So my bitch of a friend cancelled on me yet again last night...

So my bitch of a friend cancelled on me yet again last night. That's got to be the third time in as many weeks she's done that and while she's usually really apologetic I don't think she realises how unreliable she really is. What do I do? Do I call her out on it?

you find new friends who won't flake out on you because you're worthless to them

protip she won't miss you anyway

someone else had coke, bitches love coke and fucking

>apoLOGetic

this

Yeah that's probably a good idea. I feel like I wasted so much time on her and she's just lazy if not ignorant and doesn't deserve my time anymore

She don’t like you, she has been blowing you off to chill with me

They do, I do too

Friendzoned trying to start small steps shit
No fuck your loser ass
Not taking your shit

Stop harassing this woman immediately unless you want her to press charges

tell her that whenever you think about her you jizz in your pants

Do what I did, call her out on her shit, don’t be friends. Go to the gym and start looking good. See her around and don’t hit her up, let her do the work. If nothing happens then move on.

Ignore her ass, if you don’t, then you’re one of those “plz respond” beta tier faggots

Holy fuck lol

It would take about 9 months of 2 hrs per session 5-6 days per week of persistent gym time with food moderation will provide results. Just realize after 9 months, women will want to check you out. It's that simple user.

Yeah I might just do that. Last time I ghosted her she actually called me out for it!

It worked for me in about 3 months, good genes I guess

go to bed macey

Stop making plans with the altogether and when they complain about it, then you have a perfect segue into the subject and they already have an idea of the repercussions of their behavior.

I'm terrible at playing the slow game but I'll give it a go

you call her your friend; this is unlikely, you want her to be more than a friend, and even if you don't, that's what she thinks you want, and that's the way she's going to treat you. that's likely why she keeps coming up with ways to get out of going out with you. may be time to move on

don't listen to this guy

wat

isn't it obvious?
she doesn't like you at all, and feels pressured in to making plans with you.
when the time comes, she bails last minute. quick and easy for her. she doesn't have to make up an excuse on the spot when you invite her to come watch you watch netflix or eat your shitty overcooked pasta or whatever boring shit you had planned. she never intended to go through with it from the beginning.
she does this because you keep pretending like it doesn't bother you and she interprets that as forgiveness, which makes it even easier for her to bail.

she's a bitch, but you're a bigger bitch. never speak to her again

I seriously don't get it though. I'm not pressuring her into meeting. She's usually the one who says "we should meet up" and she's turned up to my work a few times now to see me. I'm just pissed cos she's extremely unreliable and generally oblivious to it

just a dumb indecisive bitch then, reconsider if you're attracted only to her appearance, unless you're attracted to morons.

woah there kiddo, are you okay?
did mommy not give you your juice box?

Promiscuous cunt detected

She's got a good personality and doesn't look too bad but her erratic behavior is pissing me off.

woah man

>is a nigger
ah, that explains everything, don't expect it to get any better op, it's innate to her

she's jamaican

Stfu and suck a dick bitch. Put that whore mouth to good use.