Why does India not produce any great athletes?

Why does India not produce any great athletes?

Because they don't play sports.
>cricket
>kabbadi

They have the runs instead of runners.

shit genetic

but
>muh aryan superiority

Isn't that squeaky voiced cricket player goat or something? I think his name is Sachen iirc

Please specify what exactly is the criteria to be regarded as such.
Most of the the "athletes" are just a bunch of village bums trying out their luck at earning a medal which in turn will qualify them for higher education/jobs through sports quota.
Now training for them is as archaic as you can possibly imagine.
Sports in general isn't commercialized here apart from cricket that is.
We do produce athletes but not very many can be regarded as True goats in their respective discipline.
Pic related is Mary com, 5 time world champion female boxer, Olympic bronze medalist 2012 after going several weight category up (after she gave birth to twins).

Greatest cricket player ever is Indian.

OP said athletes.

Good posts.

because they keep producing comp sci majors

is cricket a sport

fancy way of saying mass produced IT troubleshooters

>India's first elite athlete is chinese

India is much bigger than you realize Juan and no she is not the first Elite Indian athlete.
Leander Paes is One of the greatest ever doubles player. 8 time doubles grand slam, 700 competitive wins, currently the oldest grand slam winner with the most recent one being US Open 2013 at the age of 40. He is still playing and still winning. Thats the GOAT you are looking for.

Major Dhyan Chand Singh aka the wizard the greatest field hockey player ever. Won 3 consecutive gold medals in field hockey from 1928 to 1936. In the final of the 1936 Munich Olympics(with the fuhrer in attendance) scored 6 goals against the hosts Germany defeating them 8-1.

*Berlin Olympics

doubles tennis is for people not good enough for singles. especially mixed doubles

also I honestly didn't even know female boxing was a thing

still I think you're better than china at sports. at least cricket is a relevant sport unlike ping pong. field hockey is more of a real sport than badminton or diving also

>all the best tennis players in my HS were indian
>none have translated into the pros

What went wrong?

Sport is not important.

Why does Hingis love Indians so much?

>can't use 21st century pluming
>expecting them to be anything athletically
kek

I thought Don Bradman was the greatest cricketer ever. I don't think he was Indian

That kamasutra magic makes the white wimmenz go crazy

Indian men are too busy raping 70 year old tourists and nuns on buses

Oh, and shitting in the street

full of indians

This have been discussed to death, we all agree in the end that is because of the malnutrition of the kids and the parasites/worms they have, because of the lack of hygiene that india have in general (poop in the street and eat with their hands full of shit), all of this result in kids that never grow to their full potential.

>Chile
>is not cold
Wtf??

Indians arnt aryan dumbass

Kabbadi is weird but really fun (we got to play in high school PE)

India turned tag into a sport, props to that

>(You)

>Two teams compete, each occupying its own half of the court. They take turns sending a "raider" into the opposing team's half and earn points if the raider manages to touch opposing team members and return to the home half, all while taking only a single breath. If however the raider is tackled and prevented from returning, the opposing team earns the point.

that sounds dope AF ngl, imagine having that team sport be popular in America

>the new england teabaggers just signed Senior runfast, the teams new lead raider
>Pittsburgh bullies traded away Xavier Tallsmen, a 300 pound tackler
>San fransico silly nannies signed Devon Jackson, who can hold his breath for 2 minutes

Indians are Caucasian and have "Aryan" genetics.

>any women going crazy over bugman indians
>my name Bol, can touch your breasts pls?

DESIGNATED

might be genetics. every indian guy ive ever met has been incredibly unathletic.

skinny with a pot belly is their standard look

They do, but all end up choosing niche meme sports like cricket and field hockey. If they gave a shit about proper games like soccer and basketball, they might have a better sporting reputation.

Indians are an inferior sporting race. I'd probably fuck one of their curry cunt women though. Some of them can be hot.

Ranjitsinhji senpai.

if only defecating in public was a sport...

Then they would be the shit