Can anyone tell me what this is on my leg...

Can anyone tell me what this is on my leg? I get them from time to time all over my body but I have no idea what they are. Doesn't hurt or anything, just curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fy8rTIWJrlM
youtube.com/watch?v=TXMh34ukwqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

herpes

Could just be psoriasis.

Can be ring worm, usually wrestlers get it, but some people get it from body to body contact. Not easy getting rid of it. Trust me

Jesus Christ the Google images for that are horrifying.

thats caused from bean worms. they're worse than bed bugs to get rid of, but usually there is only 4 or 5 around at a time

Thank you for the input. It looks more like psoriasis but your suggestion is valid as well. Could be either at this point.

3/10 for making me Google bean worms...

Looks like either psoriasis or eczema (pic-related). It would be a little unusual if that were the only spot tho

psoriafag reporting in
it's 100% psoriasis
dont worry

Here's another picture, scratched all the skin off. Bleeding a little, but I scratched pretty hard. Little itchy, but not like a bug bite where it's an unbearable urge to scratch. I usually only have one on my body at a time but they can be anywhere on me and only one in that general region at any given time.

I only looked at the images for psoriasis but the pics on Google looked far worse than what I have. Is it normal to have just a little? Also, this has been happening to me for years.

As many anons have already pointed out, it's most likely psoriasis. I had that shit under both of my eyes for about a year; it made me look terminally ill.

Different annon here, what is this rash I have?
It's on my waist, it doesn't itch, it hurts if I scrub, had it for about a month.

Do you have a metal allergy? My belt breaks me out if the metal touches my skin. Just a thought.

I don't use belts, I got one like two weeks ago, but I've had the rash for longer.

syphilitic chancre

I did suspect it may be an allergy but I can't pinpoint to what.

Than I am sorry friend, I cannot help you.

A simple Google search shows that is not what I have. And thank Christ for that. I would an hero in a heartbeat.

Np, thanks anyway. Guess I'm going to the doctor tomorrow.

It's psoriasis, i have it, looks exactly like that.
This shit destroyed my entire life and stopped me from having a chad level bed notch record

Yes, that's not unusual

You post is slightly confusing. You had psoriasis that looks exactly like mine, the teeny tiny little bump on my lower leg and THAT stopped you from getting fucked? Hate to tell you this bro, but you may not be the Chad you think you are. Maybe it's your shitty sentence structure? Bitches love great story telling.

Thank you kind sir. Much obliged. Will it get worse if I don't deal with it like I have been for the last five years?

Maybe, I dunno. I'm My psoriasis coincides with my drinking. When I had it for a year, I had been drinking about a case of beer per day for 6 months, and then it started to clear up after a few months of sobriety and exercise. It still flares up when I go on benders.

Assuming he meant that the individual spots looked just like that, but he had a lot of them. If you only get one spot like that at a time, you are the chaddiest chad of psoriasis-sufferers. :)

Could be the carbs in the beer rather than the alcohol...I'm not a true believer in the gluten-free trend, but I have known several people whose skin conditions went away after they eliminated gluten.

Probably has nothing to do with gluten, as my diet is far from gluten free when I'm clear of the psoriasis. I remember reading that alcohol can severely exacerbate psoriasis.

Ringworm

Me, my dad and all my brothers have psoriasis. Dad's like a pro at it. He gives us all cetaphil (tub, not the squirt bottle, that's important) because he feels bad for passing it down to us.

I use that cetaphil tub most of the time. Then I have a prescription cream that's expensive as fuck in a tiny little tub for any patches that last like yours probably will.

Interesting. I'm a pretty heavy drinker myself, but I drink a fifth of whiskey a night so maybe its the yeast?

I am hardly what you would call a Chad lol but I do appreciate the compliment. Also, I get it even when I don't drink.

AIDS lesions. Get your affairs in order now.

Dude your so late it's not even trolling at this point. Shame.

I had a gf and landed some pussy and ass when it cleared, its been a while since. Psoriasis really fucks up your confidence.

Tried intermittent fasting or 16:8 some weeks ago, it cleared two patches I had on the forehead after a week, I cut on sodas too though.

youtube.com/watch?v=fy8rTIWJrlM

OP here. Great thread. Thanks for all the help. Not gonna lie, a little drunk and kinda sad noone asked about the scar on my leg. But very informative and I appreciate the help! This was my first thread ever and it was a complete success!

probably the beetus.

Yours sounds way worse than mine is. I just have a spot every now and then. If yours looks like any of the horrible pictures I saw on Google, I am genuinely sorry. I can see how that shit would fuck up your confidence.

That looks like it would feel really good for some reason

Stop scratching, shithead. Just put moisturizer on it.

I assumed you linked the wrong person? If not, dafuq mane?

>maybe it's the yeast
Good call. I'll have to switch to vodka and put that theory to the test

Chequed.

Also, I wish there was a way to test that theory and let me know. For science!

I'll dedicate one thread per day to it for one week if it works.

Not gonna lie, they come off clean after a hot shower and its satisfying specially if its a big patch, the skin underneath is really soft like silk.

Well tell us about the scar already

Sweet Jesus, I'm glad mine never got that bad. Had patches on my elbows, neck, ears, and eyelids (looked horrible) when I was 15. Dermatologist told me to put hydrocortisone on my problem areas after showering for the rest of my life. It cost me an appointment to the Naval Academy, but the cream has kept it in check for almost 30 years now.

When should I start looking for said thread? Tomorrow?

Do you really care, or are you just curious because I said something?

No, it takes at least a few weeks to start seeing the effects. Psoriasis is notoriously difficult to get rid of.

But how will I ever know to start looking for your threads? I'm only on here every hour of every day of my life! Those are shite chances!!

Seriously guys, start some kind of fasting it'll help with your psoriasis.

Neutrogena T-Gel helps and so does lots of sunlight.

Dude. Nice dubs. Also, I'm 6'4 And weigh 150. If I fast anymore I might literally die.

Fine... I will make one thread every hour for the first 5 years after the experiment. Satisfied?

Q:Did a Nigger touch you?
Q: Are you a faggot?

Yes. That is acceptable :)

yup, it's psoriasis. got it. hate it.

It does look like psoriasis but it's too localized. Psoriasis is usually more spread out and appears in multiple spots around the body.

This looks like it could be a bite of some kind.

Well, I fucked a black chick one time, so yes I've touched a nigger. I also have a son, so pretty sure I'm not a faggot. Any other questions?

Sorry user but like I said, it's definitely not a bug bite and I've had it for several years and it's always in a different spot. Plus, not itchy like a bite and it goes away after some time.

Shit sucks big time, at least vitiligo is kinda cool now and a cure for being black.

Friend, this is clearly some sort of macroscopic parasite. Please, please see a doctor. You will likely need metronedzole or some other antibiotic for anaerobic bacteria and parasites. If you are stuck with a hick or retard nurse, demand an anaerobic antibiotic.
Hoping you are better cousin.

Get some big black fella to give you a wet kiss on the affected area, nigger lips have healing properties.

You used a whole lot of big words, but lucky for you I live in West Virginia! So I get all the hick nurses your little mind can think of!

Might be Lyme Disease.

Yep, got bit by a tick in January. True story.

Behold: The Great White Apes

Anthrax?

You make me sad.

Scrape that one clean with razor, apply hand sanitizer or rubbing alchohol. Go see doctor tomorrow. Show him picture and cleaned.

OP here. Just felt like dropping some OC. Tell me what you think. Thanks for the thread!

no dingus, I had plaques psoriasis over my entire body, everywhere apart from my face and my benis and although it has remissed, it is still bad and has destroyed my life completely more than I can be bothered to explain in this thread.
I used to be confident and get laid when I can, now before I fuck a woman I have to have a discussion about my psoriasis beforehand

I did take a pic but
>took me forever to take a picture on my phone and find how to transfer it on my phone to a different location so I can transfer it to my laptop
>file limit is 2mb
pic related, looks like my type of psoriasis, plaque

this isn't true user, I know two people with localize psoriasis, one only on her scalp and one only on his feet. There are different types of P and the worse is pustular psoriasis, which by it's name you can tell how bad that one is

So let me get this straight. You had this shit all over your body EXCEPT your face and your dick. Ok. And even though noone could see it unless you wore shorts and a t-shirt, it ruined your life. Ok. AND you used to get laid pretty regularly but now you have to let random chicks know your body is fucked. PLUS it took you forever to take a picture on the simplest camera in the history of mankind and can't figure out how to email it to yourself? I'm awful drunk, but am I getting that correctly?

Thats the mark of the forgoten dragon slayers of gwyn

This seems more like ring warm does the diameter of the rash get larger the more you itch it could also be some sord of kidney problem but most likely a ring worm which is caused by mold

>PLUS it took you forever to take a picture on the simplest camera in the history of mankind and can't figure out how to email it to yourself
look man my android phone isn't the simplest, I never use the camera as I am a grown man not a teenage girl and I had to use some of the bloatware file transfer software to transfer it to a different location so that my laptop can find it in the files while connected via usb to my phone, not "email it to myself"

I went from not having any skin blemishes to having it over my entire bode, you see teh red in that pic it was everywhere, with the white "normal skin" being like 8% over sporadic places of the entire surface of my body (not including face and benis)
It's not an easy thing to deal with and its not easy to deal with a cup ful of skin falling off of your arm or out of your hair just because you had an itch that you had to scratch, and as you could imagine, it is very itchy.

>though noone could see it unless you wore shorts and a t-shirt
though self image and well being is all that matters, it's not so nice to have to wear a pair of jeans, a jumper ans a beanie hat 365 days of the year.
This shit destroyed my life on the deepest levels, physically, mentally and prosperity, my entire aspirations and goals in life were destroyed in a matter of 3 days, and tbh I have never come back from it, there was no turning back from what i became to what i was as this shit is an incurable illness.

i was never a vain person, but not even being able to pick up a woman because of the disgusting state of my entire body, something I could do nothing about, is soul crushing to say the least.

do you think having skin like this pic over your entire body is a small deal user

There's a special place in the Fantastic 4 reserved for skin like that.
That's not a small deal at all.

I didn't really care

yeah you think this shit is a joke, I wouldn't wish this shit on my worst enemy, it is a horrible affliction which can be as worse as life destroying as leprosy, though not contagious

if you are OP, you wont be laughing if you get hit hard by P, and when I had it, I went from a few small spots like OP's pic to being over my entire body like this pic. And this shit came withn a few days. you wake up and this shit is over your entire body, you will be looking for the nearest tree to swing your neck on
youtube.com/watch?v=TXMh34ukwqw

Holy shit user. Chill out. It's just Sup Forums.

I knew it!

how did you treat it?

That wasn't me, OP, by the way.

Shingles maybe

I didn't really. i had some tar meds to take down the inflammation and itching when it was real bad, other than that it remissed on it's own, but I still have it, mainly massive patches on my legs, knees and elbows and small spots here and there over my body, I also have it in my groin atm which I have never had before.
this shit hit me 13 years ago when I was a teen, I can't remember how long it took to remiss to a manageable level.

All these use x, it cures it, cures are nonsense, Psoriasis is an immune affliction and everyones immune system is unique. You often find people with psoriasis don't get ill often, because ironically, psoriasis means they have a strong immune system, the thing it is is the body produces skin quicker than normal

Fuckable pussy. Post moar

Ask nicely. I only have a few.

Looks like a virus.

it's psoraisis

not ringworm, idiot.

I know you don't care but I want to tell anyways. I got run over by a car when I was thirteen.

Thank you :)

bowl of corn flakes trips

Eww

When did Charles Shultz (creator of Peanuts) change his name to Shulz? I think he did that when I was 13 and run over by a car.

Is this a meme? I don't understand it. Anyone care to explain?