What if this continent was as cold as Canada? Severe weather, cold winters, lots of snow

What if this continent was as cold as Canada? Severe weather, cold winters, lots of snow.
Would they be first world? Generally cold cunts are better off. Except for Russia probably.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZDom2YAHNs
youtu.be/QFzwfrioDHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well there would still be USA so no

So we turned you into monkeys?
So sorry...

you already asked this stupid question here
noone cares

They would be first world if Spain genocided everyone.
All they had to do was control their dicks and they would have gotten a nice prosperous, loyal continent.

Ah yes, clearly every world superpower in history genocided other races to achieve greatness

Yes, but it was a poorly created thread with a bad pic. I marketed this one a little better.

If by monkeys you mean having a puppet state subservient to the US willing to destroy its own country and people for the sake of your country then yes

No but seriously cold temps would mean there would be no slums, and that would make people work harder

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZDom2YAHNs

>No but seriously cold temps would mean there would be no slums
Yes, just like in Russia, you clearly see no ghettos there
>that would make people work harder
nah, people already work hard here and for cheap

have you not seen any native american communities in the far north?
There are slums in nunavut, the NWT, Yukon and Alaska

Were I live we had -3º C at morning or so, it's expected to snow within the next week, what are you talking about?

bro take a chill pill okay. relax.

lol at least youre not in central america i guess lmao

>go around the world ruining everything
>lol bro just relax dude lmao

lol it would still be a shithole, just look at argentina

IT WAS A PRANK BRO

But Spain didn't genocide them, we did

deal with it faggot

LOLOLOL I JUST RUINED SEVERAL GENERATIONS OF YOUR COUNTRY KILLED SEVERAL PRESIDENTS HAHAHAHAHA I WAS NUFFING BUT A PRANK IN THE END IT'S NOTHING BUT YOUR FAULT LOLOL

uma delicia triggered

My only complaint is that USA didn't kill Vargas fast enough, that fuck deeply ruined this country.

yes petrobrás, CSN and every industry that aren't commodities were a mistake we need to sell it to the americans

I deal with it by having you faggots provide our defenses against the Russians for free haha

>muh state monopoly is good
Ah yes it was such a great idea to give the government power over companies, it's working out so well for us.

lol autists dont understand sarcasm. its actually pretty hilarious.

>state monopoly is the main reason behind corruption
Yes, cause you know there is no corruption in private companies, because you know there aren't monopolies lololol see, free market solves everything!

rule #1 of int: never ever admit that it was sarcasm or a joke, or they well play their "i was only pretending" card.

>i was only pretending

I actually find it pretty hilarious that you guys are so miserable that need to troll for (You)s in the internet to get any kind of human emotion and compassion that you can't get in real life, and later laugh at the commentary you wanted so much to feel superior. In the end the one that is cheating its own misery is the nihilistic guy and not compassionate one which got a reason for living

yeah whatever autist lmao. write some more paragraphs. maybe dont live in brazil LMAO.

>PT voters in charge of not being retarded
hownew.ru

we are in Autumn with 10ºC right now and next week polar wind (and cold) is expected

yeah, yeah, those replies will sure make you feel better

LMAO SO FUNNY HAHAHA, OMG AMERICA NUMBER 1 I FEEL SO GREAT RIGHT NOW HOT DOGS GUNZ HAMBURGERS YEAH YEAH

this is real life

and they say we can't take bantz. jesus christ.

That's why you are better off than most others.
Praise the polar wind!

your banter is absolute shite, m8

that's just one triggered autist

>american banter
LOLOLOL DON'T CARE WE ARE SUPERIOR NUMBER 1 LOLOL I WAS BORN IN AMERICA!! YEAHHHH YOU SHOULD BOW TO US SHITSKIN NIGGER LOW IQ MONKEY HAHAHAH

oh I know this guy, he's a deranged autist that always gets turbo butthurt or at least pretends to be

Yeah, that's cool, I mean I have nothing against Brazilians in general since it is mostly about individual spergs that go full autistm mode

Argentina s not fucking white, why do
Those brown anerindians stain the white name?
Enough.

yeah, I too have nothing against those that are self-haters too. Clearly America is the best country in the world and we should learn to mimic it

OK, I got you used to you guys posting the pics of me
But why did you post my mom? Where did you get the pic of her?

kek, I was waiting for those edits

>he doesn't edit rare """"""""iberian""" chicanos for himself

How's that nuke program going? Oh wait...

Canadian weather is shit.
You can get frostbite and a heatstroke on the same day.

Is that Snow White on the right?

We would literally be byldo tier shithole like mother Poccия if it wasn't for the US.

>lol lmao xdxdxdxdx
What's up with this kind of autism? Is Sup Forums back or something?

It would be like Russia at best.

At worst it would be as shit as it is today

Imagine a world without angles and saxons

No, mainly because we don't have anyone to trade with, South America has many geographical barriers, mainly the Andes, then the Amazon, the Patagonia, etc, there are no animals to tame, so food production is limited, means of transportation don't exist because of its infeasibility and unlike the United States, Canada and Mexico, they are Closer to Europe and Asia therefore is cheaper and attractive to trade, in the south we have a couple of islands in Oceania ... and Africa, so the above are also discarded. It is worth remembering that Argentina was the sixth economy in the world at a time in history, Brazil was also powerful ... but their governments shattered them, in such a way that a country like mine that has less than one of its economic resources It shines much more

>MERELY

Good non-meme post.
The Southern Cone is indeed close to the most remote region of the world with respect to the "world population center". I never thought about that until someone posted this pic.

then how come the bc/yukon/alaska gold rush was settled in the 1860s, when ships often rounded cape horn to bring white people there?

Yes. Homeless and favelados would die in winter.

It snows here sometimes in San Marcos

youtu.be/QFzwfrioDHk

I would also say the geographic problem, summits like the Andes, amazons with rivers considered the most dangerous in the world and dense forests so anyone could be lost in them without previous experience, of course it is important to remember that the east side didn't begin to grow until the Panama Canal, was opened before that one had to cross the Strait of Magellan to reach the east coast, and although we have many raw materials to trade them between us is difficult because we weren't in the time of Industrialization so there is not much manufacturing in South America so most of our economy depends on the exterior specifically the Euro-Asiatic continent and the United States, so there is neither competition nor motivations to grow more than perfecting what we export
>(Is an interesting hypothesis the fact that we could have grown monstrously if the kingdom of Spain had let us trade among us but for more than 200 years we could only trade with Spain so that trade between us could never arise at a rather important time)
I believe that perhaps because it was "gold" most of the gold in South America was extirpated by Spain, in addition the minerals that existed in that moment of South America was not ours, the majority of the mining companies belonged to foreigners, not even miners, Almost all exporting companies were run by foreigners a funny example of this is the saltpeter war and the nationalization of our products did not happen until many years later, you will ask why we did not nationalize our products at first, well, most of The first Latin American governments were run by oligarchs who did not invest much in the nation. Latin America is full of political failures, economic, etc.