Which was worse: This or RGIII trade?

RG3 because it crippled that franchise for a long time

rg3 was three first rounders it was way worse

this was only funny because the bears got completely played by a first time gm and Tribusky was such a desperate reach

>3 firsts
vs
>a couple of mid round picks
RG3 trade is one of the worst ever
Tbh the Bears could have gotten a better deal because the Niners wanted Thomas and there was no way he was falling far enough if they'd traded with the jets or the Texans

Skins gave up way more for RG3, but he actually had some potential at the time and there was no way they were getting him without a trade. Trubustky OTOH would absolutely have been there at 3 so the Bears traded a shitload of picks for no reason.

The Jared Goff and Carson Wentz trades were worse.

>rubustky OTOH would absolutely have been there at 3

Multiple insiders confirmed that the Browns were going to trade up to 2nd to pick Trubisky

You're a Sup Forums poster, do you really think you know better than the Bears organization? That they would give away a bunch to move up one spot for nothing?

Surely you're smarter than that

So will this one

>but he actually had some potential at the time

I called it on draft day. That nigga is too skinny/slightly built to take an NFL pounding, especially if he plans on meme-scrambling. It was obvious to me, how couldn't the Skins see that?

proof that the Bears have usurped the throne of worst front office from the Browns, since they stole their franchise-destroying idea and implemented it before the Browns could

How is trading Bradford and dead cap space in players that weren't fitting for Wentz bad?

pretty sure a pack of blind lap dogs would do a better job in chicago

we have politicians who dont believe in global warming and want jesus in schools but its unthinkable to have a front office full of retards in the NFL?

RG3 was a shit show
Redskins gave a fuckton of picks and Rasm wasted every single one of them

That's always the best, when a team so completely and historically traderapes a team for picks, then wastes every single one

redskins drafted a safety and forgot to vet his girlfriend to see if she is above a basic retard who could apply a tourniquet

>insiders
There's your problem

Wasn't Aaron Donald one of their picks or was that there own

Anyways the rams ended up making the same mistake the redskins did

/thread

that wasn't what happened, Bradford was traded after Wentz was drafted and the sole reason the Eagles got a 1st rounder this year

they traded 5 picks, including this year's first rounder, to move up 6 spaces when the Browns and Cowboys were the only ones (to my knowledge) interested in Wentz. Wentz probably could have fallen into the Eagles lap at 8.

>to my knowledge
kek, yeah im sure you know alot more about who's interested in who than the GM's and agents actually doing the deals.

come on man

>You're a Sup Forums poster, do you really think you know better than the Bears organization
>Bears organization
Yes.

RGIII trade will go down as one of the worst, this was just the usual "shocking" thread from every other draft.