Is Tina Fey our girl?

Is Tina Fey our girl?

I would think people would just call her reddit and all that, but both Mean Girls and 30 Rock are quite popular around here.

If her virginity story is true, yes.

I would ejaculate my semen into her vagina if you know what I mean

what

apparently she lost it to her husband at 24

WANNA KNOW HOW I GOT THIS SCAR?

She's the only funny woman in Hollywood so I guess yes.

tfw you will never be the only man to of penetrated Tina Fey

maybe it's because your grammar is so bad

She's not funny

Maybe, maybe user. It just hurts, that's all.

>A show with such an amount of hatred towards white men that one conservative white man literally killed himself after being bullied by her brave feminist show

She would love to see us burn in hell with that smug smile for sure

I'll fucking kill you.
REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE

Post her legs

>man literally killed himself after being bullied by her
/ourguy/

Gladly

Who? The show also mocked sjw feminist a lot too.

Currently rewatching 30 Rock and I noticed that she really likes wearing low cut tops. She is /ourgirl/.

Nice

If he can make it, so can all of us.

They shamelessly mocked a famous surgeon with slurs against his skin tone (he was very white and blonde), suggesting that he was working just because of his patriarchy attitude towards women, enslaving them to make them look prettier.
He killed himself but I wouldn't be surprise if it was a cover-up from some of these hate SJW groups.

>But Ms Anolik added that she didn't think Dr Franff's character in the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt was the reason Dr Brandt killed himself, describing the idea as 'loony'.

'If the show did, in fact, push him over the edge, that could only be because he had one foot and four toes curled over it already,' she added.

She seems really sweet. Look at that face, that's like your favourite teacher in grade school. Also 30 rock was awesome as far as TV comedy goes, mean girls was a classic and aside from that trash film she did recently with Amy Poehler (big let down considering they're both funny females in their own right which is rare) I think she's pretty great

didn't the SJW dump her at one point?

I loved how every college girl I knew suddenly hated how problematic Kimmy Smidtt was

What is with this constant "our x?" posting?

She's great, love 30 Rock and Kimmy Schmidt. She deserves every bit of praise she gets

How can white women compete?

she's a sexy jew

it's just the latest thread starting fad, just like "what did he mean by this"

She's a feminist, but more akin to 1st/2nd wave in terms of not being completely batshit.
She enjoys poking fun at everyone and everything, including her self, without relying on constant vagina jokes.

She's honestly the last bastion of female comedy in my opinion.
Amy Poehler is somewhere around there as well.

?

30 Rock is very "red-pilled"

By not being busted up old sluts?

How, exactly? I guess it depends what you mean by "redpilled," but Tina's character was obviously a liberal self-insert, and Jack, the only likeable character on the show, was supposed to be a satire of conservative businessmen.

Thank you for reminding me that I still haven't watched the last season of 30 Rock.

Yeah she's pretty cool.

Sisters was shit though.

It was all the liberal stuff that made her character unhappy. In the end it was a man and family that she wanted.

Except that Jack is a very likeable and "together" character while a lot of the most unflattering characterizations in the show are of "activist culture" and other loonies.

Don't forget the chick from Portlandia.

What are some examples of right wingers self-satirizing? I only ever seem to find examples of liberals doing it.

Even if that was the show's message, it wasn't intentional.

Donald Trump's speech at the Al Smith dinner.

Except when they belly kiss

>Except that Jack is a very likeable
I think I said that, or I at least implied it.

> while a lot of the most unflattering characterizations in the show are of "activist culture" and other loonies.
I don't think she or whoever was behind these character was trying to make that point.

Tina Fey is a generic liberal in real life, so if this is opposed to what you mean by "redpilled," if this show came out "redpilled," that would be entirely unintentional.

It would be like calling All in the Family "redpilled," because it made Micheal, the enlightened and educated Mary Sue that was Micheal and unlikeable moocher, while making Archie, the racist, ignorant, conservative, hardworking and one of the most beloved characters in television history, when that was just an accident.

A lot of the humor in the show comes from her character being the weird or wrong one.

The episode with slutty comic is a good example. She tries to be a strong women and ends up ruining her life.

>her character being the weird or wrong one.
That proves she isn't a Mary Sue, but she's still a self-insert. Jack was almost either cynical or morally wrong.

Don't you remember the episode about the 2012 election?

Was probably a lesbian until graduation.

I agree it is probably not intended to be red pilled. But there does seem to be a message about how being to stubborn or extreme is bad, for both sides.