ITT Fuck you I liked it

ITT Fuck you I liked it.

gay
heterosexual
can't get erections anymore

literally reddjt. no, seriously. literally reddjt. i'm not trying to insult you or knock on you or anything but the gorillaz are literally reddjt. there is no discussion or argument against this fact.

Fuck you, it sucked.

but I haven't seen people hate on Drukqs, it's probably one of his best albums

Fuck you you liked it.

sorry that was unkind

Fuck you I didn't like it.

At first I wanted to give this album an honest chance because it was one of my favorite bands, but it misses the point so hard that it feels like nobody who worked on it cared. The more I listen to it the more it pisses me off.

Literally Vice/Pitchfork writer core. Something 25 SJW Brooklynites convince themselves they enjoy because they think it's what the "popular kids" that they never fit in with enjoy but in fact means nothing to anyone real.
If you judge this album on its own and choose not to compare it to the older albums they did it's actually quite good. RU Mine is an absolute classic.

It's pretty decent, but nowhere near as good as gkmc and tpab. The problem is people deluded themselves into believing it's another classic and labeled it 10/10 even before it was out.

Outrage! Is Now is bad imo btw

underage leave

people dont like that?

The only ones who hated ELP are Christgau liberal arts fags who hate fun, and they're so niche these days that their fans are the only ones who know about them.

every song sounds the same core
the songs sound fine individually but i couldn't stand to listen to all of them in a row

Seconding this. ELP's some good shit, my man.

One of the most misunderstood albums ever

There was nothing wrong with this record at all, it stayed exactly in tune with the groups previous material.

I never understood the hate for it.

I agree with you OP. Although I don't think I would have liked it as much without the Deluxe tracks.

Not only is it his best album, it is the best album. I listen to it nearly everyday

I'm sorry you fell for the meme OP. Albarn really dropped the ball.

What about them makes you feel this way. Not OP by the way

La Roux was pretty cool, shame she isn't making pop bangers nowadays, we could use someone like her in the states. Nothing but trash on the radio, that's why I don't listen to it but still.
39/Smooth was my favorite album of theirs for a long time, but it always changes now. Solid compilation.
I've only listened to Heads Up and You're a Woman. Gotta get on their last two

Not original poster but they're """reddit""" because this album gets memed to death on that website.

Reddit liking a thing is meaningless, so I'm going to call it a piece of shit instead.

This
If it weren't for "Out of Body", "The Apprentice" or "Halfway to the halfway house" this album would just not be as good

I can respect you opinion dude. This album dissappointed me so much and the tragedy is that I wanted to like it. I expected "Gorillaz present Humanz feat. many good artists" but what I got was "Many good artists present Humanz feat. Gorillaz"
My only point of criticism but also the thing that ruined this album was too many features, not enough albarn. If they make another album, I hope that it will be better. Also more art by Hewlett would be appreciated next time. The Gorillaz concept stood and fell with the art and besides the Saturnz Bars music video, they fell so hard this time it's not even funny

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums didn't really even have an opinion on them before Blurryface but fuck you regardless

>tfw she's my collar
>tfw sex murder party
>tfw submission

Outrage imo is pretty good but I enjoy the dance punk feel their first two albums and Heads Up. Also I think Physical World is just as good as You're a Woman.

that's because no one knew who they were before blurryface.. including you

you aren't alone OP. i fucking loved humanz.

plastic beach > demon days > humanz > the fall > gorillaz. fite me.

sorry but if you like this album you don't deserve the privilege of music

>i fucking loved humanz
>still ranks it as a below average gorillaz record
>implying it was better than the self titled
Die in a fire

in what universe is the fall better than the self titled?

Shit taste
Demon Days > S/t > Plastic Beach > Humanz

I agree with this

THIS

agreed. its an album that you pick the best songs out of and put them in a playlist. guess that makes sense why Sup Forums dislikes it generally

Are you retarded?
>>still ranks it as a below average gorillaz record
It's directly in the middle. That's exactly average.
>>implying it was better than the self titled
He's not implying anything. He explicitly said it's better.
When you go back to school on Tuesday ask your English teacher how to improve your reading comprehension.

it's at once unfair and totally understandable that this has been the main target of the crescendocore backlash, because this is its flagship album

this > MPP

Give me one reason why this is bad

XANNIE MAKE IT GO AWAY :((((

mynigga.jpg

Uh

FOUR FOUR FOUR FOUR FOUR MILLION ON ME JAY Z

I mean, Albarn has his own solo album and all of Blur, Gorrilaz has always been kind of a variety show with Albarn as the ring leader.
The second half of Humanz is a lot worse than the first half though, Sex Murder Party goes on way too long and is way too repetitive. Carnival is just kind of nothing, We've Got The Power is kind of messy and aimless. I still think the first half of that album is really good though, especially MOMENTZ

Why is this considered bad? Everything from explosions in the sky is good, except take care.

pistol is best song off that album imo

it's very disliked by people who are not that much into Aphex, but very praised among Aphex fans

people hate this?

it's definitely better than TPAB, not GKMC tho.