Why do I feel the need to please women?, I mean, not just sexually...

Why do I feel the need to please women?, I mean, not just sexually, whenever I meet any girl I get extremely condescending toward her and just throw my money at her, despite not having much, is it pathological?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the same reason you posted OP, you're a faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man

>pathoLOGical

Google the word "condescending"

Because you were likely raised by a lot of female influence and they shamed you for not doing everything they wanted. Now it's how you interact with women. You may have also been disciplined in front of others which robbed you of your ability to be assertive.

This slidda woke as fuck, he know what's up

Fuuuuuck

that's not what "condescending" means

Not sure though. Just speculating from my own experience.

Not op but I had two older sisters and a mom (duh) but no real, healthy male influence. Probably why I suck with girls and try to please them too.

Hah yeah I grew up with 90% females. Aunts and cousins mostly. Once I shook off that disgusting urge to please I found it super easy to talk to women because they're not some kind of freaky aliens to me.

Very condescending of you to say that

I think that's the big missing puzzle of why people have trouble with girls. Not enough male influence.

Yup.. love my father but he did not teach me how to be a man, had to teach myself in my early 20s.

My family acted like type 2 diabetes was a rite of passage

Haha wtf

>Guy is a pseudo intellectual.
>Not a valid reason to be a purse holder based on what you’ve posted.
>Thanks for your shot in the dark assumption. You sound like a guy who took one psych class at a community college.

I'm not a purse holder, I just have some beta-tendencies.

Doesn't matter cause I really dgaf about girls anymore.

Nope, it's genetics, you'll do a lot of stuff for her to have sex with you

Same user as and You're not wrong. Good job o:

What do you think it is?