So my girl has been getting out of line lately. I think she is testing how far she can push and get away with...

So my girl has been getting out of line lately. I think she is testing how far she can push and get away with. These little things all add up. What is one single (semi-legal) action I could do to remind her who wears the pants?

Girls are not your property faggot. Two halves of a whole for a relationship. Try anything stupid and she'll just leave your limp dicked ass. Seriously if I was her and I saw this thread I'd be single right now.

Break up?

getting out of line how? we need details.

how long you been together? do you live together? who earns the income? how is the sex life?

this dude is a total fag. put that bitch in line bro

>semi-legal

being bossy as fuck when she used to be a little submissive qt

lock her in a chastity belt

If she lives with you, kicking her out would give her a reality check. Sorry for your troubles bro, this is why women are only fuckmeat to me

/thread

Stop being a piece of shit.

you have obviously never dated a woman

get blacked faggot

this would work but she's on the tenancy as well, wouldn't work.

kek

Dated plenty of woman and married my current one.

you have to wear the bigger pants. dont LET her do that shit to you. The fuck kind of a dom are you that you can't keep your bitch in line? Start with humiliation. Lay down the fucking law, and you fucking tell her, things are going to be done YOUR way or she can get the fuck on out. also; blackmail if you have any nudes or videos of sex acts performed.

>dom
>resorting to blackmail
OK cuck

So, you lost

t. cuck

>remind her who wears the pants?
Kill yourself.

Turn off your feelings. Treat her like an object and a possession and put her back in her fucking place. She's using your feelings against you.

Slap her. Slap her hard.

So lost.. sub wife, can fuck whoever I want. Yeah I'm the cuck making threads on how to control my woman on Sup Forums

This guy is right. Even the term of putting someone 'in line', fucking degenerate. Let alone, saying this to your SO is an instant red flag.

have sex, then stick in her ass

Yes, the rich taxpayers who don't pay their historically fair share and in turn fuck over the rest of the country.

Okay. Realest fucking advice I'll ever give to an user.
Set up a romantic evening with her. Take her out to dinner, go see a movie, do something fun together.
When you get back, butter her up a little, act like you want her. She gonna play mind games with you, you play them back.
Get touchy, stare into her eyes, whisper her secrets in her ear, or do whatever you know turns her on. This will be where all the work is.
Tease her when touching her, reach for her chest and crotch and pull away, but not in an denying way, eventually give her what she wants.
Wait for her to ask for sex, and take it slow. Don't try to fuck her right off the bat, not in a romantic setting, and don't wear protection.
Go balls deep. Seriously. Push yourself into her as far as you can, give her all your attention, kiss her, fondle her.
And don't you fucking pull out. You finish the job like a man.
You do this all right and she'll be clinging to you overnight. If you don't have the balls to do this find another girl or stick to fapping it out for eternity.

OP here. My plan is if she starts being bossy again, without a word I will push her over, pin her down, and fuck her. I know she'll fight back but I'll enjoy that. She's a 100lbs qt so it'll be easy.

She's not the type to go cry rape, I'm not worried about that, but do you think that'll be effective and work? Will she learn from that?

beat her, faggot. you're the one with the testosterone in the relationship so fucking act like it

terrible idea

And yet here you are.

this sounds good, I will give it a go

she has had too many black eyes already her friends will get suspicious

you sound like a total idiot

she's a bitch, dump her and move on
don't be a child, and don't do anything stupid either

nice trips guys

Your nothing without her aren't you?
Why don't you fucking die.
You feel insecure in the relationship, so your relationship is already dead
She will never respect you
Die alone you piece of shit.
Women aren't your property.

if you think a relationship is about who wears the pants... sad. you have issues and need to go get help. its probably just delusions because you drink/smoke/blow drugs. have fun being a loser

>Girls are not your property faggot. Two halves of a whole for a relationship. Try anything stupid and she'll just leave your limp dicked ass. Seriously if I was her and I saw this thread I'd be single right now.

Oh shut the fuck up with that bullshit. Woman want a man to be a goddamn man. They push buttons to see how assertive you can be, to see whether or not you're a man who can man up. Don't understand what I'm saying? You're part of the problem, which results in more shit being done to get under your skin, which is why you're here bitching to anyone that'll listen.

This. This this this.

and while you're fucking her, right before you know she's going to cum, grab her by the chin and say "I'm in charge." Tell her to nod in agreement then allow her to cum. Dominance is all about rewards and punishments. If there are no consquences to her actions she'll never learn.

Why do you think we call dogs bitches?

White knight faggot some women do this shit on purpose to get disciplined. Test the waters user

I found the faggot

You could try booting her ass out onto the street. If that fails, take her dog. cut pieces off of it whenever she misbehaves and leave them for her to find in places she'd associate with her poor behavior.

>hey push buttons to see how assertive you can be, to see whether or not you're a man who can man up.
this is 100% what she has been doing, couldn't have said it better myself

You just have to be willing to walk away. Next time she treats you like shit, be like "I don't deserve to be treated that way. Bye." then walk away and wait for her to call you. If she doesn't call, so be it. Move on.

Of course, you might be behaving badly in one way or another and she is just responding to that. Give yourself a thorough and honest examination and find out if you're being a cunt. If you are, apologize to her the next time you see her. If you do this, she will thank you and stop treating you poorly (unless she's actually a bitch or wants out of the relationship).

this lacks fun.

Sorry breh

>>hey push buttons to see how assertive you can be, to see whether or not you're a man who can man up.
>this is 100% what she has been doing, couldn't have said it better myself

31, not married, long-term relationship with no intentions of marriage. Why? The BOTH of us believe it's the leading cause of divorce. She's cool with me, I'm cool with her. Respect was established. She knows her role, I know mine. None of this battle for power that I see guys younger than me dealing with all the time. Maybe that's the issue? Maybe OP is too insecure to know his role, or to assert it.

If you’re that concerned and want to display like gay push the other direction like flirt with a long time female friend.

>You just have to be willing to walk away. Next time she treats you like shit, be like "I don't deserve to be treated that way. Bye." then walk away and wait for her to call you. If she doesn't call, so be it. Move on.

>Of course, you might be behaving badly in one way or another and she is just responding to that. Give yourself a thorough and honest examination and find out if you're being a cunt. If you are, apologize to her the next time you see her. If you do this, she will thank you and stop treating you poorly (unless she's actually a bitch or wants out of the relationship).

Yeah, and while you're at it, cut your dick off, identify as a woman, and become a lesbian because that's exactly the kind of bullshit a woman would pull.

Dat filename.

Fucking this. Women want attention. Leaving her would deny that primal instinct. Why do you think there are so many feminists? They want their attention but they're obviously not getting it from men.

Get drunk and piss in her closet. Hit all the nice shit and blame it on the alcomahol.

lol idiot

Were you born a white knight faggot or did you learn it somewhere. Go drink your soy milk cunt.

>Fucking this. Women want attention. Leaving her would deny that primal instinct. Why do you think there are so many feminists? They want their attention but they're obviously not getting it from men.

...the fuck does that have to do with playing dumbass games like some chick?

Tits or get the fuck out.

>falling off the bike

shit in her coffee.

fuck her asshole

Fuck her from behind and when she doesn’t expect it slip your cock out her pussy and fire it right up her ass.

It’s called “a factory reset”

You shouldn't let other faggots here tell you what to do. What women want is a good fuck, I swear on my mother's grave. When they are nagging you, the idea is not to hit them, unless you're impotent, but to fuck them rough. They like that shit and calms them down.

They will lie, and you may think they don't want a good fuck when they are crying or when they are very angry or when they wear make up and a good dress. But I swear to you, this is what they always want. They want to get fucked all the time, when they're doing chores, when they're going out, when they're spending your money, when they're at work, every single fucking time.

So, there's your solution to the problem of calming her down.

Now, if you're an impotent fool who hits her or some other retarded shit like that because you're an imbecile, then that's another story and she might be nagging you for a good reason. If you do anything but fuck her, she might nag you for a good reason, and she will nag you for bad reasons too. Remember, women are good only for fucking! You have to remember that and remember that properly. They are not boxing bags, they are not meant to do your chores, they are not meant to spend your money. They want fucking and this is the only thing you must give them and expect from them.

Push her down to the floor face down, grap her hair with one hand holding her down as you lay on top of her and rips her pants down wih the other. Then fuck her in the ass and say ‘if you act like a cunt, ill treat you like a cunt. Is that what you want?’.... she will probably develop a fetish for it.. you are welcome