How did you meet the love of your life?

How did you meet the love of your life?

I did not

1am in the morning, me and my brother skating around the block. Some random chick ran out of her house and flagged us down. Talked for a bit.

Married her 8yrs later. Been together 20yrs.

we crossed eyes when she was delivering my ex wife baby (it wasnt mine and i left her)
she gave me her number in case of emergency or if i had any doubts
we messaged for a few months and im married to her now

Medieval reenactment

At best buy

What did she look like also why did she flag you down?

Also just proposed on New Year's

Seems awkward

Glory hole at a highway rest stop one night at three in the morning. In Missouri.

was the baby black or asian

That sounds more like the beginning to a horrible murder

Met at the town square hadn't seen her since high school and didn't talk to her back when. She invited me to her birthday party that night I almost fucked her friend before she said she was a virgin so I noped the fuck out and ended up in bed with her. One amazing finger blast sesh and her on again off again bf alone in the other room and we started dating a week later. Its now 5 years later and we married last fall.

She was literally in pajamas. Tiny little white girl.
Knew me from school but we never spoke before.

>flagged us down.
why?

She poster her Kik in a ddlg thread and I flew to London to take her virginity and now we're in love.

Lucky bro. I skate all the time and my neighbors just give me mean looks.

Where is Missouri. I am asking for a friend.

I was in a package store minding my own business, and then our eyes met....

She posted a selfie on Sup Forums. She was 15 at the time, I just wanted to see her tits. 6 years later she moved to another country for me and we are living together in our own house.

Weird man weird

Old fag here. Had many GFs. Currently married. They all seemed like the love of my life at first, then reality sets in. It's not a terrible reality, but I've come to believe that passionate "love of your life" isn't real. Instead you can find a really good "teammate you can fuck". You can be on each other's sides during life's struggles. But if one or both of us go on a business trip ... yeah we don't cry about it. It's a long lasting ember rather than a roaring fire.

A pug in AO, she was a Fixer too.

It was just so fucking random. Going to a school with her for two years, live less than a 1/4 mile apart and never spoke. Pass by on a whim, 3 kids and 20yrs fly by.

I took a huge diarrhea shit in a public unisex toilet and she was waiting outside the bathroom.

>Paperthin walls
>She smelled everything
>She heard everything
>Didn't flush or wipe down the seat
>Didn't wash my hands

As I turned sideways to exit the restroom our eyes met and she had this horrible look on her face as she glanced into the crack of the door just as it closed. I told her

>No one should go in there for 35-45 minutes
>She smiled
>I asked her if she wanted to splita bucket of chicken
>She agreed
>The smell of 15 herbs and spices mixed with water shit fills the air
>I ask her if she likes "fluffy" guys
>She giggles

So yea that was how I met my wife at a roadstop bathroom.

That's what I have, a slow burning ember. It may die down more at times, and it may roar to life at others, and most of the time it just simmers, but it never goes out.

i looked down my right arm

Ah a bus stop in Guilin, Guangxi I asked my future wife for directional help and she did in her broken English and then we exchanged numbers and I took to get something to eat at the night market and the end is history

she's a keeper and hot af

That's just crazy enough to be true.

I literally stumbled upon her. We talked, we liked each others, until she felt like she was done and literally crushed my heart with all her hatred, just to fuck with me.
That's how men are born

>1 am in the morning

Listening to redbone

Working at a bar. She was bartendering, I was bouncing. Been together 5 years.

My friend's sister. When he found out he said "oh, that makes sense."

Met her yesterday, had the b3st conversation without even trying. Got her number. We spoke and she said she’d see me next week. Texted her once this afternoon and she hasn’t answered.

I got big feels for her. Pic related

She doesnt love you

Dying to text her again but i don’t wanna seem desperate and scare her. She’s amazing!!

dont push it. girls get turned off when theyre overwhelmed

no no, she totally does love him.
until she finds a guy with more moneyz (will take a few tinder swipes)

Thinking about waiting to see if she shows up on Wednesday. Not sure if I should attempt to ask her out on Sunday for drink. But she’s amazing 10/10 didn’t have to think about what I was saying or use pick up,lines. It just flowed

16yr old kids, summer.
Yes 1am.
People used go outside.

We got dragged to a shitty ghetto club and hated it, so we left and spent the rest of the night at IHOP. Met the next day for a movie and wine, two days later we went dancing, on the weekend we went to Disneyland. Ten months later, we were married, that was four years ago

Sucks these days cant get laid cuz i never meet anyone whos my age who isnt with a Chad

still though, take it slow man. i know its exciting to meet the girl youve been looking for but you have to be patient and take it slow.

my life described in a Sup Forums post.

>
>I got big feels for her.
#1 mistake, sry bro
enjoy getting your heart ripped out
women are hookers. every. single. one.

girls be like
deal with it nigger

Yeah it sucks dont it? Im not even a bad looking dude i just literally havent met a single chick in the last year that was gf material

How old are you?
I got lucky, that simple. No one ever meets their love first time out, but I did. It's always when your not trying and you guards down. Then bam, she walks in.

I just turned 19

you don't fall in love with girls, you treat them like a meat with three holes, give them zero attention and only use them for fucking and boom they will respect you
that's women's logic

Yeah, every couple of years I get one like this. I’m a bartender so I have no,problem getting girls. But it just makes finding a good one that much more special. Last one i got like this ended in a 3 month relationship and me in utter heartbreak lol. But unless i feel that I’m usually an asshole to most women

Yeah, that's how it works best

>three holes
four you cretin

newsflash, you will never find one, enjoy your life

yeah i get what you mean. every girl that IS gf material is with the chads.

Beautiful coupling of the image and your question

>steam
>play with online friends
>meet cutie 3.14 through a mutual Friend
>spend hours playing together or just talking on chat.
>eventually move up to fb and voice calls
>developed long distance relationship
>we meet up and fuck like crazy
>eventually move her in with me
>currently married with our first kid
>mutual friend was butt hurt cause apparently he had a crush on her
>no fucks given

Thanks i try to set a theme with my threads

doesn't matter user
she left me 6 months ago today...
>wanttodie.jpg

Dude, seriously. 19 years ago I was 19. Fuck I'm old.
Give yourself a little slack. It happens, and it's the woman usually making the move, men are along for the ride.

Stop watching TV, get off Sup Forums and "talk" to someone.

Why nope on the virgin? Just curious. And congrats on the wedding user

you fuck them in their "urethra"? or in their eyes? wtf are you talking about

Official thread wallpaper?

I thought I met her. But things went south.

Ever ask her why she ran out of her house and flagged you guys down?

For sure bro

says the guy, who is 38, on Sup Forums and giving "relationship advice" to kids bahahahaha

fat neckbearded basement dweller, go fuck yourself you fucking low life

Idk where to meet chicks most definetly at college but im broke af

I was fourteen and really depressed by the end of my eighth grade year I was planning on committing suicide. I had spoken to this girl before in class but it wasn't anything special. My mom had me go to this end of the year party, and she was there. I wanted to kill myself that night after the party. Turns out, she was there and we became high school sweethearts and engaged.

Her actual response- "I was board and you looked cute"

She is sitting next to me and that's her answer.

Jeez man chill out

Never will. I'll be dead soon.

Nice bro

RAGEEEE RAAAAAGE

On a game called transformice when I was 14, were together almost 7 years and then she left me for some other fag, Chris. You fat ugly fucking faggot fuck, kys, I knew you were stealing her from me. Fuck boi thing to do.

checked

Ok Cupid. Married. Been together about a decade, now.

Just the randomness of it all...you both on that stop at the same time and you asking her. One small change and it would never had been.

Wait... A 38yr old man, with three beautiful kids, his own house, own business is the loser because he chills on Sup Forums?

I had my fun, did my thing. Get out more kid.

>>The right place at the right time..

No, man. Girls that respect you when you pull that shit are girls not worth a relationship.

That's fucking awesome actually. She sounds cool

38yo and "chillin on Sup Forums" with furry and fb fap threads? doesn't sound like a winner to me

That's fucking awesome actually. She sounds cool

Yes and the fact that she knew just enough English to actually help me...if I had not asked her for help then our kids would never have been born...it feels more romantic then it was

When you do serious all day everyday, sometimes stupid shit on Sup Forums is the perfect thing.

Not trying to win. Just being lazy after a 65hr week. Adding to the "not share" threads.

suuuure, Sup Forums is just a great place for taking your mind off "serious" things.
just look around, lolis, wincest stories, traps, gore, just pure bullshit, you're totally not a pervert

i hope my dad will be just as awesome as you, it's a really comforting thought that a grown man with a "job", "house" and "his own business" hangs around at the shithole of the internet

your kids and your wife must be really proud of you, go tell them, what you to in your free time

You're half right. While that holds true in the short term and will help you acquire women, it's unsustainable in the long run if you're looking for a loving relationship

>suuuure, Sup Forums is just a great place for taking your mind off "serious" things.
>just look around, lolis, wincest stories, traps, gore, just pure bullshit, you're totally not a pervert
I wonder what does it say about you. Are you done leashing out on others user? Nobody gives a fuck

We aren't together anymore but my ex and I met on a cruise in Puerto Rico and it turned out we only lived an hour away from each other. We dated for 3 years until she started completely changing and cheated on me 4 times. The last two lasted a month each, broke up with her when I found out about the last one but still feel cucked in retrospect for looking past the other 3. She was such a seemingly innocent and childish person so it has really fucked up my trust in my judgement of character

Dude you really don't get it. It's no different than going to the gym and talking to my friends about politics, the hot chick on the equipment or how much work sucks.

Go watch the news. gore, Loli, incest, racism.

Watch any fucking new Netflix series. murder, war, racism.

It's just for show. You can come on chan and still be a normie. Sounds like you hate it here but don't know how to leave.

Maybe you are angry you haven't found true love yet?

Fuck, that's deep.

You’re an idiot. Clearly can’t seperate life into proper compartments

What triggered her change?

thx i'd rather read books
>don't know how to leave
hmmm, there is this X button in the right top corner... speaking of which, i'm outta here, enjoy your blue pill fantasies

i haven't been on Sup Forums for years and i won't come back again, go fap to your anime pictures

it's more like going into a dirty disgusting brothel and talking with your "bros" about politics, there's nothing wrong with that eh?