Ghostbusters.2016.EXTENDED.BRRip.x264.AC3-ABG

>Ghostbusters.2016.EXTENDED.BRRip.x264.AC3-ABG

I hesitate

and why would i want to download that?

They were trying to grab your prize. They work for the SJW, The WE WUZ man

Thnx but nope not watching, even if it's free.

so you can actually criticize it with other valid points other than MUH CHIILDHOOOOD REEEEEEEEE! BIG GUYS HURT MY BUM BUM DADDY BANE!

>movie full of professional comedic actresses
>the funniest person is fucking Thor

LESDOGGG?

Feels like it's been years since this shit came out

>>movie full of professional comedic actresses

>women
>funny

time for anti-cinema

Let me help you with that

>Seeders 3 (all studio IPs, look how many times our movie was pirated!)
>Leechers: 0

Hes a big guy

Hasn't this already been out for months? I watched like the first 45 minutes but I had to stop because there were too many impromptu dance sequences and then one of the characters started eating Pringles™ and it led to a conversation between the cast about tasty and delicious Pringles™ are.

I honestly feel kind of bad for the cast in this one. Sup Forums wasted too much energy being angry at them, when it should have been directed at Feig and Amy Pascal.

cant wait for the full dancing webm. Hopefully it will beat the Sausage Party orgy webm as biggest shitpost winner 2016

Anuone wanna stream this turd?

This shit is now an extra long shit!

First 12 minutes theres three muh pussy jokes. Ghost busters is supposed to be family friendly. I guess they arent planning on merchandising? very stupid move.

I feel like GB2016 got the worst fate for it: completely forgotten.

It's not something that's highly praised or remembered for how terrible it is, just quietly slipped away from everyone's memory.

Still have a laugh every once in awhile thinking about how all the idiots that thought this would be some revolutionary film that would change history and not some soulless cash-in from a very cynical business strategy.

No way I am downloading that feces.

whats the deal with this character?

He's not very bright.

thats an understatement. Unbelievable more like it. Ghostbusters is definitly a chick flick.

haha remember when he covered his eyes when it got noisy lol and then one of the women said "wait, did you just covered your eyes when you heard that noise" and it turned out he has taken out the lenses from his glasses because they always got dirty LOL

No thanks.

The top is just as shit you refnfag. I bet you watch springbreakers too

Gay as fuck

Harambane?