didn’t kick him off the ice.

Wow I honestly thought Swedish people were kind and intelligent I guess stereotypes work both ways

To be fair it was a hard loss. I'm sure most of them expected OT to be more likely than a goal in the last few minutes.

It would of been nice to goto OT but I enjoyed it, especially after last years loss

Obvious fake, not even a Labrador

oh god, oh fuck