I want to be extremely pregnant. I don't care if it's from rape or even if it's human...

I want to be extremely pregnant. I don't care if it's from rape or even if it's human. I just want to be used as a baby factory.

When can i make the purchase? I need workers for my logging company

I’ll blow my load inside of you; lets make a pile of babies

you are a man.
a biological male.
it is physicaly impossible for you to be pregnant.
wanting to be is a sign of mental illness.
mental illness = retardation.
QED. you are retarted. now go kill yourself.

What country are you in? And how good are you at holding your breath/evaiding customs?

I like to put down an order of 10

Whenever we don't like something we automatically autistically screech kys

The US, and I've been known to hold my breath for a while

Ten is a good starting number. We can do better than that

It used "I" across 3 sentences. Likely male, fucking newfag.

Who's first?

Good, i can send you the paypal account and you can move in imediately, we have alot of work and breeding to do

I hope you like oregon, we'll be living in the woods for the most part but we're close to town, we own over 480 acres of forested land that needs to be logged

can do

>even if it's human
well it's biologically impossible for a human to get pregnant from anything but another human, so yeah

>Based user doesn't believe in grills on the internet
I feel alive.

OP, would you breastfeed me if/when you lactate?

If you'd like, i want to add you on instagram, i'd like to view you before we really get started, i've already prepped tje guest room for you, or of you prefer you can share my room

Right...

Well, i'd like to see the product i'm purchasing before i go all the way with buying it

I want to find a farmer who will extract semen from my cock like they do with animals

I am absolutely serious, i will pay you to move here so we can breed our workforce

You may contact me for further buisness regarding the move and your living arrangement with the email above

will you care for the babies, or just be a breeding whore who doesn't even love them? Cuz answer two would be hotter.

tits×tamp or GTFO bitch

Typical normie.

Backing down from adventure for fear of the unknown.

Well, we'll take care of them the best they deserve, we'll feed them the scraps and they can eat whatever they can catch in the woods, i've got a few sheds they can stay in, i mean, we'll be needing alot

no pic with timestamp = fake

I'm just too young to fuck up my life just because I'm currently horny.

how would you react if one died, but you had to keep breeding out of sheer horniness?

this is why i love Sup Forums
pure hate

That's your mistake. You think you're fucking it up, when you could be making it up. You don't know the difference.

DAD???

I'll rape ya

Post your insta i'll add you and consider.

Ok trips-chan. You are right.

I'm comradeyams on Insta

nice trips

what the actual fuck?

I'm a man and I want to be pregnant with like 8 kids. I want massive swollen tits gorged and leaking with milk. I want all those pregnancy hormones flowing through my veins making me crazy and horny

It's what happens when a xenomorph gives a human a blowjob.

They can do that, by the way. Why do you think they need that inner mouth tube thingy? An ordinary mouth works perfectly well for eating. It's to give the extra length needed for full insertion.

Get help

They present you a female her butt pointing up and then they tell you to fuck her in the pussy, now here is the point when they deceive you, they put a fleshlight between your dick and her pussy and you thrust forward not knowing what's really up and then you cum inside the fleshie and they take you away, obviously female had no clue what just happened and they bring in another male just liek yourself.

I'd have to breed all the time to keep up a stable population, it'll be a full time job of fucking and being pregnant

there's no helping me

You in AU? I can fuck you like a dog, I don't care what you look like.

>it's biologically impossible

that's not how biology works, give it time and it will happen at some point if repeated enough. life finds a way.

you don't even care, do you...your child dies but you don't love them like a good mommy, you're just a breeding slut in a stable huh? Tell me that's what it is, cuz that's fucking hot

Yea, that's pretty much what we're going for, we're trying to keep costs as low as possible

I was told only a fool would believe the stories on here, boy was that right! This is somehow a trap, I'm sure of it.

If some deranged fuck put a gun to one of the hundreds of your piglet children's heads and said either you stop taking dick or he'll blow your sons brains out, what are you going to say?

hope the baby's white and not the black guys, so she's betraying it and feeding it a stranger's cum and not his own daddy's

Life uh uh finds a way

Show us your penis

Would you still be a cumslut with a baby inside you?

How many minutes would you wait after giving birth before you were getting plowed again?

ok.

That’s why we are here.

For example: if you post some shitty picture on 9gag, everybody loves you and think you are funny even though you are clearly not.

If you post something on Sup Forums and state your opinion, user won’t just hate your opinion, but also hate you.

Is this a beastiality thread now

/thread