I'm 25 and still live with mom and work minimum wage. Should I kill myself?

I'm 25 and still live with mom and work minimum wage. Should I kill myself?

Does your mom mind?

Fuck your mom, then ask for payment. Problem solved.

im 25, live with mom and i dont work. beat that.

>I'm 25 and still live with mom and work minimum wage. Should I kill myself?

Do you ever plan to leave moms? Go to college or improve your situation?

>If you answered no please feel free to go take all of moms Diazipam and then run a hot bath
>Cheers, ta
>Society

>Should I kill myself?
>>>
Killing yourself is never the answer. The correct answer is killing *other people*.

I'm 65 years old and I still live with my parents.

No job, retired.

I'm 24 and still live with my parents, I make about 70ish grand a year as a self-employed electrical engineer, it's honestly just easier....and free food is fuckin awesome.

>I'm 65 years old and I still live with my parents.

Where are their bodies buried in the house?

70 grand a year at 24? Fucking hell I wish

I'm 25, dont work and my parents pay my rent

>756023245
25, home

i work

moms work

dad sort of works
mom getting older, I don't think I could leave her alone with my dad. of course we love him, but most of us don't like him that much, and its sad.
I live for moms and trying to make her life easier, everyhintg else is just extra and in the way

Im 25. Had jobs nut im a mental case. Getting it back again. Got a bachelors degree. But yea basically also 25 living at home and currently no job.

I'm 24 and I get 1000 dollars every week for going to college, living in my parents' house, masturbating and playing video games. What should I do?

>27
>no job

ya'll just relax, the sun will rise again tomorrow
take as long as you need

>1000
>college

Trade School?

Nah, but perhaps pick up the pace a little

It's smart to make money

You little human being of trash

Buy butt coins

No its a different time from when I grew up most people stay with there parents until they are in there late 20's.
Save your cash while living cheaply in a few years you will have a nice bank balance to set yourself up nicely.
Also use free time to study for a better job, sparky, joiner, plasterer,or any other job you may want.
If you take the options I've posted you could build up a business while working the minimum wage job and cash in.

>diazipam

Someone misread mommy’s pill bottle.
Diazepam ***

>obvious GED recipient who had no idea somebody who graduated from Uni usually starts at a 70k salary. (Advanced feminist interpretive dance majors do not count).

Iam 28 jobless living in dad's daily wages and I fap to hentai,beat that MOTHERFUCKERS

try this, been living on my own since I was 16, had to work minimum wage jobs just to pay rent, it was either work minimum wage to pay rent and eat or face homelessness to try to better my circumstance, which would obviously mean not being able to complete college/uni because of homelessness.
Now I'm 32, jobless (sickness benefits) skilless and will probably have to work minimum wage for the rest of my life
That classic old poverty trap.
Just be thankful you have had parents that support you, though you should have used that support to build a foundation for your future.

Depends on the economy where you live but 25 isn't bad. Do you at least have some college or goals to better yourself?

It is mechatronic college but in spite of everything I am depressed

and sharing webms of said killings with your Sup Forumsros before an hero

Thats fuckin interesting. I'm sorry about your feelings but in all sincerity that sounds like a pretty badass place to be.

I suppose I could give my share. 20 going on to being 21, went to a community college for 2 years, dropped out. Still living with parents, no job and really nothing to pay for.

>moms
wigger

>Obvious collegefag that doesn't understand unionized trade workers make that without going into debt and only need GEDs
Apprenticeships take about as much time as college but a lot of unions have provisions to put members through college so it all ends up at the same end.

envious fagot

>grew up poor af
>no parental support
>turn 18 join Army
>8 years later leave military with skills and experience
>use GI bill to get degree that plays off of skills learned in service
Now I make 6 figures a year, what's your excuse again?

I'm 25, live with my mom and girlfriend and don't have a job. I play video games and watch anime all day. When my girlfriend comes home I get my dick sucked.

I appreciate the interest and your opinion user

Its all good and its also nice to see we have an interest in cat pictures and witches.

Yes, but not because of that.

I dunno, but I'm sincerely relieved to see a bunch of other people my age living in similar circumstances.

pretty nice my nigga

we are two now