Absolute psychopath

>fall for girl in HS
>lose virginity to each other
>convince girl to go to college with you
>break up with her
>fuck some other dude's gf intentionally
>actively persuade her to fuck whenever
>totally abandon hs gf and leave school

I took an extra cookie out of the cookie jar when my mommy told me I could only have 1

Easy, lied to a girl about sleeping with her friend and then when I broke up with her, sent her the video of me fucking her friend and laughed at her pathetic attempts to cuss me out while crying on the phone

don't lie, you took 2 extra.

Found an 18yr old girl online with social anxiety and depression - befriended her, convinced her to give me nudes by pretending to eventually fall in love her and have cancer to get them, then found a minor reason to ghost her. Then a few weeks later would made a fake obit and sent it to her as
“user’s brother.”
Made a new identity and did basically the same thing to her online friends she introduced me to.

I once had sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

There’s a special place in hell for sick fucks like you

Become so obsessed with wife's younger sister that over that last two years I've stolen over 30 panties, 12 bras, 10 pairs of socks and more

Fucked a girl's best friend to make her stop flirting with me.

Didn't work for me...

In high school there was this fugly lesbian my male friends and I knew, and we jokingly had an ongoing wager to try to see which of us could turn her straight.
Turned out she actually was curious about men, and specifically me, so I got her alone and timed it so my friends walked in as we were making out with my hand down her pants.
I won the bet, which I loudly announced in front of her, and she hasn't been with another guy since. I still feel like an asshole in hindsight.

in bed with gril and she shyly asked if she can call me "daddy". freaked me the fuck out. i should have gone with it.

I used to emotionally manipulate vulnerable women then break their hearts when I bored of fucking them.
I only did this with disabled or mentally handicapped women. At the time I thought it was fine but now I can acknowledge I was a real cunt.

Even so, I'm still happy I got to ass fuck a midget, a retard and a deaf girl. If you've never fucked a deaf girl, it's a real treat. They make the most fucked up noises.

get nudes from girls on the day we meet online, her being convinced we're in love 100% when we never met. when bored i block and call em fuckin stupid. only done twice, when they add me first

Nigga what the fuck is wrong with you, you found yourself a freak and blew it.

Found my mom dead in her bed, after crying for a bit I started touching her then took off her pj pants and had sex with her.

She then wretched and puked all over the side of the bed because she was just passed out from booze, I was 13 at the time.

She remembered everything and tells me she will ruin my life if I don't give her most of my wages and buy her stuff.

Thinking about bashing her head in and eating her.

Cheated on my wife
It is the key to a long and successful marriage.
>Sluts that hold my attention make horrible wives
>Women that cook/clean/raise kids all tend to be shit at sex, fitness, and hobbies or being at all interesting.

I cheated on my girlfriend. I fucked my best female friend. Thing is? I don't feel guilty at all because my girlfriend is a cunt and barely gives me sex anyway. If I knew cheating was this easy? I'd have done it years ago.

Stop putting question marks where they don’t belong.