Feels thread for a quiet and lonely Friday night. What are you up to, Sup Forums?

Feels thread for a quiet and lonely Friday night. What are you up to, Sup Forums?

Feeling sad man

Bump

I'm just sitting in my room. Like always.

Same here friend. My friends turned me down yet again to hang out. I think that they don't like talking to me ever since I started on antidepressants. I guess they make me a lot less fun to hang out with.

Did you tell them you started taking antidepressants and then they stopped hanging out with you?

Phantasy Star II

good game

Fuck this hits home

I know that feel Sup Forumsro

What happened to feelz threads? I haven't seen em on here lately

i just finished the C route of nier:automata,
like now.
pascals storyline broke my heart.
what a masterpiece, i‘m sad like i‘ve never been after a game.
to be honest, i cried like a bitch.
fuckin feels

I started dating someone, its been 4 months now. She doesn't like public affection or at least not with me. She says she really likes me, and will text me how she misses me when she doesn't see me for a day or two. But she doesn't really want a relationship. She say's its because shes been hurt before and because shell probably move out of state. I actually really like her. But i feel its gonna come down to me eventually not really caring about any sort of relationship with her and just moving on. And just as i move on she'll finnaly want me.same thing happened with the girl previous to this. It just makes me down to think this is where its going. Why waste my time.

well, buckle up for ending D & E then
still, I envy you - to experience this brilliant game again for the first time...

There's a lot of stuff in this game that sticks with you. Have you finished ending D and/or E?

It's morning here.
...and that means coffee and Xenoblade 2

It'll hurt, user, but you have to look out for yourself and for your happiness. I'm just a stranger on a computer screen, I don't know you or this girl, but I think you're both looking for something you can't give each other, and that's not fair to either of you.

That sounds awesome. Have a great day Sup Forumsro

My best friend died while I was at a military academy. I didn't even find out until a month after he was already dead, still don't know when it exactly happened. It sucks the life out of me sitting on my pc and seeing his icon offline, knowing that it will never come online again. I still message him and tell him about whats going on with me.

Thank you. Same to you (and, of course, other people in this thread).

Some snow would be nice. It is January, after all. (Temperature is 15 C which is... I don't know what, but definitely not normal.)

fuck.

thx m8
nope, still to come.
but after pushing through the game the last 4 days, i think i need a few days off to recover.
dammit, im almost 40 a never had a game having me so fucked up emotionally

Girlfriend of 5 years decided to spend the last week toying with me, making promises and breaking them in the same day, and generally making my life a living hell. But I can't get away. We live together, no other options, and I'm too much of a bitch to leave and save myself the heartache. She's about to go to an afterhours club after abandoning me to go hours away. But she's done this almost every night this week. Out of nowhere. After 5 years.

its been five years, if youre to much of a bitch to try and leave her. shes probably trying to get a reaction out of you. Either you confront her about all this shit or you let her keep stepping on you and probably fucking other guy at the clubs

Ah yeah, I've confronted her daily. She changes her tune, apologizes profusely, tries anything to get me to stay with her, then she does it again. Buying a plane ticket to.... I don't know where tomorrow. But I'll figure it out.

I'm not okay. Everything I do is a cry for help.

No one will acknowledge it.

They don't like hangin' with u bc u think everything that happens around u involves u. Stop thinking to much bout yourself and chill. Also you are stronger than u think, u will surpass the reason of wich you take medicine