Did this story/character make sense?

Did this story/character make sense?

Look how narrow those shoulders are, no wonder his heart exploded. Specs crushed his cavity lol

I miss him. He went way too early.

nothing of value was lost

bump

/thread

Why do white people like wearing tight clothes and who the hell is this bag of douche looking faggot?

He inspired me

newfags pls go and stay go

you've never seen a meatball nigger in a tight wife beater? or a wiry mexican in under armor? really? only white people?

btw he's the patron saint of gains, bringer of hope to the people of /fit/

Zyzz faggot, now shut your whore mouth

So this guy happened before 2008? faggot

I need to become a bodybuilder and die of a heart attack sounds like such a good way to go,

Go to bed underage fag

Yes, 2007

lol god damn it dude
eat shit

Why was his hair so fucking stupid?

because it never studied.

rip sweet prince. I started lifting cuz of you

Are you serious?

yea, why?

All he did was curse and say nonsensical shit. Why would that make you want to lift?

'mirin

ughh shii duuu...fucking space-time infinity nuffin real dog...typical delusional primate.

aparrently im a muggle

look at him. Tell me you wouldn't want a body like his. Its something I can strive for.

Seriously, I wouldn't. People don't even care if you're buff or not, and I wish I'd have known that earlier in my life.

hahahaha ur an idiot sorry

Explain

Why do you like him

Explanation?

Why?

samefag who will never understand and be a sadcunt his whole life

you say you wouldnt want to have his body, and you say people dont care if youre shredded. you are really ignorant bro. not trying to be a dick, but am i correct in assuming you are overweight?

giant 300 lbs monsters i get having heart attacks but this dude is barely bigger than i am? Why even take steroids?

bodybuilder ? technically yes because anyone who lifts is a body builder by definition. in the professional sense fuck no. never competed in a single noteworthy competition. also was not even a "fitness model". was never featured in magazines or anywhere. never understood his following as he achieved virtually nothing of note.

he was 6 foot 1 190 pounds. maybe 210 at his peak bulkness before death. wtf are you talking about 300 pound monsters ?

modern day icarus

jelly as fuck. he dead, you will also die.

Nope. And I have no interest in being a "sick cunt."

he was tiny, how'd he die

already stated nothing of value was lost

clear photo shopping of his arms. he was known to do this. the shoulders pretty much prove the photo shop. he has the shoulders of a high school athlete at best.

uhh like the bodybuilders that are actually big..

couple years ago it did >.>

ripip zyzz

Definitely not fat. I was once a serious lifter but only got injured out of it. But it could be worse, my heart could have exploded.

dead @ 22 made sense

so as a serious lifter, you can really, honestly tell me that no one cared? you must not have been that impressive..

Are a few compliments really worth all that work? Also, they mainly came from guys, as any weightlifter will notice. I'm lucky I didn't find this guy's Youtube channel many years ago. I can only imagine the crazy advice he must have been giving.

bump