Why are swedes soooooo fucking stupid?

Why are swedes soooooo fucking stupid?

We let immigrants go school with normal people, and take tests. We should segregate.

meme map you slavic subhuman

Because they dont have animu

Like father like son

poland>germany

>even ikibey know this guy is a pole

japan retard

頼むから俺の真似しないでくれ~...
こんなことして人に構ってもらっても嬉しくないでしょ?毎日何時間もこんな下らないことして一番損してるのお前だよ、誰も得しないよ。
煽る気はないからどうか真摯に受け止めてくれ、スパムに人生を浪費するのはホントにもったいない。(経験者は語る)

I looked at these test results and was surprised to see that the American scores were pretty much identical to Denmark's. Except math.

Turks confirmed as more white than Bulgarians, Romanians, Serbs.

(≧▽≦)

どうか真摯に受け止めてくれや...

お前の状況がどんなもんか知らないから何とも言えないけど、20代前半とか若ければまだやり直せるから

Sweden actually has a shit education system which isn't the fault of immigrants. Teachers have no power. Kids don't need to focus on career as government give free gibs and uni is free and accessible.

Math is for fags lmao

(≧∇≦)b

Sweden decline stopped in 2015

(((Who)))'s in charge of the results?

Germany's uni is free and accessible, too.

Found the arts major.

Found the chink

unfortunately they could no longer have control over the finns

that is a large part of it

I'm probably whiter and taller than you.

Hahaha someone is insecure

I'm really not. I probably am whiter and taller than you. I'm really white and well above average height.

It really isn't. Admission requirements are extremely strict.

I guess that's true. They're strict about most things in university. A friend of mine studied for a term over there and said profs had zero tolerance for poor attendance.

polish girls work at summer in turkish hotels while turks from anatolian cities go to tourist places to fuck russian women

pisa is a joke and slavs are subhuman

albania and montenegro lol

Ikibey appears like clockwork.

slavs are subhumans

You'll start believing in your drivel if you repeat it frequently enough.

but its true
slavs are ugly subhumans

Proxypole I will find you and I will kill you.

polaks are slavic subhumans

Why are Greeks such subhumans bros?

finns are subhumans
Greeks are better than other humans

>92

finns are subhumans like polaks

>92

polaks are subhumans

>92

we are more effective in work thanks to our national intelligence, and therefore develop faster than them. they haven't lived 200 years of fucking them by everyone. we are doing amazing given our history

polaks are subhumans

>92

you are ugly slavs

polaks are subhumans

>92

polaks are subhumans

Another proxy Korean thread
He can't speak Japanese

>92

polaks are subhumans

>92

He isn't even asian. And you're not as well btw

polaks are subhumans

Calm down! Calm down! Dont get a big DICK!

>tfw to smart four Europe

Italy and Spain truly one big country

Pole fucked your mother, you are mad because of that? don't worry she is just a whore like you

poles are ugly people
why would any girl want to have sex with them?

fuck in the ass with a shotgun

Belgium 104. We are filled with immigrants too.

Because it is full of brown people.

reminder to report iki every time

Postmodern educational techniques and lots of rocket scientists from the third world coupled with teachers that are the lowest of the low. If you can't get into any other higher education, you choose education.

polaks are subhumans

>It really isn't. Admission requirements are extremely strict.

no?
give me an example

Yes, all of you, know your place.

trash

Talking about yourself?

Honestly if your ''country'' is the size of a city, I always ignore it on these rankings.

i am not asian

Population shouldn't really matter considering a higher population would usually mean a higher GDP and thereby a higher education budget, it evens out. It all depends on how your government manages your money and how stupid your people are in terms of native intellect. Our average global IQ is 110.

As the above map clearly shows, it's the european immigration that's bringing us down. Otherwise we would probably surpass you all.

Not like you can stop it.
I am not a mudslime

I'm not really talking about your population, I am talking about your land mass. Easy to centralize stuff. Meme country.

>easy to centralize stuff
But we don't centralize shit. Schools are literally separated on all corners of the country. There's no one region that has all the good schools concentrated neither is there a region with all the bad schools concentrated. Our universities are even separated everywhere. There's no centralizing that you talk about. Seriously think of a better excuse.

but asian

Ok, I can't bear to argue with Germany, can we just be friends?

>Area of the entire """country""": 719 km^2
>We don't centralize shit

He is a Greek (subhuman)

I'm sorry but if your country doesn't have like at least a thousand square kilometers, you are essentially running a city. You don't have any bumfuck outposts where it is easy for the education not to be on par.
So when I see like Singapore, Hong Kong and Macao topping those charts quite often I don't know how I wouldn't just ignore you and your country that in size is essentially just a mosquito shit on the world map.

I am a Greek

jealous shitskin immigrant in switzerland

>92

Sure, you raised a valid point. But it's not like it's something we can control. But the facts are there, sorry we're a country that produces superior minds and sorry that we're a country that's stealing all your spots in your prestigious european and american universities. Every year we have many graduates from ICL, UCL and Oxbridge.

polaks are subhumans

Hey I'm not saying you suck. You clearly do a good job and produce results.
I'm just saying you're playing on easy mode so I'd rather ignore you in these results or at least add an asterisk.

>Everywhere where turks have been it's revolving around low 90s
lol greeks

>92

polaks are subhumans

polaks are ugly slavic subhumans

Yea you can add an asterisk or ignore us all you want, but the next time you or anyone else you know send an application into a non domestic european college, just remember who you're competiting with to get a spot in there, unless it's a shitty ass college no one wants to go to.

Competing*

tfw smarter than all your neighboors

>92

polaks are subhumans

polaks are subhumans