How do I into hip hop? I'm asian :(

How do I into hip hop? I'm asian :(

>I'm asian :(
listen to rich chigga

sounds like a massive fag from the name

Where from Asia, exactly?

I don't listen to popular music, with the exception of him and Kendrick. Popular music usually sucks, so it means that if I have a bias for it, it's worth considering.

My friend recommended me some hip hop shit so I decided to take a change from shitty indie bands which is all I listen to

Finland

Don't.

Alright. There's some pretty good Asian hip hop artists. Rich Chigga would be my favorite along with Kohh. Then you have Higher Brothers, and Keith Ape. I personally don't like Keith Ape, but you might.
From Western rappers, I recommend Earl Sweatshirt the most (he's my favorite rapper of all), Tyler the Creator's new album "Flowerboy", MF Doom, a Tribe Called Quest, Bones, and if you're into more experimental stuff try Danny Brown, Clipping, Death Grips, and Dalek. If you want some funny shit, try Ugly God, Lil B, and Pink Guy.

Also, can you recommend me some good indie? I listen to Hedgehog (a Chinese band), Hop Along, and Mount Eerie. Obviously a short list...

joji

Yeah and Joji is a good blend of hip hop and indie.. I forgot him, although he's one of my favorites as well

damn that's a big list thanks for the recs man

i dunno what you're asking for but heres some of the shit I've been listening to recently:

chinese/taiwanese
elephant gym
no party for cao dong
zhaoze
fuguko
sound and fury

japanese
mouse on the keys
zazen boys/number girl
tokyo shoegazer
shinsei kamattechan
vampillia
boris' new album

there's also this band called sobs which is kind of similar to alvvays which is kinda cool iguess

This is exactly what I'm looking for! I learn languages from music a lot, and I'm trying to learn Chinese rn. Thanks!
Also, I just listened to Alvvays new album not realizing that it's indie...

(same guy who recommended hip hop and asked for indie) just in case you have wechat, my id is ThirdWorldBoy
You can add me if you feel like it...

Spain

NIGGEEEEEERRRR MUSIC

>I'm asian :(
Think some pride in your people you fucking loser.

take

I think he was just a bit too shy to admit that he's not black yet wants to listen to black folk music

IT G MA

The question is why would you ever want to get into Hip-Hop in the first place?

I understand the allure of Hip-Hop, I'm not dismissing it as a genre, but with so much other music available to you, I never understand why people feel so immediately compelled to discover it above evidently superior genres and avenues of music.

You're too smart for that shit. It's obvious you don't like it, so why force it?

>ctrl + f
>no nujabes
wtf guys?

Kek

>im asian

Gook pride is literally the worst

>ctrl + f
>no Tedy Andreas
wtf guys?