I'm not a worryfag normally, but should I be right now? Took 90mg morphine 15 mins ago, been drinking...

I'm not a worryfag normally, but should I be right now? Took 90mg morphine 15 mins ago, been drinking. Find myself reminding to keep breathing,if I stop thinking about it, I stop, like a drowning feeling. in and out

Enjoy death

Yeah you should probably get to a hospital bud

90 mg of extended release or instant?

if you took 90 mg of morphine immediate release, you're fucked bro

If you did actually take that much morphine call 911 NOW, you will go into respiratory depression and die without help

IV. Instant. Stressing out.

Hahahahahahaha bye OP

Dude go to the hospital you could die

Do you have any narcan or naloxone?

OP call 911 please

Get to a hospital just in case

go to the hospital now

I just took 400mg Ibuprofen about 15 minutes ago. My headache is slowly getting better. Am I fucked?

If this is true, you need to call 911 right fucking now. That's a lot to IV.

Is op still with us?

Think I'll be fine, but called. Such a fcked feeling to keep thinking about breathign. Love youall.

No don't worry, you are fine, enjoy :)

Good luck, you did the right thing.

you iv 90mg of morphine while drunk?

you are going to die if you have no tolerance

Whats your tolerance like? is this a normal dosage for you OP?

Take care of yourself, man. Best of luck. In future, if in doubt, call. No one wants you to die, friendo.

>No one wants you to die, friendo.

I do. And I'm jealous.

>No one wants you to die
Well, I'm sure SOMEONE does, but none of those assholes are here.

>Find myself reminding to keep breathing
been there, just enjoy the ride and enjoy your breathing you can get a lot oout of just breating

Got a pretty hgih tolerance. Started off Spasmofen from kidney stones bout a year ago, only feel a high from atleast 60mg now. Didn't think 90 would be pushing it so hard. Feel high as kite atm but then constant reminder to keep breathing is so crazy. Gonna be an embarresing story in in a fe minutrs when the medics get here. Either way thanks guys. probably for the best, I couldn't go to sleep thinking about fuckign breathing

man if you didnt immediately get fucked, you will be ok, you shouldnt have called, now they will fuck your life up. if you can, go for a walk.

Time to get the narcan.

Drinking and opiates should never go together idiot. Just smoke weed next time.

Ask if you can purchase or be given a narcan pen somewhere

relax. same thing happened to me. the funny part was that i was so relaxed that i didnt even freak out when i realized that i had to remind myself to breathe. find a movie or something to occupy your attention and you will be fine.

update...i snorted didnt iv....

sauce on webm?

Or drink bleach, I hear it is all the rage these days.

Waht the fuck am I even gonna say?! "Hey guys! I did a bunch of morphine and can't stop sthinking about breathing. How you doing?" godfuckingdammit.. I'm gonna go put some pants on, again tho. thanks guys

ur ded kiddo

I have been on morph, you can type?

thinking the same. cant breathe but lucid typing like a motherfucker

source pls.

I need to buy some street life in seattle lots of junkies. Thanks for the reminder.

HAHA you didn't take 90 mgs of IV Morphine my dude, quit your bullshit. You would be neurotoxic.

Meh, I've given a lot of morphine in my day, 90mgs wouldn't be to much even for IR. I gave a lady like 400mgs over the course of like 10 hrs once.

Was she is in hospice?

shakira once had a hit song called trips dont lie

Get off the dope or you to can be a junky at the homeless shelter i am at. Some of them are doomed to a life of disease and dirty dope needles.

still have wifi, tho. enjoy the soup, nigga