Anyone who says they enjoy the taste of beer or whiskey is lying to you

Anyone who says they enjoy the taste of beer or whiskey is lying to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5EofwRzit0
youtube.com/watch?v=7vdgZAJVnes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Omg am I lying to myself?
How will I ever be able to trust me again?
Or is this just a lie about lying?
Maybe I should just have another beer and stop posting in bait threads.

wimp

but i love how beer tastes with a good blt, dont drink much whiskey tho

only people that cant handle beer or whisky are women and gay underage fgts like you

Smooth irish dry whiskey with lime makes me cum

Right, what's your prefered drink then? Some pussy ass cocktail that barely has any taste?

anyone who thinks like OP is underaged and probably thinks fireball is premium

Would either of you drink if it didn't have the effects of alcohol?

I'm fairly convinced people just get conditioned to enjoy the flavor, because they enjoy the buzzed sensation.

Like "handle" shouldn't be something you have to do regarding tastes you enjoy.

That's why you drink rum.

I agree. Wine and cider taste way better.

Beer taste like bread. So yes I would drink it if there was no alcohol

My favorite liquor is whiskey, it's fucking rancid. Not as bad as vodka/gin but you're right no one would sip on a juice box full of whiskey it's like paint thinner.

Beer can go good with some foods but personally I've never liked it myself. Drank plenty, enjoyed none.

My favorite beer is Rolling Rock because it tastes the closest to nothing.

Like other things in life, it's an acquired taste. Once you have acquired a taste for it, you can enjoy the taste and the different varieties in flavor available.

Go suck on your Daddy's asshole, you cuck

OP...to people who are weak, that may seem logical.

I like some whiskys. I hate beer though unless I am cooking with it.

>Be OP
>Live with mother, eat tendies and drinks Mountain Dew and baby formula.
>never drinks anything but the above, wine coolers and appletinis.

I fucking love whiskey. Perhaps too much.

Cider yes, wine no.

I pitty your weak throat OP

whiskey tastes like shit but beer is good , beer in europe at least , you yankee cunts probably make beer of corn or some shit

As a non-drinker light beer tastes good and has the carbonated effect you get from cola. Ask yourself why people drink flavor water when there is no taste. Coffee, egg nog, broccoli, peas, brussel sprouts, any Thai or similar shit food

I've only ever sipped a drink once from a friend and liked it.

It was in Belgium, and the beer was super super red.

But neither of us remember what it was called.

Past that alcohol tastes horrible IMO.

I pretended to enjoy scotch for about seven years before acquiring taste. Now I've developed the ability to taste the subtle notes of flavor often described and love it.

It's an acquired taste, just like anything else out there. Normally with maturity. You must be young or drink 15 cokes a day.

I drink alone at home mostly: no one to impress here but my dog, who doesn't drink. He's a good dog, but I think less of him for that, and call him lots of ugly names because of his unwillingness to party with me. I drink beer usually, and have a glass of scotch or tequila with it if on the worse days. I drink because I love the flavor and the effect. OP is a fag

OP, one day in your life see if you can manage even a smell of a bottle of whiskey that costs $200+. I'm not joking, just a smell is good enough.

Expensive whiskey is nuts. It's a totally different drink than even like the $120 "nice" top shelf whiskey.

The difference between expensive wine and meh wine is so meh even experts are fooled in blind taste tests. Expensive whiskey is like traveling through time. You can taste nature. There's earth and wood and bark and grass and moss in the flavor. It's complex and multi-layered. It's like drinking a forest.

It's not "good" like a nice steak or a rich desert.

It's *fascinating* like an interesting book or a deep conversation.

I hate shitty beer like Bud Light/Coors etc. Best beers cost at least $8 a bottle. There used to be a place close to where I live where these beers were on tap, often very expensive, exclusive or otherwise hard to obtain beers and they usually ran between $6.50-$8 for a 16 oz serving. Very good beer. Fuck that gutterswill.

Also, I don’t touch anything less than a 20 year old scotch.

So should I say that people who likes the taste of vodka or taquilla is lying to you as well just because I don't like it myself? Are you a fucking idiotic or just a troll?

I actually have drank beer just for the taste because my alcohol tolerance went up so i couldnt feel it, but i dont really like to do that it feels kinda pointless

Most beer tastes like shit. A 'good' beer is just a bearable beer.

Cheap whisky tastes like shit and it's mostly the burn that makes it bad. If you buy yourself some decent bottles and are able to drink without the burn it can actually be pleasant.

Vodka is fucking shit. No matter what. Always. Fuck vodka.

This guy fucking gets it

But like mentioned earlier. Even if that expensive whiskey tastes good (I like expensive scotch myself), you wouldn't drink it if there was no alcohol in it.

I enjoy the taste of beer only after I've had a few. You wouldn't catch me drinking N/A for the flavor

> Coffee
I don't get people who drink it black no sugar. But mixed with sweetener and some cream to enhance the texture...it's the same as slightly dark chocolate.

> egg nog
never had it so i couldn't comment

> broccoli
It tastes like nothing, i've only ever seen people enjoy it in cheese soup...and you know they'd be just as happy eating cheese out a fucking bowl. But the broccoli gives it the illusion of being healthy.

> brussel sprouts
I've never eaten this. But if it's anything like asparagus...no one likes that shit either. You like the prosciutto wrapped around the asparagus.

> Thai food
Idk... I've only ever had a soup that was so/so.

Where is this idea that broccoli tastes like nothing come from? It tastes like fucking broccoli what the fuck

I've always said this about whiskey and still believe it. I have friends who literally claim to love the taste of bourbon and I label them as jackasses. If it tasted that good alot more people would die from it.

There are however good tasting beers. Normal beers don't taste great, it's about how drinkable they are. If you try a bunch of different specialty beers you'll find one that actually tastes good to you. Hoffbrau Hefe, Purple Haze, and Cider beers are some beers I actually like the taste of.

>you wouldn't drink it if there was no alcohol in it.

I literally just told OP that *even just a smell is enough*. I absolutely would drink it without the alcohol. You don't drink fine whiskey to get drunk. You don't keg-stand that shit. You sip it.

S U B J E C T I V I T Y

Most beers are enjoyable. Sours preferably. Whiskey tastes like I'm going to feel like shit the next morning. Vodka tastes worse than whiskey but is easy to avoid the hangover.

You'd drink one glass of NA whiskey and never have it again lol, quit being a faggot

they probably associate the fucking awful taste with the release of endorphins, which is one of the reasons people drink 't'booze.

Uhmmm i really enjoy the taste of beer.. does it mean im lying to myself?

I used to go to a poker game where one guy brought a bottle of nice whiskey for himself to sip. He'd let other people have a glass but no more because of how expensive it was. After I finished my glass, I would literally just sit there and smell the bottle.
>hey Alan, can I smell the bottle again?
>sure dude.

I'm sitting there at a poker game literally just huffing the fumes from bottle of fine scotch.

I'm telling you, it's a whole thing.

Don't expect it to taste "good." It's not some bitch cocktail, 1 part rum 12 parts sugar, good for getting drunk.

It's complicated and interesting.

You only enjoy it because you associate the taste with the release of dopamine from the alcohol.

Do you buy packs of nonalcoholic beer to just drink like soda when you're chilling not trying to get drunk? I doubt it

Awfully big bait for such small fish.

I also drink beer by myself, im in it for the taste. Beer taste good with meat, burger, barbecues.

>I love the taste of whiskey
>don't expect it to taste good

run that one by me again

Yeah that guys a real straight shooter faggot

That doesn't make any goddamn sense.
Part of the taste IS the fucking alcohol. People who only drink for the effects and don't like the flavor drink fag cocktails.

I had a Guinness fresh brewed in Ireland and it was the single best beverage I've ever had, alcoholic or not.

If you think beer tastes bad, you're either drinking shit beer (bud light, coors, etc), or you're a pussy faggot who tried beer for the first time yesterday and pussied out because it wasn't mommy's titty milk.

Liquor that "tastes good" is this:
youtube.com/watch?v=h5EofwRzit0

Straight forward, simple, bouncy, easy. Nothing wrong with that. Great for getting drunk.

Top tier whiskey is this:
youtube.com/watch?v=7vdgZAJVnes

It's not easy, it's not sweet, it doesnt "sound good" the way the bouncy song does. But it's interesting. There's a lot to it. The more attention you pay to it there more you uncover. The longer you listen the more layers are exposed.

welcome to Sup Forums, playground for children

i luh asparagus, brussel sprouts taste and smell like fart

Love whiskey, hate beer. To each their own.

a good stout is delicious, go fuck yourself user, low r8 b8

>Doesn't drink his coffee black

Sorry you must be 18+ to post here

>broccoli

Bruh... bruh... you're eating frozen broccoli. Go to the store, buy a big ole fresh tree of broccoli, cut it up into little stems like you're used to seeing, steam that shit over boiling water for 4-5 minutes (NOT TOO MUCH, NOT MUSHY, MUSH=BLECH).

Bruh... it's amazing. You don't need butter. Just eat it plain. It's *fucking great*. So flavorful.

>t. Underage faggot
MOOOOOOOODS! Btw it may be an aquired taste for some people.

Well beer, maybe, but whisky is a great flavor when put in certain desserts. Sweetened whiskey, however, is fucking disgusting. You learn to like the taste of certain beers as well over time. IPAs and Dark beers are fucking gross though.