What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8y9qLwTmEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

google are niggerlovers

liking the military is not fashionable for liberals but they'll gladly bend over tranny cock

Holy shit

Somebody should complain Jewgle about that. Make it news worthy enough to break their shit. If only Trump will tweet that

I'm surprised they even put that little flag down there.

Same with Easter. Just nothing

Tweet to the Don IMMEDIATELY!

They'll put up abstract art for Muslim holidays but anything shy of Christmas gets the fucking boot for christianity. even all the micro jew holidays get a cool Google thing. fucking 'the day where Harriet tubman picked a hangnail and it bled a bit' has its own Google design but George Washington, Thomas jefferson, Alex Hamilton get shit all

I want to see every liberal on the face of the earth hatefucked in a pile of glass.
I know that sounds booty-blasted but I think they legitimately just deserve it at this point.

Fucking lefty fags

Just noticed that. I guess they are too liberal to actually care about the fallen. Fucking faggots.

lol holy shit rekt

what's the context for this video? got a link to the full clip?

>claim the US military is nothing but state sponsored mercenaries for jewish interests
>HURR DURR WHY U NO SHOW RESPECT FOR STATE SPONSORED MERCENARIES
Every fucking time.

>Sup Forums is one person meme

lol

Good goy, die for the Chosen.

>military is controlled by Jews, government is controlled by Jews, but just because I live in the country controlled by Jews doesn't mean I am controlled by Jews

Ah, so it's YOUR attitude, nice to project it with a
>claim ...
onto the rest of Sup Forums. Surely explains why you're so buttblasted.

anyone can explain me what the actual fuck is martin lutherking day?

There's a little flag and ribbon down there, calm down stormfags.

First you explain your rare flag.

The day we celebrate a literal communist destroying freedom of association forever and conservatives defend him from the newer, even more insane leftist narrative of the moment.

I like to think Google is being tasteful by leaving their logo alone, akin to wearing a suit to a memorial.

But I know deep down that's not the case.

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

This isn't anything new. A few weeks ago they literally dedicated a drawing to some dead Japanese feminist coalburner who idolized Che Guevara and praised Osama bin Laden. I hadn't even heard of her before that, her only claim to fame was being a loudmouthed communist shithead.

That happened with Easter, and nothing came of it. It's just an image anyway.

This is so fucking rare it's not even funny.

Making it clear beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are assholes.

What the fuck is this flag and what planet is it from

i didn't even know that place existed

1 read = 1 dead us soldier

Happy Memorial Day pol

>having a holiday for the welfare queen Jew
>being this cucked
Memorial day is pretty gay desu, when did Sup Forums get so cuck'd

Who's behind this post?

>population of 1,400 people

first cousin marriage is allowed in your country right? its just like my japanese animes.

It makes sense that all the old veterans are minorities because all the white men actually died for their country

I bet google searches for Tokelau just reached an unprecedented peak.

Dang, that dude covered in mustard got fucked up good.

That's quite the image. I can only imagine how fucking livid that poor guy must have been.

Another angle
youtube.com/watch?v=a8y9qLwTmEQ

It's just a Belgian nationalist punching some hippie faggot, not much else is needed for context

ohnoez

Hipster status: rekt
Hipster glasses status: demolished

there was a thread about france how they made this running race pass through military cemeteries, people running ON the graves. i'm starting to believe there IS a conspiracy to turn us into liberal nitwits.

Why are they sleeping on the dirt?

Some nigger who said some things then got shot

Also, how do you have internet?

I love Grace Hopper from her ol' minstrel show days.

RARE
A
R
E

I noticed it too.

DISRESPECTFUL FAGGOT

They hate America and white people, which are basically the same thing.

Funny thing is, these days MLK would be labeled a racist spewing hate speech.

the same thing they meant when they didn't do anything for Easter yet for Ramadan they go all out.
Google is cucked.

Rare as fuck. I want to visit.

Tweet it to Donald NOW

Not much

ty based sean bean

He's been too busy celebrating Memorial day with vets and being an actual American.

Looks like I'm #BingMissle now

damn that looks comfy as fuck

Google does doodles for even the most irrelevant of birthdays or holidays.
Vary rarely throughout the year do they use the small badge to commemorate something, so if they do its probably because they are actually giving it more praise or attention..

Really makes you think, huh?

This

Sup Forums might as well use Bings now sense they are redpill and not Jewgle

a tiny little picture at the bottom of the page vs. changing the fuck logo, the first thing everyone sees when going on google.

Even amerifats doesnt care about their dead shits.
that faggot in the pic died for nothing

triggered