Why No Anime a traps ?

Why No Anime a traps ?

because that's only for subhumans.

Noooooo!!!

what's the name?

FUCK OFF TO /LGBT
Seriously, why the fuck do you post this shit here?

Himitsu no Renketsu Sharyou

This is Sup Forums faggot

Last bump. Good luck with your thread opie

thank you

yeah we get it you subhuman faggot. petition your own board or fuck off. this isn't random, this is queer by fucking queer standards. kys. please for the love of god, kys.
> durrr I have an extremely specific sexual fetish so I'm going to spam up the original board with it durrrrrrrr

> hurrrrrr be straight like me why isn't everyone the same as meeeeeee

Fuck off kid. Your whining gets me annoyed

You freaks transformed /b ; the home of anonymous anti-authority memes into a den of such freaks that even libertarians cringe at you. This experiment has failed. You are obviously controlled opposition to discredit the platform. This needs to end.
If you cared about you're mental illness, you would petition to create your own board. But you don't. Because 2/3 of this shit is posted to fuck up the meeting of the minds.
You are the reason the only political board full of anons is an echochamber. The neutral space is full of this shit. You aren't pushing a dialogue for your cause; you're suppressing one and undermining the ethos of Sup Forums as the ultimate bastion of the first amendment by conflating freedom of speech with gayness.
Please die. You aren't going to live a happy healthy life even despite our legalizing of this shit. So please just go away.