Wwyd thread

wwyd thread
reply for a reply

I'd have three give me a blow job in my car in the parking lot. After the event, we'd go home. I'd rip a hole in her dress and fuck her ass.

self bump

I bet she's a little bit of an exhibitionist. She'd let me fuck her in the dorm room while everyone else is home trying to study.

Sell both their asses online for a GB. I'd get them drunk and take them to a hotel where the guys are waiting. They'd wake up the next morning drenched in cum with sore asses.

Wait for them to get drunk and pick them off one by one as I drag them to the neighbors empty house. Throw 4 in the pool as a distraction. Rape 1 2 & 3 while filming it. There grunts of pain every time I slam into there tight ass. There pathetic begging as I cum in and on them. 3 is my favorite and she would be my main focus.

I'd piss her off by hitting on her friend all night at a bar. By the end of the night, she'd let me fuck her in the men's room.

First time they got drunk, right got molested on a dance floor and left got taken home and anally fucked.

is that a chubby tana mongeau, i would fuck her

It was supposed to be girls' night out, halfway into the evening, she invited me over and we had sex in an alley while her friends wondered where she was. I'd jizz on her shirt so her friends knew what happen when she met up with them again.

I'd come up behind yours while she's dancing, put my hands around her hips while her little tummy shakes. Start to kiss up and down her neck while a wet spot in her gown gets bigger and darker.

Do mine, and I'll continue.

forgot the pic, my bad.

she already looks disappointed and I haven't even tried to hit on her

Think when she gets drunk she'd let me squeeze her tits in public. Maybe even sometimes pull one out?

Anything sluttier?

On a train to meet a "boy" from the internet who turns out to be a thirty year old man. He takes them out for a drink, drugs them, takes them to hotel and alternates fucking them all night.

Pick your poison carefully

I'd fuck her doggystyle. One hand would be holding her and occasionally slapping her ass. The other would be rubbing her clit.

put a collar and chain on her and have her role play as my slave. I'll find some local homeless or refugees to fuck her every night.

more?

that chubby goddess in the middle, no doubt

She goes for a walk and stops to tie her shoes. Unfortunately for her I'm hiding behind a bush and yank her in and choke her out. Throw her cell in a passing pickup truck and drag her into my house. Tie her up and gag her with a sock and tape. Strip her of her clothes and wake her up by biting on her tits. Her muffled screams are loud but the construction workers next door drowns her out. I taste her pussy and even try her ass. Wouldn't recommend that. Than in one thrust slam into her tight pussy and fuck her forcefully as her tits bounce around. I cum inside her as she cries in humiliation. Grab her by the hair and I tear into that virgin ass as her screams are like music. It's so tight it hurts me even. But I persevere and continue until I cum. Fuck her reapatedly and take a small nap. When I wake up I take the gag of and skullfuck her as I stare into her defeated eyes. CuM all over her body as I throw her into the shower. Threaten that if she goes to the cops I will send my homies to gang rape her and her family.

Think she'd let me take her behind that building and fuck her raw for $50?

Eat her out then fuck her from behind.

yep

I'd bend her down, slightly pull down her pants and fuck her against the wall as she films us with her phone.
WWYD?

Convince her to let me and a friend split roast her. We'd video tape it then blackmail her into doing it again and again.

She has a tight little body, got more?

would take that middle girl out side and fuck her in the mud

appoint her President and CEO of the itty, bitty titty committee

post more of that thicc beauty

please say there are more...

wwyd?

yeah there are

pull off that shirt, fuck her in a bathroom, take the shirt with me when i leave.

more interest?

yes!

Wait for her to leave work and grab her as she enters a blindspot of the parking garage. Rip that dress off and pump her pussy hard as I maul those ripe tits. Before I cum pull out and force her to suck me off. Cum in her mouth as she gags and reluctantly swallows. Shove my dick in her ass and rape her on the car and make her bleed. When I'm done drive her to some trailer park and sell her to the white trash living there as they bang their cute weather girl.

I get her addres and spend various weeks spying her. When i knoe her schedule i decide to post her pic, her address and her schedule on a website full of pervs

Two days after that i enter thr site and there is a streaming . Its her, she is streamed while a sweaty fat dude pounds her hard. She is well tied, crying loud, begging for him to let her go.

He cums inside her, then let her laying on the matress... but there is no time for rest, another man approaches her

she looks serious but i bet on the bedroom shes wild

She has a look on her face like she just saw a massive dick that she is being forced to fuck.

want to fill that pussy up and make little broadcasters

She is a very professional woman, so she knows her role on the casting couch.

I'd try to wreck her by fucking her as hard as I could.

more?

definitely

Kind of looks like that yes. Here too

curl secret haha someone gifted that thing to my mom for christmas

He is going to stick that in me? Why did my boyfriend talk me into betting my ass on that poker hand.

i want coat those tit

wwyd Halloween edition?

2/5

respeck her, she deserves it, no lust behavior here

3/5

4/5

5/5

just kidding i would bend her over so i can eat her ass

I'd want to use left as my personal fuck toy. Every night after work, I stop by her place and fuck her brains and then go home.

I would get behind her, reach around and fondle her breasts from under that top. I'll whip out my dick and grind against her ass, while she whines all embarrassed. When I'm close, i push her down on her knees and finish in her mouth.

left looks kinda like kristin davis

what's ellen page doing here?

i would force her to do hard exercices in the gym and whe she is exhausted i put enough weight in the machine that if she stop lifting it crush her, while she makes force and beg i rip her sweaty leggings and start fucking her athelitc asshole until fill her with warm seed, i leave her lifting the weight while her ass drips cum.

slap her across the face with my cock then force her on all fours and jam it all the way down her throat, making her gag and spit before i climax into her mouth

for the feet people here

got more of left?

Just her for tonight

is she wearing a trash bag?

dress for a show. How would you fuck her?

make her wear an actual trash bag and fuck her on the side of a dumpster like the trash she is

Get her so drunk on that tequila that she goes full slut mode and strips off her clothes in the middle of the party. Take her out to the back porch and lean her over the railing. Fuck her in the ass with my rock hard cock and finger her pussy with my right hand as my left hand grabs her hair from behind. Make sure she moans and screams loud enough for the neighbors to see.
wwyd?

I have her with her hands cuffed behind her back. I take her on my cartrunk.

Finally we arrive to the place. When i open she is met by the stench. I drag her out to the floor, she notice she is in the middle of a garbage field. I go to my car and drive away.

I leave her there wondering why did i leave her in that place, when many men appear. It so happens that i sold her ass to some big gang.

She is not going to enjoy this

Getting what she is begging for

will do an equally long r4r

you know it know it everybody knows it

I buy her a drink by the pool and spike it. She notices nothing. As I see her getting drowsy I bring her to my room.

When she's passed out I waste no time binding her arms and legs to my bed posts and stripping her naked.

She wakes up with a six inch dildo in her mouth completely gagging her. A video camera is facing her as is my monster erection.

Her eyes widen as she sees me stroking it and staring at her shaven cunt.

Find both at the end of the game. Everyone is both a little drunk and having too much fun to notice me taking them both into my car. They are both out of it and on the verge of puking from chugging too much beer. I tie them up and drive them off to an abandoned house. Inside I've already got a bunch of homeless guys set up. I drop off left on a mattress in the middle of a room filled with cameras. There is a live stream that hundreds are tuned into. The homeless men begin to tear into her soft pussy and mouth. She comes to with an unwashed dick in her mouth and another in her pussy. I'm upstairs in another room fucking a drugged up right girl as we watch her friend get fucked. I tell her if she isn't good enough for me she will be next. Right desperately tries to fight the drugs to fuck me better, but jokes on her. I'm giving her over to them after I finish in each of her holes.

wwyd and moar?

met them in line for splash mountain and i promised both of them an unlimited annual pass to the park. if they would go on more rides with me. they happily accepted the offer and we spent the next three hours exploring the park and riding all the rides. once it was getting late, i told them there was one last ride they haven't been on...me. they nervously giggled until i told them they wouldn't get their annual passes unless they completed the last ride with me - so they reluctantly followed me back to my hotel room for the fucking they never knew they wanted

If any of you want more of her or other rapemeat or doing trades my kik is womansharer

I first meet her freshman year, when my frat and her sorority throw a party. She got hammered the first time I met her and got naked in the middle of the party. From then on, I took every opportunity to get her drunk. Eventually, that grew into drugging her. Now, every time I see her, I lace her food or her drinks and make her pass out. The first few times, I just enjoyed touching her body. Then, I started touching her pussy. I would shove my cock in her adorable passed out mouth and fuck it as much as I could. Finally, I started sticking my cock in her pussy and fucking her when she's out. No one knows about it but me. Her sisters think she's the innocent one of the sorority, but I know that she's the sluttiest of any of them.

Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

As I'm driving her home I stick some weed into her bag. Her parents are very conservative and when I "find" it in her bag she says it isn't hers. I threaten her that I have to tell her parents unless she blows me right here. She reluctantly bends over and begins to blow me in front of her house. I pull down her shorts a little and begin to finger her. She starts to get into it and I get the sense the slut is enjoying it. I see her mom looking out the window and cum in her mouth. Then I open her door and push her out before driving off.

Do another of her at the beach? wwyd?

i would kidnap both, later in my basement i would spit in left's face while i fuck without mercy right mouth.When cums begins to drop i force them to kiss. when they think i have finish, i tie them together making a 69 and close them in a box with a hole for each ass. make them my personal fucktoy.

bump

Hot, heavy, passionate sex. We'd fuck all night and be covered in each others sweat. By the end of the night all of her holes would be sore and her face and tits covered in cum.

I'd been watching her since she got to the beach. As she stripped down into just her bikini and as she got herself wet in the water. I waited for the people she was with to leave her alone, I just needed a minute to make my move. She was on her stomach tanning, top untied, eyes closed and relaxed. I grabbed her, covered her mouth, and ran like hell to my car. I threw her in and took off. All that her group would find of her would be her towel, clothes, and bikini top. I would have a brand new sex slave to use any way I want.