You just know that The Great Trudeau, blessings be upon him, fucked her brains out

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/37807/virgin-is-going-to-turn-your-flight-into-a-creepy-bar-you-can-t-leave#.DYjQyyrEx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well who could blame him

>Tfw you didnt even know your own president was a flaming faggot.

HE'S GAY DUMBASS

Whatever. He'll never get the Queen of Canada.

You just know they fucked.

UGH. She's a yucky cunt. She's got major eating disorders.

Yep. This was a few months ago for an interview in NYC. Then she comes to Canada for the Liberal Convention when she's a reporter in the States... they fucked. HARD.

my housemate is a canadian exchange student and she's always going on about how hot and nice this fagget is

Shut up. She must be the only woman in Canada who isn't a progressive gutter punk.

Politics these days is all about being a "nice," good-looking young guy who's just smart enough to listen to advisors

Like Marco Rubio would have won a GE in a landslide

Ain't you that country which invented Justice Beaver?

Kek loves his scantily clad female trump supporters

They're not married are they?

That's haram.

Huh.. Really makes you think..

what account is this?

>Politics these days is all about being a "nice," good-looking young guy who's just smart enough to listen to advisors
My theory is that liberals want someone in charge who sound personable, speaks eloquently and does nothing.

K she's fucking nasty. Her and Tranny Southern.

Elizabeth Plank. A new champagne feminist.

She's American, and a certified cunt.

What evidence do you have other than hear say? And who is that woman and why is she important?

I'm always amazed that this guy is the leader of a major nation. Like as a mayor of a medium-sized city or minor cabinet member, it would make sense. But wouldn't you rather have someone more than a fucking mascot as the most powerful man in a very powerful country?

I meant the snaspchat

>mic

agitprop garbage

Couldn't tell you

Dubs don't lie

Checked!

>Tranny Southern
Aight, that's it, communist detected. Enjoy your cucked country, faggot.

lol memes bro!

I filmed them fucking. Trudeau has a 12 inch penis. He makes Mandingo jealous.

What's your unemployment rate Pablo?

By which you mean let her peg him

This is the saltiest feminist I've ever seen.

Just look at that big nose, maple syrup eating, yellow teeth havin cuck faggot

She's a professional provocateur. Her job is to look good on camera and shill as a 3rd wave feminist cunt.

She's like Milo's doppleganger. Probably a coal burner too.

That image looks like it's a tranny

BabesforTrump on instagram

Honestly not even trolling....

.... His effeminate lispy voice sets off my gaydar hard.

I wouldn't be surpised if one of the vainest politicians in our history is a closet homo.

Idk. Maybe if he was actually gay he'd try and hide it by being a homophobe like other gay politicians

Her writing is nothing more than incoherent cringeworthy bitching.

mic.com/articles/37807/virgin-is-going-to-turn-your-flight-into-a-creepy-bar-you-can-t-leave#.DYjQyyrEx

>Her writing is nothing more than incoherent cringeworthy bitching.
So like 90% of all others womens' attempts at writing too then eh

Who is the grill?

Justin Trudeau

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Justin is known to be THE most hung guy on parliament hill, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed her pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with JUST barely able to force it past the knob, and her tight body moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Let's spread the fact that they fucked.

It's pretty obvious.

You realize she's exactly the type of chick that is wonderful until your nuts are emptied and then you realize she's actually completely damp and soulless and you realize you can't fucking stand her and that all the hours entertaining her vapid personality was a waste

She looks like a burn victim

Its not that obvious you have no concrete eveidence to even support your claim. Unlike miss fields and Cruz....

>Trudeau

Why are our offsrpings so pathetic, why they aren't like the ones of the spaniards...

holy fucking shitballs, she looks like my dentist (male). Same glasses and same texture of the frame, just everything.

Wow he cheated on his wife? I didn't think he had the balls to do something that is the definition of being a real man.

my favorite copypasta desu

I don't see a problem with this JPEG. It's actually true. Why are people offended by the truth?

They banged for sure

>gun wrentched

Is /pol the board with the lowest IQ on Sup Forums?