New trap/sissy/cd/mental illness thread?

New trap/sissy/cd/mental illness thread?

kik: the_new93
send me those dicks

god dang them hips.

fuck this is sexy

I love your titties and your pubic hair is so cute

where that qt3.14 redheadgo? :(

just to help out

I'm sorry those balls are painful just to look at! I cant even...

nice body tho

they smol, but they do fine :3 Thank you!

that's beautiful... you got kik? i'd love to talk!

damn, I guess it's time to fap. moar?

i do but i don't try anymore. upkeep is too difficult. i used to share a bunch a year+ ago thoigh

awww. want to make my night and make an exception?

haven't shaved in months hehe ^_^''
but i am sharing stuff so that's something. you're luck i have anything left at all, i thought i deleted it lol

Holy shit you are amazing
Post more

Any traps in Saskatoon?

this is the best booty ever, more of this masterpiece goddamn

oak

haha thanks xD
there's plenty more cuties on here though, so idk >///

aw alright. just for the record im not opposed to seeing bush

What is your snapchat? Really horny

would you be made if I called you my boyfriend?

I'm bi btw

Does someone have the set of that trap with the green hair and spandex pants? Would be much appreciated

honestly your body is exactly what I strive for, you're so sexy

Mad? I don't think so... but I'm taking hormones, I'm certainly not a boy :P

perfect view before sitting on my face

This is a trap.

This os a dude in lingerie

cuties yes, but that ass is thicc as fuck. do you work that butt out just so people stare? it's so delicious

how does it feels to fuck a trap asshole is it different from a female asshole?

I sure am

what are you trying to achieve here? Hahahaha.

God id smash in an instant
Got more?

This is someone reposting a trap's pictures, pretending he's the trap.

A man holding his dick is a trap?

I'm starting to think I have a super tiny cock...like, I always knew I was small but i hardly ever see someone on Sup Forums smaller than I.

All me below

Yeah, unfortunately I don't believe that's possible. Chromosomes don't change.

But I completely accept your right and ability to modify yourself however you please and express yourself however you want. But the truth is that you are a male. I would date you and let you do whatever you wanted, but I'd refer to you as my boyfriend. I'm bi.

I forgot.

Which is the word when a boy has a female body?

This is a man continuing to pretend to be the trap in several pictures he saved off Sup Forums.

wouldn't mind that at all ;)

i walk a lot so I think that's why. I love all kinds of sports that put me on wheels too. Did a lot of biking, skateboarding, etc. I do running now every once in a while. Not particularly trying to attract attention unless I'm feeling naughty in public. lol quite rare

what if I'm xxy?

Sex meat?

kik?

cute dimples. you have some relaxed poses where you are lying one your side or belly?

Are you though? That's a very, very, very special case.

You're right in that my body will naturally try to be a guy. It's written in my dna. However, my body thinks it's a woman /because/ of the hormones I'm taking. This isn't a discussion, I'm just stating the facts. I was born a guy that's true. I lived the majority of my life as a guy. Not anymore though~

BESIDES, I have a lovely wife :3c

no kik, soz~

not that I need to, but what proof do ya want bud :P

nope sorry, second one i posted is the only one i have left. maybe i'll make some more again someday.

Lose the d and all I see is a fit girl
I'd say you're hips are pretty wide, considering..

rip

Timestamp any of these pictures, obviously. That's one of the oldest rules of Sup Forums, how do you not know that?

I haven't been on here in years, do the cucks that come here now literally just take ANYONE with a picture at face value?

That fuckers got AIDs

I was lucky enough that my pelvis didn't fuse before I got on hrt, so they've (painfully) changed lots :)

pretty much. just seems people come for a quick nut now a days.

no worries. thanks for the fapmaterial babe

how long are you in chastity?

Lucky for you!
I'll find out soon enough if it's the case for me

I mean yeah, that's why I came back here tonight, but holy shit man, this is pretty nuts. No time stamp, no date, no anything, and these people are just lapping it up and trying to FLIRT with the guy? Like, for real? Not just dirty talk, I can even understand that, but...like, flirting? Like they're gonna get a date or something?

>would you fuck me?
>I'd fuck me

I mean, I can't RE-TAKE the photos. This is what I can give.

sure no prob :)

last one I got :P

any traps wanna hit me up?
Kik Huge_jackedman

no chastity~

Then get your ass out and put that sign next to it. That is a time stamp, I'll give you that, but there's still no proof it's your ass you've been wagging around.

What wife?

sorry, got confused with posts. thought you where this one as well really nice body btw

youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ

idk, Maybe they're lonely or closeted or fantasizing. As for myself, I took these pics ages ago and just went on a break with the girl i was getting sexual with so I came back to experiment to distract myself. Always loved how my butt looked in the skirt and I never had time stamps. I could explain what any given item is to the sides of the image though lol

I want to fuck you. Which city are you in?

good bitch got a collar

I mean, the photos are a few days old so I have a bit of regrowth hair regrowth, but the heart is still there :P

can you show us more of your boobies?

anyone in the 951 area?

rofl, I'm not on Sup Forums to find a fuck.

the read hair is so sexy. you got a kik?

Close. Pull down your pants, turn around, put that sign next to your ass, and take a picture. It's your ass you've been flaunting, so back it up.

Here comes the good stuff.

Perfect face to cum on. Damn your cute

thats not me user