Ask an x-manager of Planet Fitness anything

Ask an x-manager of Planet Fitness anything.

How many slam piggies have you fucked?

R u gay?

None. I've only masturbated in the locker rooms. About 2-3 times per 8hr shift.

When's the best time to go? Cheap gyms are so fucking packed these days

Yes. I am gay. That's why I thought Planet Fitness was a good idea. Got to see a lot of man balls and asses around the gym.

do you wish the company provided squat racks or real bench presses instead of smith machines?

Why are gyms so toxic?

why ex?

Why do I pay you guys $10 a month when I never fucking go in?

It's been like 7 months, wtf

The busiest hours are 4pm to 9pm (when 9am-5pm people get off work)... During the morning it is also busy during 6am-8:30am. But the morning crowed is reasonable compared to the top time.

Planet Fitness doesn't have locker rooms you dip.

because most of them aren't for people to get fit, they're for swole chads to show off their gains. they could get the same effect pimp-walking around a shopping center, to be honest, but a gym gives them a sound track.

The gyms are toxic due to the influx of poor staff and managers. I only replaced my past manager because she was stealing cash and got caught... No one cares about their job their. They think it is too hard to clean and greet people.
Also no one steps in during a conflict, because no one cares.

I would cancel right away. The longer you have it the more the Annual fee with come. Quit before that hits. General rule cancel membership 7days before the monthly or annual fee hits or you will pay for the next month.

I quit. Father got serious injuried in a car accident. had to take care of him.

Ever gotten staph?

Yes. The main reason we don't have them there is because it is "Intimidation" and planet fitness don't want that... But there is so much toxicity that it isn't really a "Judgement free zone."

No. I wore gloves with everything I did. People are suppose to wipe down the machines when done. But just incase I wore gloves.

Just because yours doesnt have one timmy doesnt mean that they all do not have one.

Did you suck any cocks or take it in the ass? At the gym

how many chickens got fucked inside ur gym

Nope. No cock sucking or ass fuckery. I don't like anal sex on myself. My job didn't tell me to do it, so I didn't do it.

cool. i award you an arbitrary Morality coin.

shit, sorry, wrong coin

Yeah wiping the sweat around with a sweaty towel sanitizes it.

I'm there at like 6:30am and there are still a lot of people it sucks

I meant chicks

Is it a good place to work? Thinking about applying at the local one here.

I'm not sure. But there was a schizophrenic lady who threw up in the bathroom every time she worked out. She would do it after she ate taco bell. She worked out about 3 times a day.

More interested in how many chickens were fucked in said gym.

No, not a sweaty towel. We have paper towel and disinfectant at every garbage can.

wait what annual fee?

seriously?

I heard all gyms have a high turnover rate. If you make a few sales they will promote you to a sup or manager within a week or two

Why work for such a shitstein of a gym?

Super easy job. All you did is answer phone calls, sign up member, cancel members, clean equpitment. If you are 2nd shift you don't really clean at all. It is $8 USD in Wisconsin but once you get CPR and take the quiz you get about $9 and then there are monthly bonuses (around $5-20).

Been to one and it didnt have a bench press. A gym is not a gym if it doesnt have a bench

Wtf and you would let it happen? you're a sick fuck man that woman needed help. Not cool dude not cool

>lel

I don't know about chicks being fucked. Because I didn't care about that. But I am sure there were a few. I don't have staticistic on girls getting fucked at the gym. If I did I would inform you about it.

I have never seen non staff use that. Usually a towel wipe if anything.

Yeah... Only non-busy time is 9am-11am then 3am.

he's an ex-gym manager, not a fucking roaming samurai psychiatrist!

if she's too crazy to not know to stop eating taco bell, then she shouldn't be walking the streets.

I meant within the gym good sir. Is that something that happens?

Yeah about a $60 dollar annual fee that hits after 2months of using the gym membership. Then one year later at the point of the fee being paid.

He could of used his cock to help her gag idk

Planet Fitness has no commissions. You get 0 money for new members or closing out overdue accounts.

It was nearby.

You op? What kinda questions should I expect at the interview? If it's different from other places

Yeah, it is considered threathing to have stuff that is useful. Sorry. They will never get one.

Isn't your gym like the cheapest in the nation? wouldn't expect it to offer everything other gyms do

Is it easy to get a job there?

I'm not a doctor. We knew it was happening. Confronted her. She said it was against her will. So I stopped asking.

No difference. If you have a CPR license before entering you will be hired on the spot. It is your basic questions, but dumbed down. Because its a gym.

from times it is 0.01 and 1 dollar start up fee for the first month, then goes back to the regular $10 a month. or $21.99 a month. depending on which membership you get.

ah fuck. I didn't even notice

Yeah, it is in the user agreement. And all places have to inform you about the annual fee. It is policy when we give people a tour.
Drop that shit before it hits.

Read everything you sign idiot.

Yes. Super easy. Do you have a GED or equilivant? Then yes you are hired. Can you speak? Yes. You are hired. Can you clean? Yes. You are hired.

How many lunk alarms went off at planet fatness?

How is the pay? I actually need a job, have debilitating back issues and can't get any kind of heavy lifting job. I like helping people out, so this might be a good fit for me to try. What state are you in if I may ask

Is it true that deadlifts are banned?

Every month I'd say about 1-3 lunk alarms. The employees don't care about lunking... The rule is: if you hear grunting or weights falling warn the person. Then tell them again. Then pull the lunk alarm. Finally kick them out for the day. If they repeat it cancel their membership.

Do you agree about the idea of having a lunk alarm? That shit is corny as fuck.

You will have to lift equptment constantly (like 2hrs out of the day)... Sometimes you have to life a tredmill row all by yourself (rows come in 10-20). Standing all day, You aren't allow to sit. Only when you clean the tanning bed can you sit for 4 minutes... Don't work there if you have back issues. They will get worse working there.

I am in Wisconsin.

Do u enjoy dealing with all the vomit and feces?

Nope. But we don't really have dead lifts there. The bar is inside a upwards track that doesn't allow the bar to move out of it. Lunk alarm is non-existant but you might get banned if you do it too much. I've only banned one person. But he was doing sexual harrasment to too many people. Never lunk tho.

I don't like it. Instead of having an alarm to tell the police we are getting robbed we have a lunk alarm in place of our robbery alarm. Really shitty. I hate limitating people on what they want to do at a gym.

That is exactly what I came from. Not allowed to sit, lifting heavy stuff by myself, it's what made my back get to the point it's in. Thanks for the info.

I am 400 pounds. Am I hired? No promises I will stay away from pizza mondays

>The bar is inside a upwards track that doesn't allow the bar to move out of it
So a smith machine?
Jesus Christ

How can you squat properly without a real squatrack?

Never seen feces outside of a toilet. Vomit isn't bad. You just mop it up. It's like cleaning a dogs vomit. Not hard at all.

No problem. Try a different gym like Experince Fitness or others. Usually they have positions where you just sit all day and answer phone calls/ greet customers. Look into that.

You can't and Planet Fitness won't allow it. Don't go if you like doing anything productive there.

We have had fat people work there. You're weight will encourage people to excerise more, so they will hire you. Just bring up some bullshit of wanting to change and become thin, if you are into that. And they will hire you. Really easy place ot get into.

Thx for the encouragement. Now I won't kill myself

No you should still do that.

what the fuck is a lunk

If you have any disfigurement or weight problem, planet fitness doesn't care. We have 6x shirts as options of shirts.

Who's that cute black girl with the glasses who always works Friday afternoons? the one with the braids.

is she single? does she date white guys?

Ok. Will do. Thanks again

If you drop an weight or grunt too loud to where an employee can hear you we will sound an alarm that will make you stop dropping weights or grunting.

I don't work at that place. I haven't worked at planet fitness in 1 month. So the posibility of knowing a new hire is uncertin. Plus we have name tags on. Look at that and ask.

I'm fucking 41. I went back to college for 4 years, spent 100% of my time in the books and am now 200lb of skinnyfat shitbod, instead of 165lb of mountain biking muscle. This sucks and is there any fucking hope of laying down a decent cardio base by spring so I can wriggle my wobbly ass on a bike and start putting some miles in when the snow and ice clears off the trails. Planet fitness might be just right to put fucktons of low resistance hours in with the old ladies & not get into a dick swinging contest with 20 year old roidkids.

Whaddyaknow fitness gurus.

this made me let out a little lol

I'd walk up and punch you in the throat

Yeah, with either gym membership you get access to a fitness instructor. We have classes that are free with either membership. The fitness instructor always have a college degree. We are all CPR certified so if you die we will bring you back. Try it out. The fitness instructors are nice people. They will help, they aren't always the best because they are paid low, but they want to help people.

I'd pull out my howitzer with a flamethrower and karate chop you in yur pressure points. my hands are registered with the guvernemt as weapons

Don't worry if you punch an employee you are banned from the fitness center. I personally never had someone punch me. Nor did I care about lunking. Only when the Regional Manager was there I did something.

Thanks. The lunk alarm is a joke. No one pulls it. SO just keep lunking. They can only give you a kick from the club at the first time of doing it too often.

Cool, that sounds pretty good. There's one over in West Bend I'll try out.

How long were you a manager and was it soul sucking even before becoming manager

A fellow Wisconsite? Nice. Yeah almost all of the ones in Wisconsin are good. There is also a new one that opened in Burlington if that is closer. Not sure if it is listed yet.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A MAN LIFTING TOO MUCH BLOW HIS ASSHOLE OUT

I was manager for about a year. And worked there for 4months before I got management position... It isn't soul sucking. It just annoying to have to cancel gym memberships or give tours to people who aren't interested in a membership... Very easy work. Just boring.. But there are about 20+ TV with a lot of channels. In the Wisconsin locations (except in Madison) there is always Fox news on. So it was nice.

Yep saw you mentioned Wi. Thought I'd see if you responded with a "oh fuck not the west bend one!".

Yeah plus its a short 10mi bike ride from here, so I could ride in when they clear the roads, do a couple hours on the equip, hit the Sendiks right next door, and eat freshly made donuts and puke on the ride home. It's perfect.

Nope. But I've had a person dislocate a disk or physically break his back... It was weird. One person ran too hard and fell and broke their leg. I had to do the usualy CPR+First Aid on the people... Until medics arrived and took over.

saw a guy take too much fisting and blow his asshole out once

don't know if thats what ur looking for, but it might get you close. whatever gets u off. just glad I could help bro.

So, im jerking off right now. Tell me. Can you think of a man's ass blowing blood shit on the floor while you jerk off under his balls and cum shit on your ass with weights being lifted up and down by a pumping cock?

Nice. :)

West Bend is nice. Haven't been there in a while but it was a friendly place. The one in Franklin so far is the nicest one i've been to... I think it's one of the best ran one.

Had a buddy pass out while trying to dead lift, cracked his skull , died 2 weeks later

Fuck, sorry to hear dude. Did he get better?