What does Sup Forums think of Elliot Rodger?

What does Sup Forums think of Elliot Rodger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XP-zqBsvxno
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Solid kill streak

was a fucking weebo, i'm glad he died a virgin.

The supreme gentleman
>tips fedora slightly

i would have fucked him. yes homo

He was autist-spectrum, and nobody cared that he was alone and suffering except his parents and his psychologist. He proved thay theres a price to pay for our indifference, and frankly there should be. If people are walking around feeling as he did and we won't lift a finger about it, we'll continue to get what we deserve from his kind.

He was also an enormous piece of shit. That's not mutually exclusive with the first thing I said

got only 6 for /r9k/ on the scoreboard

youtube.com/watch?v=XP-zqBsvxno

I think he was handsome and awesome. Yeahhhhh. Elliot Rodger...

A cancerous, autistic faggot if there ever was one.

he is a failure

This is why autists should be killed at birth. They’re fucking useless pieces of shit. My little cousin is autistic and I told him that we were going to play a fun game. I got on the swing and once I got up to full height/speed I told him to get in front of me, which he’s so fucking stupid that he actually did. I kicked him with both feet so hard, he flew and racked his empty skull on the bench behind him. I laughed and told his mom he slipped

before i say anything let me address i’m not a fucking incel and have had experiences with girls

elliott roger clearly was a pathetic mistake of a human, but i have extreme pity for him. his life story fucking sucks. extreme mental illnesses as a kid and his family life was shit at best. his mother was the only one there for him and she had substance abuse issues. his dad was abusive and left him. he never saw treatment for anything, his schools were ignorant and didn’t notice anything about this clearly distraught teenager. looking back he was definitely on the spectrum with his inability to socialize like a normal human being. he did something terrible, but i feel like he is demonized by people who don’t know his life story. i think that many other people would’ve done the same if they were in his shoes.

Tldr he had extreme mental illness, terrible family life, autism, and never saw help.

info is from his “manifesto”

i do but dont relate to him

Based chad

not to mention he let the whole virgin thing get to his head as though it made any difference

very interesting kid if anyone has not seen scare theatre's video on him I would recommend it.

If autists were killed at birth, you'd easily be one of them.

Have you read his manifesto?

No. Most people are heterosexual with some very latent bisexual tendencies. There are a few people who are more towards the truly bisexual end of the spectrum and even a few more who are homosexual. This comes from someone who is homosex.

No son, I am the autist slayer

yes. don’t recommend. he repeats himself so much. every sentence is redundant and it takes so fucking long. if you’re interested just watch analysis videos on youtube

soyboy

He killed chinks. Hes okay in mt book.

Damn I was pretty interested seen a few analysis vids on youtube but nothing too in depth I dont know why I'm just so interested in the fucker

See

What's the over-under on this nigger shooting up his middle school next week?

So he’s had his parents and psychologists but nobody cared? How many people did he need to care? You need to remember that these ‘other people’ are just people too. They’re not different beings. You fucking idiot. He didn’t want help. And he didn’t want help because he was a cunt.

>being this autistic

Probably because you’re an edgelord looking for new memes

I just said that I am the autist slayer. If I were an autist I would an-hero harry carrey style like a fucking jap

you are probably correct

Kek

autismal fuck up due to lack of a parenting

>STALE
>OLD
>SHIT
Fuck off fag

He has one hell of a manifesto.
Kept me interested all the way through.

Well done new fag. You’re catching up with the rest of us. Soon you’ll be able to understand memes n shit

>The fagnifesto
ftfy

>kills 4 men and 2 women
>media reports it as: MISOGYNIST KILLER MURDERS WOMEN
Really making his point for him there.

No psychologist ever formally diagnosed him as being autistic, or any other mental illness for that matter. Really, he was just a weird kid. His parents sent him to a psychologist more likely because they were shitty parents who couldn't deal with a child with emotional problems, and wanted to medicate him into compliance (despite not having actually diagnosed him with a mental illness, a psychiatrist prescribed him anti-schizophrenia medication, which is some heavy shit). Add in a lunatic asian mother, an absent white father, and peers who bullied him mercilessly, and it's hard not to come to the conclusion that the reason he felt like the world was treating him like shit was because it was.

I don't know what sort of validation you're expecting from us, but you're just a douchebag.

He’s British but he looks Chilean af

I see you wish that you were never born. Fellow user, I wish for the same as well.

He seemed to have some redeeming qualities, but overall he was a sick twisted individual that needed alot of help. He seemed like someone that I could have possibly been mates with me which is kinda scary to think.

Have you read anything he has wrote? He is misogynist as fuck. He actually believed that women were less evolved then men.

He's actually half Malaysian, he struggled with his believe that women would never want an Asian man. Once he yelled at a full blooded Asian man because he had a hot girl.

Did I say he wasn't a misogynist? The point I was trying to make was that he wrote a bunch of other weird shit, and killed twice as many men as women. Yet the media focused exclusively on the 'misogynist woman killer' angle.

>tfw you realise that society simply doesn't value your life as much as the life of someone with a vagina.

Small dick complex i guess

to think he could have gotten laid if he didn't keep trying to punch above his weight class and this would have all been avoided

but then, faggots on Sup Forums wouldn't have any random "material" to start a shit thread with...

Thats the problem with these aspies though. They are narcisists and always try for bitches waaaaay outta their league.

Yeah it's a sad fact that the average person values a womans life much more than a mans. If anyone has read anything Elliot wrote though he furiously hated women for not giving him a chance. Which means he would have been really weird since he's an attractive man that is rich.

Oh he was worried about that. In one of his forum posts he says, 'the penis average is 5.5? That is concerning I thought it was 4.'

the meme you use proves you would be one as well

Topkek!
Never read any of his shit and don't intend to either.

Yeah I just sub to a guy on youtube called basedshaman, he goes though serial killers and mass murders shit.

lel, faggots can't use meme in the right context

Am gonna look it up, thanks brah

Its the bodybuilding forum that Elliot pretty much admits he has a tiny weenie.

An american hero

Mmmm, are you basedshaman?
The fag seems to be lurking here a lot.

Does anyone else watch the YouTuber BasedShamen do live readings of his maniffesto?
He reads it all in aan awesome voice and is the only 'tuber that I give Patreon support to.

He's so funny and does reviews of other shootings too.

Well, from an evolutionary perspective, it kinda makes sense to value the lives of women more. They are the reproductive bottleneck, in a feral society they need to be protected because they have a limited capability to produce offspring. A woman can have 10 children during her lifetime, 15 if she stretches it, a man could theoretically have hundred if he had unlimited access to partners. As long as few males and a lot of females survive, the species is secure.

Face it boys, we ARE expendable.

also, NoHomo

Put that psychobabble back on whatever left wing fucknut’s shelf you pulled it from and riddle me this: the sperm itself is the fucking person. The egg is just the chamber, when you compare the two individually. Both need each other to make one person, but at the end of the day I have not seen a single pokeball shaped human in my lifetime and neither have you. On top of that only certain species of reptile can dyke mate, and we are not those reptiles. History proves that men come out on top, and if we lose our natural dominance we have no one to blame but ourselves.

A supreme gentleman.

in other words your “reproductive bottleneck” idea is faulty because both sexes are needed to mate, not two of the same sex. It’s just the sperm that becomes the person ultimately and not the egg.

MGTOW ass nigga

Not sure if trolling, meme'ing, or just really retarded... Anyway, we are expendable in comparison to women, the fact that there is a lot of us means that we have to compete for dominance.

You are plain wrong, after successful mating, men can mate again in a matter of hours, women have to spend 9 months pregnant, that is why a single man could have hundreds of children. This is not even highschool biology.

And this idea that the egg doesn't "become the person" is also retarded and wrong. I am going to give you the benefit of doubt and assume you are trolling.

Top kek 10/10.

autistic dude with neglectful parents who inadvertently turned him into a more voracious of chris chan. just like everything else in life he expected women to just throw themselves onto him.

i honestly find it sad when other incompetent men emulate elliot as if he was some sort of idol, when he was clearly just a failure.