who wants more of my thicc cousin?

Fuck yeah... I was looking for the last thread but I lost it

she’s hot as fuck

Is there any nudes of venti?

my daughter

I sure in hell don't

any nudes?

thats thick for you? lol kids

no, only her showing off in bikinis or underwear. lets me see enough to get me horny but not enough to show everything

my god. nudes pls

Any way I get can her contact info? I'll help get those nudes if you want.

Yep

explained in the previous post, she doesn't share them. and she's in charge between us two
no. I get some things even better than nudes

Please more

do you fuck? or do you just perv over her?

Don't care about your cousin.

All I have is a greentext, but this doesn't seem like that kind of thread.

what do you get thats better than nudes? And why not just give the info then you can get nudes of her.

she gave me top once at thanksgiving

if you've fucked her how have you not gotten nudes.

I perv over her all the time, but will never get to fuck her. she's aware how she affects me and always teases me for it. pole dances, strips, but as long as I don't jack off. even made me a cuck once

i got nudes? it’s the other dude that doesn’t

how old is she?

then share

in a min

that’s amazing. you fuck then?

not even close. get teased and can jack off when she leaves the room

Sister

Now

been a minute lil nigga

more?

imagine this sitting on your dick at a family thanksgiving

i wanna fuck her face

No nudes, but I have a greentext of what happened.

go for it

She fucked you on thanksgiving?

oh I know. you'd have lots of fun with it. she can take it in ways I never imagined possible before

>Be me
>have pic related for older sister
>nothing has happened between us yet
>one night we're drinking together and she gets really buzzed, and begins petting me. Her petting gets more and more heavy until finally she's rubbing my legs
>I tell her I'm turned on, and she says "Why don't you show me how turned on you are?"
>after a long pause, I eventually take down my pants, revealing my swollen member for her.
>"Wow! You have a big mushroom head," she says. "I would love to wrap my tongue around it"
>she leans against me and tells me to jerk off for her. As I commence stroking, she begins to rub my legs again. Eventually, she begins stroking for me, and leans over my lap to lets spit fall from her mouth onto my engorged cock head and then uses it as a lubricant for my shaft.
>she continues pumping me, rubbing nothing but the head of my dick
>I'm shocked at how long I'm lasting.
>But when she reaches beneath me to tickle my balls with her fingertips, that's more than I can take, and I explode all over myself.
>she continues tickling my ball bag and my inner thighs even after I cum. "Let's see how long you can last this time," she says while looking up at me with a smile.

Should I continue?

we got high kinda late, she sat on my dick and grinded on it. then i took it out and she sucked me off

gobble gobble

have you tried just fucking her? she knows she wants it

Got stories?

Yes

definitely don't stand a single chance after this event
a young couple I met approached me proposing we have a switch including them and me and my daughter. I'm a single dad with just her and she is super attractive
it sounded really hot, I'd get to fuck this young hot girl and would see my daughter in action. she is a slut and always shows off her body, pole dances, strips and has general knowledge that she makes me hard quite often (and accepts that cause she's aware she's overly sexual for any one to handle)after having a really awkward and long talk with my daughter I got her to be up for it. she found the guy super hot and wanted him to fuck her and I presented it all as helping me with getting me laid with some young ass in form of his gf
we met at our place, drank some wine and I asked should we and how do we start. from then on it all went downhill. they both apologized for not saying it before but that the gf doesn't want to fuck me under any circumstance, that she tried going with it wanting him to get my daughter. they also explained they would be grateful if he still gets to fuck my girl.
I was pissed, wanted to call the whole thing off but then my daughter told me to fuck off, that I got her there to do that shit for me and that I have no right to bail out from something I'm mostly to blame for. said she has a plan to fuck him and she'll do it.
so the couple left together with her in her room where the guy gave he a pounding with his gf watching. I was banging on the door begging them to stop or at least keep to the deal. suddenly they all had enough of me. I was gagged, tied and made me watch him wrecking my girl, fucked her in positions I can't achieve and with breathtaking stamina. she went on to fully degrade me with the help of the couple (the guy doing unbelievable things to her, pushing her to her limits, and his gf either joining in or taking care of me by making fun of me)

>she then pushes me back on the couch and sinks her pussy down onto my cock, and lets out an involuntary "jeeesus chrrrist" as she begins riding me.
>she proceeds to fuck me for about 3 minutes before switching to reverse cow girl. "Fuck! it's big," she squeals, as she continues riding for another few minutes.
>I also get to fuck her in missionary and watch as her eyes roll back in her head. "Oh fuck! I want you to cum on my face," she says
>once again, she begins stroking my cock. Her stroking becomes extremely intense, and she leans over me until her face is inches away from my cock. I start to feel a large build up in my balls. "Do it for me," she encourages, as her hand goes up and down the head of my cock. The sensation becomes too intense and I lift my legs up at her as I lay back on the couch. I completely explode, splattering cum all over her face. "It's amazing. Do it for me," she squeals, as the thick cum runs down her face. A layer of cum covers her entire left eyelash and another streak of it dribbles down onto her lips. "I love your cock," she squeals while draining every last drop from my balls.
>tfw to this day, I've never had a better lay.

cucked. that really sucks

Got details on how your girl got fucked?

lemme get her info. imma get her nudes for you

This never happened, even in fantasy land its too hard to believe.

I wish, but I don't even know where the bitch is anymore. But what did you think of my experience?

sounds too good to be true my man sorry lol i’m out

fake news

I couldn't believe when he started facefucking her. he is quite big but went into her mouth as hard as possible. first fucked her throat with her head hanging from the bed. but didn't go balls deep as it was too much. he was slapping her face all the time during her breaks for breathing
then he grabbed her throat and just started pushing his cock deeper. she was gagging, crying and choking but he still pushed until he got almost balls deep.
I was amazed but also in complete shock, was crying there as it looked like he was torturing my daughter, making her covered in drool

But it's not that good, because it only happened once.

No. It never happened. You just copied and pasted some made up shit

i saw that story on a earlier thread to

swiped some pics of my cousin off her phone

So, me telling it twice means it made up?

Also, why the fuck would you care if it was? What difference would it make to you?

yes its made up

it just makes u a faggot

hrrk... any more?

my mom

more

Oh, no. It hurts my feelings that some random user, who I'll never meet or have further contact with, doesn't believe my greentext.

want to lick

Aunt and cousin

how old is she?

more, especially aunt

i'm sure you wanna do more i know i do

36 years old

yup, more if you have them!

No way
What are you ? 12 ?
More

her face is so stupid

hot af
you got more?

Some user did me a favor of doing this

doing gods work

Post more

breathing intensifies

I'm 18

More esp. aunt, nude hopefully

Got more pics? Ignore those fuckos, bitch is hot and deserves the love.

No more aunt pics, just more of my cousin

>Petting
>Swollen member
>Mushroom
>Commence stroking
>Engorged
>Lubricant

An autist and a bad writer

dump em

Thank you for sharing. The more you give the harder I can fap.

0.5/10 story. There's better ones in this stupid thread alone.

what? Dead thread over a shit story? Boo

have you tried anything with her ?

Not him, but what do you have in mind, user?

pics or a real (sounding) green text

What's a "real sounding one"? A boring one?

Looking for anons in central Texas who are definitely not into making incest happen and don't want to get in on their sisters/cousins/daughters/moms/whatever. Incest is against global rule 1 so obviously anyone actually looking for that would get banned for 30 days by the mods. Want to set your family member up? I start an affair with her, get her into being tied up and blondfolded, and talk her into threesome with a "friend". Who might that friend be? No idea, we'll figure it out. Definitely wouldn't want you to film without her knowing though because that would also be illegal and nobody here wants to talk anything that would get them banned right?

Might never find anyone in my area but hope I'm wrong. I have received a few responses that are pretty close to me so there's hope, but looking for all the incest-fetish anons who are around here because so far none of the responders know their relative too well. Email summertimefrost3@gmail if interested. Good luck to everyone else on fulfilling your fantasies.