Assertive Irish women edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uAn0HgpHV4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Upa RA

Deaf introverted republican women.

>tfw no nationalist gf

explain yourself

I've been avoiding the Sup Forums catalogue for hours.

All these upboats for Leo lads. We are so progressive.

>post first
>people post here anyway
bit hurt if I'm honest

Which of the boats would like Leo the most?

Can't wait to go virtue signalling on social media over the weekend. If anybody says anything bad about Leo's policies, I'll accuse them of being a racist homophone.

Given that you're such a sensitive little flower, you should try to be a bit more empathetic towards them. They're slaves to their whims and emotions just like yourself.

Sorry lad I know how you feel. I posted in yours but everyone seems to have chosen this.

I prefer the opposite of virtue signalling: going to the pub and complaining with old men about the state of the country.

Probably one of the German boats, such as Graf or Prinz, seeing as Leo is a classist/nazi/tory.
Or maybe Musashi because she is brown too.

You're going to have a great time so. Everybody already hates him because he's a "classist" and is anti-abortion, according to them.

Tekken's 37gb.

Things Leo likes:
>getting up early to do a hard days work
>getting value for money
>homosexuality
>the Tories

Things Leo dislikes:
>getting up late and doing nothing
>poor people
>Simon Coveney

I'm gonna say one of Kongou sisters.
>built 1911-1914 and served until sank during WW2, so good value for money
>were the battleship workhorses of the IJN, so they worked hard
>the 3 younger sisters are gay for Kongou, so there's the homosexuality
>the class was a British design with Kongou herself being built in the UK, so there's the Tory link (sorta)
>I'm not sure of their stance on poor people or Simon Coveney

This guy I work with is the biggest irish heritage fag. Idk what you guys would make of him. He's learned how to speak irish and everything, has been to ireland and everything, and he very much considers himself irish along with other ethnicities but above all he sees himself as being irish.

So he asks me what I am right, and I'm like uhh french and english. He seriously cringed at me being half english like it was some bad thing, and I ask "something wrong with england?", and he seriously says "well they very much oppressed my ancestors". Like holy shit. Would you guys respect this person and see him as kind of comrade?

Dude just buy a bigger hard drive :^)))))

>Would you guys respect this person and see him as kind of comrade?
No, yanks are cringey as fuck. Fair play to him for learning Irish though.

A quality pastime.

>Everybody already hates him because he's a "classist" and is anti-abortion, according to them.
Oh. Well, there go my satirical weekend plans then.

>leo working hard
Show pony lad.

>satirical weekend plans
Yeah it is satirical that you'd ever have plans for the weekend.

I meant moreso he likes people who work hard, rather than working hard himself. After all, the question was "Which of the boats would like Leo the most?"

Well, I was planning on sleeping a lot.

>Ireland's next taoiseach is a gay Indian
Are you micks looking forward to having a foreign queen control your government?

>having a foreign queen control your government
I dunno, how do you deal with it?

Top class autism.

Not sure this makes sense unless he's a nordie.

The queen's German lad.

British Royal Family isn't exactly quintessentially British.

Who'd you steal this off? You're not original enough to come up with it yourself.

there was a post on the Sup Forums thread I made
thought of copying that joke as well but then I thought better

They've all been born in Britain since 1738, lads.

All me, son. Sorry to disappoint you.

and if a double decker bus

crashes into us

>surname is Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
>british

Let's not be too hasty, user. After all, Mohammed doesn't sound like a British name yet it is one of the popular names in the UK.

Stupid Clondalkin rats

That's a fair point. I forgot that England is now a multicultural and multiethnic nation.

What the fuck is their problem?

there is a light and

Any good films come out recently lads?

Haven't been to the cinema in ages. There was some shit I wanted to see but just couldn't be bothered enough.

You can always just pirate it. What did you want to see?

King Kong and some capeshit. Might have been more but that's all I can remember.

Very plebby tastes. Logan is decent if that was the capeshit.

>going to the cinema alone
But what if one of those Sup Forums greentext stories happens to me?

I watched "After The Storm" a few hours ago and I enjoyed it very much.

Alien Covenant is also definitely worth a watch

I went alone before and it was embarrassing. The cashier assumed I was with the people buying tickets for a later showing of the same film before me and it was a big spectacle in front of everyone to get it changed, since they have to get the manager. It's why I'll never go alone again. Film was shit too.

>Alien Covenant
A modern masterpiece.

Internet's being a fucking cunt at the moment. Keeps cutting out.

I liked the Godzilla they made, hadn't much about Kong other than he's fuckhueg and there's a lot of helicopters.
Not really interested in much new things coming out anyway.

Why do people say that you have to respect yourself for other people to respect you? Is it in the same vein of "Just be yourself">

I go alone all the time no problem. What pisses me off is when the cashier occasionally goes "just buying tickets for yourself?"

Yeah, I am you prick

LabharĂ­onn an Taoiseach nua Gaeilge? Nach bhfuil sin riachtanas?

Maybe just buy the one ticket then.

Should ask them if they'd like to go with you.

Dad's mumbling in his sleep again lads.

My eyes hurt.

Make some pudding, it'll help you sleep.

Maybe go sleep on the couch then.

Might lie down for a while.

goodnight

youtube.com/watch?v=uAn0HgpHV4E

Woke up. Control+f my name.
Nobody talking about me. Back to sleep so I can dream about myself.

Gotta say, pretty fucking disappointed in you cunts.

He was elected by the governing party, and by a few dozen members of the parliamentary party at that - the thousands of members who voted preferred the other candidate. And the vast majority of people had no say whatsoever.

Dunno why you'd care though

>Abortion referendum confirmed for 2018
Leo works fast

>The gay Indian in his natural habitat

Looks like we've made the brits jealous

Hate you all desu.

Does anyone else scrape themselves with their nails during sleep? I'm constantly waking up with scratch marks on my arms and legs.

Sounds a bit gay, pal

It's not voluntary. I have no idea why it happens.

The legs seems a bit weird, but I've had some scratch marks on my arms. Mostly during humid weather. Must half wake up, itchy, then go back to sleep without even realising.

Wear gloves.

I just grind my teeth and shout in my sleep from time to time. I've scratched my face occasionally but it's not a regular thing.

Preferably mittens.

I've never done it on my face thankfully so it's easy to hide the marks.

You should cut your fingernails.

Had lots of nice dreams but also nightmares last night.

Tell us about both

I slept last night and had dreams about previous dreams.

Too much detail and I had too many different dreams. I tried typing it out but it's too hard to convey them.

I already forgot most of the dreams. But a little car for children was involved somewhere and I was working in the desert.
I've been mixing kava and alcohol and I think it's giving me strange dreams.

I remember my dreams for years. Not all of them but I have hundreds of significant ones from when I was a child, teenager, right up until recently.
They fuck with my head. I get a lot of reoccurring dreams too.

That's cool. I can remember my dream for 5 mins after I ese up and then it's disappears in my mind.
I get sleep paralysis sometimes.

I have the odd tendency to have dreams without any real thing that's happening but only with like a white background and differently coloured shapes as if I were trapped in a Piet Mondrian painting or that one spongebob episode wheter Squidward gets caught in the void,quite unsettling desu

Dmt is leaking out of your 3rd eye in your sleep.

Most of my dreams are incredibly elaborate plot driven stories.

I get sleep paralysis regularly since I was a child. Generally at least once a week or more depending on how I'm doing mentally. I hate it.
Everyone seems to talk about it like its cool or interesting. It's not.
Had night terrors a few times too.

Yeah, fucks me out. I only get it when I'm really stressed, so not too often.
Always a hobo looking bloke near my bed, covered in water. Not that scary really, but it still gets to me.

What night terrors?
>hobo looking bloke
Yup that's me

Long haired old skinny tanned hobo bloke in a gray raincoat???
Fuck you!

turned off the alarm and woke up late again

Does anybody look at the direction the country is heading in in terms of letting in subhuman niggers and arabs and feel a tremendous amount of sadness?

It won't be long till we look like England.

FTW no irish qt to violate my private parts with her soft hands.

obviously

>Your wan on the left wearing a Persian rug

>tfw no polish plumber to fit my sink with his crusty calloused hands

Let me be blunt. Is there a _______ crisis in Ireland today?

Fill in the blank.