Share your nastiest fetishes

share your nastiest fetishes

is she ded

Yes. Necrophilia is so hot.

what in the holy mother fuck

Hey, you asked for my nastiest fetish, and here you go. Lol. Id fuck a dead body any day of the week before someone shits on me. Just sayin.

Hey, can you tell me what do you find attractive in a dead body? Like do you know the origin of this fetish?

Got any more?

Fuck a nasty Slavic whore

This

twasnt him that started the thread. twas me.

I got some more in a file somewhere. Might take me a minute to find it though. Its just....no restrictions my dude. You can bust anywhere you want, stick it anywhere you want. Total freedom. Plus, I cant deny that given the chance, I wouldnt explore some form of canabalism either. To have complete control over your personal slave is bar none. Plus, the thought of blood and the smell of decay plus the cold flesh is like insta hard on.

My bad. I dont k ow who is who. Just assumed it was OP, since nobody else had posted

my girl is gonna take xanax and let me rape her
>I have 5mg
>blue school buses

She has 0 tolerance.

How much do I give her so she blacks out and is in deep sleep?
>inc anal.

>will post pics later

My bro, i would do all 5mg. It wont hurt her and even if she doesnt go out, she will be less likely to care if she legit has 0 tolly.

chekd

should i break em in half? or full?

hot

Careful. Do not mix with alcohol.

Doesnt matter. If she is knowingly taking them, you can do half, give her 30 minutes to see how its going, and if all is good do the other half. If she seems really sedated after the first half, just hold on to the other half. You can always add more, but once she takes it, you cant take it back.

yeah no, xanax only by itself

Trips chek'd

Wicked

Good deal.

This is my girl's fetish. She likes it when I strangle her and finger her like a fucking robot.
One time she wanted me to strangle her with a belt but I had not belt near me.

Get some belts!