ITT- The song you keep playing over and over again

ITT- The song you keep playing over and over again.

I've been listening to MacArthur Park 8+ times a day for the last 2 weeks. I don't even know if I like this song.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ooqsxtdGS0
youtu.be/9BEvXuS90bI
tomorrowstpeter.bandcamp.com/track/locas-liebt-2
youtube.com/watch?v=nD3iG6m44g8
youtube.com/watch?v=NIubkIOdmiY
youtube.com/watch?v=HVkRynaIqM0
youtube.com/watch?v=G_OejfaYgqg
youtube.com/watch?v=SAFwX3vvUAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=1ooqsxtdGS0
Found it in a thread about beautiful songs, and it really is quite beautiful.

It's autumn after all.
youtu.be/9BEvXuS90bI

tomorrowstpeter.bandcamp.com/track/locas-liebt-2

Been blasting this multiple times a day for the last month. I was completely mishearing the lyrics and thought it was about a couple being torn apart over the decision to abort or keep a rape baby (like, waaaay mishearing those lyrics) for most of that time but now that I've stopped to read what it actually is it's like experiencing it for the first time again.

Holy shit fuck yes, Tomorrow, St Peter is one of my favorite bands/albums ever and absolutely no one knows about them

This is amazing, oh my god

I love that band so much, I'm honestly so surprised someone else knows about them

Locas Liebt is amazing, it's about the Irish Civil War, yes?

I'm trying to make a playlist out of only songs that are new to me and that I'd want to listen to over and over, so I've been digging deep the last couple of days (which is why I'm on Sup Forums) and here are some I've found so far:

Crumb - Bones youtube.com/watch?v=nD3iG6m44g8

Creature - It Looks Sad youtube.com/watch?v=NIubkIOdmiY

Palm - Walkie Talkie youtube.com/watch?v=HVkRynaIqM0

I am also very surprised that two people know about this incredibly obscure bandcamp artist and just happen to be in the same thread

It seems that way, yeah. Honestly I read the lyrics to all the songs the other day and none of them are about what I thought they were, it's a weird feeling.

And yes, they are amazing. If they'd just release more material I could easily see them becoming one of my favorites, they sound like nothing else and every song is so damn catchy while still being pretty flashy math rock. It's ridiculous how unknown they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=G_OejfaYgqg

Listening to it right now.
Listened to the album it's off of about a week and a half ago, which while great, this track is insanely good imo.

FUCKING
Return of the Mack
I don't even particularly like it, it's just infested my Brian.

That Palm song is crazy, thank you.

I totally know that feeling.

And fuck yes dude, they're already one of my favorites honestly, S/T is one of my absolute favorite albums. Soft Patterns is fucking great, too, although a bit different. Along with the instrumentals and general songwriting being amazing, the lead singer's voice is fucking heavenly. And jesus fuck, yes, this is literally the second time I've seen them mentioned on Sup Forums, and the first time was when I found out about them, and it was the guitarist posting about them.

Makes me angry, they deserve so much more attention

Sorry for sperging out, just UGH this band is so important to me and it's fucking insane I found somebody else who likes them

you know how this looks don't you? you must know

No, not really

Is it really that fucking bad to love a band and talk about them?

Any idea when that was? Like was it two years ago right after the release of the album or was it more recently and thus implying that the band is still active in some way? Trying to calibrate my hopes accordingly. It would be great to hear they're still doing things but it's so common for small bands to drift apart, people get real jobs and shit and it's all over.

lol

Yeah, I know, but who cares? It's a conversation, I'm doing it to interact with someone who likes a similar thing, not to convince some random person to listen to a free album from a band I'm not even in. Sharethreads exist, if I wanted to shill them it's as easy as finding one and posting the album because everyone downloads all obscure math rock albums all the time.

Oh it was very long ago, I don't think they had even released S/T yet

Trust me, I've tried to find out everything I can about them (even found the guitarist's reddit account) and I'm quite sure they have no further plans together

Really sucks, but at least they released one great EP and an amazing album

I guarantee they'll be like American Football someday

youtube.com/watch?v=SAFwX3vvUAo

I WANT TO SPEND MY MONEY ON EN-TER-TAINMENT

This is what heavily processed bass heavy shit should be. I normally stray away from music likek this, but despite seeming cluttered, it's not grating. Would listen to again.

YOU LIED TO ME

now have a third poster come in and be all like "hey, very interesting conversation. can both of you clearly distinct people tell me more about this band?" and then the first two posters tell him all about the band (remembering to give them slightly different things to say).