Comfy thread

Comfy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2_wqDnDkQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

okay

matterhorn?

Not sure if this is too sterile for comfy. I like minimal and clean settings, but that isn't always the comfiest, more aesthetic than anything.

comfy?

Love the coloring in this pic, though the cooling tower seems a bit sad

I went on /wsr/ to ask someone to shop it out but that board is really really dead

It doesn't really ruin the picture, I meant its more sad because giant industrial zones aren't really what I think about as nice places to be.

It doesn’t make for some cool photos and it is pretty unique

that looks like Edinburgh

Does*

I will agree. Probably know what kinda wind is going on just by looking up at the tower.

At least something intersting to look at. I have nothing around here, just endless suburbia.

Wherever it is, that hill/mountain must have a fantastic view.

sunrise or set?

Dig the aesthetic, but that pic screams "cold" not "comfy".

Getting in and out of that would be awkward af

>Getting in and out of that would be awkward af
Yeah, I don't even know what all is under that, though I've heard it has a heater and some legs to prop it up. Feel like i'd knock it over and burn the house down.

Still seems comfy and convinient if not moving for a while.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2_wqDnDkQ0

It is mainly a dinner table. Some have sunken floors under them with small heaters.

Seems like it would be amazing for being sick or recovering from injury/surgery. Get to lay down and be warm/comfy and have a place for all your shit.

ooh, more trains/tracks

Rather an open fire with a doggo companion really. Think with that table is you share space with others, so vying for leg and foot space with others who aren't Japanese size becomes an irritation.

Oc outside my home

why would all of the lights be on at the same time...

Sorry that was the only one I have.

Some out of order lights flash all of them at once instead of going black or flashing orange.

what's with the kaiser's portrait? are you german by any chances?

>share space with others
Fuck that, would make it not comfy at all having others there.

For a second I could smell the fire.

I suddenly have the urge to hang-glide.

Exactly

Keep trying to add more but have most /comfy/ things that get posted here it seems.