Redpill me on engagement rings pol

redpill me on engagement rings pol
what is the best way to go about this jewish scam?
>inb4 don't marry a jew cunt who needs a ring
>and also >falling for the geode jew

Other urls found in this thread:

periodictable.com/Elements/Radioactive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a diamond where the ring is made of slightly radioactive material.

After the first year, if she hasn't become a total cunt, just have the diamond fitted for a ring that wont give her cancer.

where do i find this radioactive diamond

Get a sapphire instead. Or some other gemstone that looks pretty but is actually worth something. Diamonds are worth jack, the stores inflate the price by gargantuan amounts.

This.

Diamonds are a meme.

Not diamond. You can probably fashion the ring out of something radioactive though.

Here ya go, bud.

periodictable.com/Elements/Radioactive/

2nd hand diamonds bro.

If a girl is upset it was on another womans finger for a month, but not in shit and dirt and rocks for millions of years she's not worth.

what other lighter colored stones are very valuable?

You can try getting the birthstone of your fiancé's son. It would look sentimental, and you can cheap out on the stone to pay for his bail money.

Jews own the diamond racket, debeers invented the diamond engagement ring.

Literally a Jewish scamola.

Buy it on ebay. If you are set on a new one, use the James Allen or Blue Nile sites.

Those bants

It's bad luck to wear a ring from a failed marriage.

>geode jew
Goddamn i love you guys

Tell her she has to accept secondhand diamond since she's expecting you to accept her secondhand pussy.

Diamonds are the biggest fucking scam. Massively inflated prices from artificial scarcity. Just buy that bitch some bullion, bitches love bullion.

>luck

My parents just bought each other the cheapest bands they could because they don't give a fuck.

A woman who bitches about the ring you spent months trying to get is no better than a spoiled shit who wanted a black iphone instead of a white one.

Fucking K E K

This, great one leaf

You pretty much have to buy a diamond, particularly if your woman is American. Anyone saying otherwise is an autist that doesn't understand women. This is a cultural must more than anything.

Pearls.

No it's not.

that...

putting yourself into debt is not practical.

get something you can afford. if youre poor and she expects a fat rock than youre doomed from the start.

the tradition of a wedding ring has been so commercialized its comparable to valentines day.

also... every diamond bought is cash into the geode jews pocket. so get away with spending as little as possible and buy a boat.

What would make your future fiance(e) happy?
Isn't that what it's really about? If a diamond would make him/her happy, go for that. If they're in on the whole "diamonds are a scam" thing, get them whatever else would make them happy as a ring (or other item of proposal jewellery).

No such thing as luck you dolt

Some sapphires can be light coloured.

If you are marrying a normal woman you have to get her a diamond ring. I you can't afford a couple thousand on a rock you're pathetic or too young to be getting married

Whether or not that's true, girls care a lot about wedding traditions. Bride and groom can't see each other before the wedding, Bride needs something borrowed/blue/new/old, etc- and you can't wear a used ring!

Technically, you can, it doesn't matter but I'd rather receive a cheap thirty dollar ring off of Etsy than someone else's used failure diamond.

fuck off Helzberg.

You're delusional. There's hardly any women not fed the diamond ring meme. Go back to r9k you virgin

My fucking sides

KEK

Pay for everything while dating.

Pay for ring. Pay for wedding.

She takes you for half of everything and alimony and child support. Sounds like a stupendous plan!

THOSE bantz.

>cuck

Ruby, sapphire, emerald, amethyst are the other four cardinal gems. The diamond is just a meme.

Just stay away from turquoise, unless you're marrying a spic

You could just make the ring by hand. Thats what I plan on doing for my future wife. You could buy some scrap gold, and mix in some copper for a rose gold ring. The stone could be something sentimental. I'm using some rose quartz that I picked up when I was a little child. I plan on telling my wife that the rose quartz is just like her, I picked her because she was one of a kind, and there were none other like her.
>Inb4 nice blog post faggot

That really is extremely sweet.

Women like it when you pretend they're special because none of them actually are.

What do you do when 5 years into the marriage she leaves you for chad and takes the ring ?

Thanks man
Who hurt you user?

Drink probably

Rose gold will look great contrasting with the big black dick she will push into her mouth with a firm grip.
jk, that's sweet man.

Just get a piece of cheap crystal fitted to the ring.

If she's loyal to you, she'll never know. If she tries to sell the ring and finds out it's worthless, then she was worthless too.

Sometimes I think i'd probably end up shooting them both if that were to ever happen to me.

Get a double stoned ring. her birthstone and your birthstone (unless you're both the same month, then just a really nice big cut one). Means more desu.

But the concept of diamond is purity and sacrafice, which women really want.

You could also do the birthstone for the month you met or started dating or are getting married, whatever is most special for you...