Sick of shitskins, where can I go

I've lived in England the whole of my life, and it has always had quite a lot of non-whites. In the past decade however, the country has taken a nose dive.

London has a Muslim major. SJWism has infected education. Rapefugees are offered houses over homeless people. Cities are becoming majority black and paki.

I'm sick of living here, and I want to to move abroad. Not sure where to go, though. Western Europe is full of niggers and mudslimes now. The USA looks like it is infested with SJWism. I don't want to go to Eastern Europe because they are poor as fuck and barely first world.

Is Australia a safe bet? Or has it been cucked like all the other MEDC white countries? Is it worth going to somewhere in Asia like Japan? They have barely any whites but I like Asians a damn sight more than the sub human races, and they seem fairly SJW free.

Give a Brit some advice, lads, I don't want to live in Englandstan any longer.

Other urls found in this thread:

expatinfodesk.com/expat-guide/deciding-on-the-right-country/top-expatriate-destinations/vietnam/
livinginvietnam.com/
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=HqXsfNtbdJQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana#Demographics
uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpin

you can live in a small town where there are no niggers. No need to leave your country

bumpin again. come on bois i need this advice. don't make me go to stormfront please

>Muh i hate the west because he is cucked
>Muh i hate the east because he is poor
>Muh i can't go anywhere, this is so frustating

Nigel pls

Poland maybe?

They are spreading, man. You can't escape. That might be a solution for now but I'm just thinking of a potential escape plan if things get too dire.

BTW curious, how white is Argentina? Obviously not as white as England but white populations in majority non white countries interest me.

But it kinda seems like a post soviet shithole. Or perhaps that's just the media portrayal. I do like Polish people, they come here and work hard and legally.

But the west is cucked, and the east is poor. You have not made an argument.

Plus I don't mean that in world terms but in European terms. I'm not well versed on the wider world scale so I'm curious about where to live if I decide to escape Europe.

If we vote to stay in the EU it will be awful. I don't want to be ruled by dictator Merkel.

Alaska? That town in Switzerland which didn't accept rapefugees? Some shithole in New Zealand?

Switzerland could be good. It kinda feels like being surrounded by enemies though. How long can they hold off the regressive liberal destruction of Europe?

Alaska mabey. I like snow but I guess I have not experienced the likes of Arctic colds.

Go to America. SJWism is present here, but it's very much contested, and depending on the state you go to it can be entirely absent.

Montana or Maine could be to your liking.

Yeah I guess the states are very different to each other. And damn some five bedroom houses there are cheaper than a one bedroom commieblock flat over here.

What are you, a nigger?

I didn't deny that, but complaining about the state of West and the East will not change anything, so either you leave the West or you stay and you stop complaining and start to red pill people.

That's the point though. I may well leave. This thread is asking where I could go if I do leave Europe and if perhaps like you said, I leave the Western World.

I don't think people here are able to be redpilled. I've tried but they just throw buzzwords at you like bigot and you're done. So Frenchbro? Any ideas about where I could go if worse comes to worst?

Montana. That is where Ben Garrison is trying to create a white homeland.

you can do america, just avoid the coasts. north-east coast is liberal hell, south-east coast is redneck and nigger hell, gulf coast is redneck, nigger, and beaner hell, south-west coast is beaner and liberal hell, north-west coast is hipster and liberal hell. the midwest has great people but awful scenery (excluding michigan), the rocky mountain states are fairly nice, new mexico is a little fucked, though. your best bets are probably colorado, wyoming, montana, michigan, either dakota, and maybe north texas.

Come to Sweden, move up North, like Norrland.

A lot of areas in the U.S. Are full of white only suburbs.

Sweden? I've seen many bad memes about your land, my friend. Don't loads of women get raped by migrants there?

There is nowhere left to run. Fight now or lose your race forever.

you are welcome here bro :)

Certainly happens, I'd say 28 times a year since 2010, but it beats getting arrested and then raped for saying something "racist" online.

I live in Cambridge, and nearly everyone is white.

Move out of Bradford m8

Don't fear the migrant. Become the migrant.

Yay! I'll move right there, let me just research what the hell that place is first.

RARE
A
R
E

sick flag bro

>I've lived in England the whole of my life, and it has always had quite a lot of non-whites

Maybe in London, not anywhere else. I don't even see any where i live.

Wait I just looked it up and it's literally a tiny Island in the middle of the Ocean. Looks comfy though. Get good internet?

Well

You can start to accumulate money then when you have enough you can try your luck in Vietman, the life is cheap and with enough money you can live here whitout work for the rest of your life.
expatinfodesk.com/expat-guide/deciding-on-the-right-country/top-expatriate-destinations/vietnam/
livinginvietnam.com/

Kill yourself my friend you are a pussy

>majority non white countries interest me.
but it is majoriity white

internet is decent

The memes yet again have clouded my judgement. When I think of SA I just default think of Latinos.

Australia will eventually fall like the rest of the West but >we will be the last place to do so. >We have completely stopped illegal immigration and unlike in the USA/Europe there is absolutely no desire from either major political party to reverse our policy.

There are lots of chinks here but chink immigrants are by far the best non-white immigrants and the ones who do come here are wealthy and educated.

Seems like it's gonna get fucked by rising sea levels though

what's the country called?

Tokelau (hover over the flag)

>he doesn't know how to use the meme arrows

I used the meme arrows perfectly for >we. I did that because 'we' refers to Australia the nation or the Australian government. I am neither of those things, hence >we.

Contact with non-whites is extremely dependent on exactly where you live.

I am from a small town in Iowa with a population of 2000, all of them white and Republican. The concept of "SJW" is totally unknown to them.

I currently live in an affluent suburb of Las Vegas, and almost everyone here is white, except for the housekeepers, gardeners, and restaurant employees who come in to work every day, but are grateful for the employment so they don't cause any trouble. I've never encountered a "SJW" type of person here.

Mexico.

>"I used the meme arrows perfectly..."
no you didn't you vegemite-eating fuck, meme arrows only work at the beginnings of lines. allow me to demonstrate.
>this works, as my text turns green.
this doesn't >because i include the meme arrow after the beginning of the line.

Don't agree with everything this American said but North Texas is literally god-tier

Is there any chance for Switzerland staying indefinitely uncucked? Speaking only French and English I feel it's the only place left that I could move to and integrate properly (assuming I don't need to learn German. I think I could get away with only speaking French, I dunno, someone educate me)

Switzerland is a meme. Already full of Albanians and shit

The French parts of Switzerland are the most cucked and filled with shitty people

We are mostly med looking though.
Regarding your question and thread I will be frankly, Europe seems to be ruled by faggots, BUT inhabited by faggots too. With your coward attitude of wanting to run away you are being part of the problem. Countless generations of men died for you to be in your le first world paradise, and spoiled fags like you are giving it away, along with its milenial culture to the muslims.

Look at my country, it's a fucking failure and yet it has a pretty low emigration rate. People prefer to stay.
You should do the same, marry a white woman and have as many children as you can and try to improve your homeland and when the time comes fight the race war for the god emperor.

fug. I've truly nowhere to go. ;-;

50 years isnt always, its not even a lifetime. Wanker.

Don't be afraid of the language barrier lad. You can learn survival-tier language skills on the internet before you go and the rest will be absorbed naturally.

All white men should move to Australia and New Zealand. Build a great navy and keep ourselves to ourselves for the rest of time, let the rats consume each other elsewhere. If we need more living space we island hop the Pacific/Polynesia and Indonesia, firebomb the jungles and sterilise the natives. One day, we will be ready to cleanse the world, but until then we should remove ourselves from dindus and shitskins. Come home white man.

I dunno man, after 20 years of learning English I still suck at it.

This poster is a box jellyfish trying to trick ya. Don't listen to his lies.

Tbh Israel is the only safe place for now, you know they won't let in shitskins.

The only problem being that Australia is a barren desert devoid of resources and New Zealand is the size of Rhode Island.

They've got a lot of resources, but most of it is inhospitable.

If you promise never to vote democratic and have White children you can come to Montana.

The only answer is to pull a Last Samurai or make like the crazy guy in Apocalypse Now - and abandon the civilization that abandoned you.

If you stay in the West, or even live outside the West while clinging to Western values and people, your life will be filled with sadness and loss.

The only answer then is to leave the West behind. Not just physically, but mentally. Learn a non-Western language and stop using English.

Some of you will call me a cuck for this suggestion. But remember what I said: as long as you stay in the West physically or mentally you will constantly be miserable and drained by feelings of loss and despair as the decades pass. Running will get you nowhere as long as you're still in the West in your mind.

FLAG

What happened to New Zealand?

>learn a non-western language

Don't do that. All non-European languages are objectively bad and if you're white and learn one you're an auto-cuck.

who?

Do Koreans consider you Korean, or are you just deluding yourself?

That's not the Aryan way

1. Get a good education and job and move to rich areas. Zero niggers there.

2. Eastern Europe is all white and yes very poor and the pay is shit. But maybe more realistic than number 1 to some of you.

You know this is literally the most nationalistic, anti-muslim country in the world.

Of course they don't. That's beside the point; the point is that the more detached you are from the West, the less its looming fate will bother you.

I don't want to be Korean, but I do want to be free from this sense of looming dread, and no longer caring about the West seems like a good way to escape it.

But he's trying to get away from shitskins. Israel is 99%+ nonwhite

These are multicultural immigrant nations. They are or will be filled with shitskins.

Yes but the natives have brown skin.

So was a lot of the American Southwest but the white man became as gods and redirected rivers like the Colorado to make the largest farmlands in the world. I'm sure there's plenty more space for new cities. No one will miss the peoples of Papau New Guinea, they can be our first new colony.

Small leaftowns are alright.

Come to us. The ails of which you speak are only in college campuses here. Sjw ism is isolted there and tumblr. The midwest seems like a good fit for you.

You are probably right. The people on Sup Forums always say how I am a cuck and should "fight" for my lands. But the rulers and majority of leftist citizens have abandoned me and I feel my loyalty has waned.

Europe is lost not because of shitskins but because our voters and leaders have willingly invited the destruction of our culture.

I envy societies like SK and Japan. Homogenous, xenophobic and advanced cultures. We were like that once, before we imported a bunch of chimps.

>murica
>60% white
You never had hope. This race war thing can get intresting in Europe but not in America.

Move to the Midwest. We're almost 100% White and SJW free. We're a great place to live. Pic related is a city in my county where Ulysses S. Grant lived. It has a small town feel and you'd love it!

Here you go OP

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=HqXsfNtbdJQ

Most family friendly city in Australia.

Yeah but in America the white people are armed. Right wingers also have considerable backing still. In Europe we vote in leftists and let Jews set our laws.

And at the rate we import rapefugees from Africa and the Middle East, and with such a low white birthrate, we won't be white for much longer.

How can we have a "war" here when- at least in my country- the police will arrest you with a butter knife. Whites in america have the most guns (bought legally anyway) and can fight their government and shitskins with assault rifles and such.

Fuck why wasn't I born there?

Instead I was born in some shitty ever cloudy ever rainy Arctic weather Island with a constant nigger invasion and pakis in every shop.

Really rolled a shit dice on my life.

It has literally taken me 10 minutes to get a rifle, the bulk of which was spent bullshitting with the store owner

Note I said Montana.

>According to the 2010 Census, 89.4 percent of the population was White (87.8 percent Non-Hispanic White), 6.3 percent American Indian and Alaska Native, 2.9 percent Hispanics and Latinos of any race, 0.6 percent Asian, 0.4 percent Black or African American, 0.1 percent Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, 0.6 percent from Some Other Race, and 2.5 percent from two or more races.[184] The largest European ancestry groups in Montana as of 2010 are: German (27.0 percent), Irish (14.8 percent), English (12.6 percent), Norwegian (10.9 percent), French (4.7 percent) and Italian (3.4 percent).[185]

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana#Demographics

OP's probably an anglo though

How did the number of pakis increase by so much in such a little time mate?

Well I don't know what white I am. I have cherry blonde hair and blue eyes so I am probably Aryan I guess.

Commonwealth gave free passports to citizens to come to England. Naturally many third world immigrants thought it would be better here.

well fuck
good luck though
I'd suggest that instead of trying to move to another nation that may or may not work, you should move to parts of the U.K which have relatively been untouched by pakis like for example Wales is really beautiful and has very few pakis, most places don't have them at all
You could move there if you like

How would Japan be? Seems like the most developed country in the East. Don't think they hate white people too much, it's mud skinned people they don't like.

>Special provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) authorize U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to expedite the application and naturalization process for current members of the U.S. armed forces and recently discharged servicemembers. Generally, qualifying military service includes service with one of the following: Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard and National Guard. In addition, spouses of members of the U.S. armed forces who are or will be deployed may be eligible for expedited naturalization. Other provisions of the law also allow certain spouses to complete the naturalization process abroad.
>uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet

Note that it has National Guard as an option so you can be a part time soldier and still get citizenship. That also means you can put down roots in one state or territory. I would wait until November to join, because if Shillary wins we're all screwed. If Trump wins then you can do your training while Obama finishes his term and come out ready to fight for Trump against BLM and the Saudis.

> Homogenous, xenophobic, advanced
Saying these words in a row tastes like sweet wine in my mouth.

You seem to be more knowledgeable than me on this and you're from India? You're probably correct however.

Wales could be pretty good. The slight Welsh language barrier has deterred migrants, and they are very proud. They do mostly speak English so it could be OK.

Good suggestion my friend.

I'd say NZ is 2nd or 3rd from least cucked but if you're looking for the ABSOLUTELY least cucked part of the Anglosphere I'd suggest Tasmania; they literally had a race war against the aboriginals and ethnically cleansed the island in the 1830's. Thats why lacks racial diversity in their video (plus the third world doesn't know it exists). Living in Launceston or Hobart is comfy-tier for whites.

time to immigrate to Montana, see you latter lad

>wanting to leave your country as soon as something bad happens to it
>not wanting to be present during the Cleansing
absolutely dishonourable desu

I feel your pain, German. I could not imagine being there right now. Some of my family lives there and when I visited them last they seemed down and defeated, and we talked about migrants.

Angela Merkel truly is a complete unloyal jew bitch. At least we have a "conservative" party here right now, and Brexit could help save us. I don't see any hope for Germany.

holy fuck Im in the grey zone, why did my parents come here

Well I have friends from different countries and they always tell them about how life is over there, one of those friends is Welsh and the other's from Oxford. I've asked the Welsh one about it and he says that he's never seen a Paki in his life before so I researched a bit more about Wales and looked up its religion demographics and what not and it was surprisingly 98% Christian about 1% Muzzie and 1% other religions
Haven't asked the Oxford guy about how the situation is over there though, is it bad in Oxford? Because he seemed very insistent on the Brexit

stay in your country and fight for it, fucking immigrant wannabe

Wait, I can join your military and then settle down in a charming small town with my family, as an American?

What's the age limit for this?