>when i was born

I fingered a girl once, but backed out from sex

Regret that now

fag

>Posting underaged girls
what the fuck op

How do you know she's underage?

Because she looks underaged?

I've performed pelvic and obstetric examinations but there was nothing remotely sexual about them

The mucous lining of the vagina is essentially the same as the cheek (buccal cavity)

she isn't

So you could ask to a woman to spit on your hand and fap with it and it would be almost as having sex with her?

I don't think that would represent copulation in the strict sense, but if it were limited to fluid transmission and sexual release, yes

One week ago.
It's just too damn hot these days, cannot do anything without air conditioning.

I put my benis is one once. I havent had sex since 2013 lmao

Even though I know very little about your country or culture
NORMIES OUT

Why the fuck haven't you
I know you are autistic and I don't blame you if you don't find black people attractive
But for fucks sakes man
You are 6'8 even if you are fat women see you as a fucking fetish pit for there "daddy" ahit

Initiating sex and dealing with the consequences would be too burdensome

ive seen lots of vaginas because im a medfag
in fact, the first vagina i saw was from a woman giving birth, it was torn apart, bloody and messy
apart from that no woman has even show me her vagina because she likes me or find me attractive.

And to be honest its a momentary release of dopamine, you can derive more sustained pleasure from more fulfilling activities

a fucing our ago

>tourist
>bulgaria

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

It's ok. When you hit 30, you shall be a normie as well.

Iktf
There is a super qt girl I met on here that is really chill and Likes me
I am just terrified of intimacy
Then again it must be easer for you since you can just tell your self you are black doctor house

In high school girls sat on my lap and cuddled with me

where did it all go wrong Sup Forums

Finland
When I was 13, I quickly touched female friend with my penis without her noticing.

Wait you are 30?
And living in Cambodia?
Did you fight in the Vietnam war?
How much Charlie did you kill?

Thres a lot of ""towns"" that are just bars, strip clubs and clubs, reall gud

There is no acktual tourism hier

>6'8" Sudanese gynocologist shitposting on Sup Forums

is this real life

Doctor House is a maverick lunatic, he makes very questionable decisions a lot of the time from a real medical standpoint, and never deals with the litigatory consequences

I think the only way to experience it is in a messy manner, you have to accept that there is no perfection and pleasure, not just appeasing your partner, is paramount

rapist

Our underclass love Bulgaria

>be a homo
>go clubbing
>get hit on by grills
>kiss 2 for the lulz
>get their numbers, fuck 1

Fucking Sup Forums losers

Just dress well and go clubbling

I am not a gynecologist, thats a meme-tier profession besides endometrial and cervical cancer

I am an Internist, the undisputed king of the 4 major medical specialties

I bet she thought it was only my finger.

Yup there are so fucing many britts here

Stop being an autist and
>get a private practice
>Be an autistic doctor
>Become well know
>Make outrageous statements
>Distance your self from the medical community
>Gain followers
>Become cult leader
?????
Profit

I'm a chad so I went back to a girl's own beach house and she deep throated my cock and then fucked her last Tuesday. When I woke up she told me her boyfriend is a three time combat veteran from Afghanistan. Moral of the story is never date girls, and just fuck them since they are all lying whores

>I'm literally getting less pussy than a literal faggot chilean

What is this outerworldly feel called

I will try, we need effective leadership and its always been from community doctors

I will cull most of the inbred population

Fuck outta here /r9k/ men are talking

How did you get it up if you're a homo?

Every day

I don't care how much sex you've had, having your tiny body completely enveloped by a vagina is the closest you've been.

post feet

sexual ambivalence

I've had sex with five different women. Current girlfriend is a danskjävel, though.

Just tell us when you start
Would be fun to be in a cult led by a gain Sudanese autistic doctor

that isn't a distance

Well I have been with 2 hookers, but besides that normal humans, when I was arond 5 and 6 I persuaded 2 girls and a cousin to show me their pussies and they did (this was one by one not all at the same time) and I toched and fingered each one of them, but fuck I don't know how I could have been that horny and know that by that age around 5 and 6 years old wtf

this is such a depraved thread, you should really be ashamed of yourself OP

and this is spake with utmost sincere feeling

>spake

it's a word you know, you should really educate yourself, don't pretend to tell me how my language works thank you, presumptuous tit

When I fugged your mom

Fingers, tongue and penis.

Canada

Penis in vagina 4 times 2 years ago with a cutie on a trip.

Haven't even been close