People that need to be genocided

>when an indian says he is aryan
>when an iranian says he is persian
>when a somalian says he is caucasian
>when a finn says he descends from vikings
>when an american says he is Irish/Swedish/Norwegian/insert random european country
>when an argentinian says he is white

We should genocide people calling for genocides

First two are correct, retard.

Also, I forgot
>jews
>roaches

indian/aryan, iranian/persian no
calling an iranian a persian is essentially the same as calling an italian roman

*indian/aryan yes, iranian/persian no

also
>leafs
>especially diaspora leafs

>when inda says its going to be a superpower by 2020

People insulting people who bump their threads

>calling an iranian a persian is essentially the same as calling an italian roman

No it's not you idiot. Iranian a nationality, Persian is an ethnicity.

stop posting, thread is a PSA not a free for all

shut your stupid jew herpes mouth and go blow some babies shlomo

make me dear muslim brother

calling erd*gan right now so he can put you in a gulag for posting in infidel site right now akhi

goodbye

>implying i'm not erdoğan

It's the same as saying that modern Greeks are the same people as ancient Greeks (which is true).

Also, Persian is a language and ethnicity.

WE

Persians got raped by the Turks and Iranians were the rape children.

Yes that explains all the Iranians with slanted eyes...oh wait.

And the Persians had always referred to themselves as Iranians, Persian was what the Greeks called them.

vikings are my ancestors :)

If you want go to before Alexander fucked up the region they called themselves Avesta.

The Avesta was a book, and the Avestan language was from modern day Afghanistan/Pakistan, not Iran.

Persians referred to themselves as "Arya" and their land as "Ariyana", which eventually became "Eran" by the Sassanid times, and later "Iran".

Alexander didn't really do anything bad, he burnt one city and spread some Hellenic culture to the region.

My bad. I just recently got really into Zoroastrianism and the reason I don't like Alexander is because the city he burned had religious significance to the religion.