Wwyd thread, replies for replies

Wwyd thread, replies for replies

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

She is really very pretty, I just don't get why girls hold their mouths like that for pictures, its kind of weird

facefuck her while grabbing her hair untill she gags and pukes all over my cock, then brutally rape her tight asshole

I would lean her back and start to make out with her. While doing so, I would begin to grab her tits and quickly transition into sliding my hand up her top to feel her bare skin and nips. I would also grind my dick on her pussy through our clothes. After awhile I would roll her over and pull her jeans down, Id have her stand up and lean over the table and start fucking her fast and hard. Id cum deep into her pussy, pull my pants up and walk away, never saying a word.

In a park at night.
Hold her face down by her hair with one hand while laying on top of her. Give her a few jabs to the ribs with the other, before i pull her pants off and start thrusting her ass. After i cum inside her i start choking her out and leave her there with her pants around her hips, cum and blood running from her ass... As i leave i give 2 homeless guys that were watching from 30 yards away $50 and tell them its their turn now.. they enjoy her all night...

WWYD?

i'd grab a tight hold of her hair and pump my dick in her mouth until i'm rock hard and turned on enough to facefuck her hard and brutally, with tears running down her cheeks and drool coming out of her mouth as i pound her throat faster and faster. i'd finish cumming deep down her throat and pull out my cock looking at her puking and starting crying

Bend her over the edge of her bed, pull her hair back and pound her throat mercilessly while fingering her asshole. Then flip her over and have my way in her tight hole untill i give her an anal creampie

in a public place, i would use a couple special grips to force her on her knees, cause her pain until she unwillingly suck my dick, then cum in her face and force her to walk home without cleaning her face

grab her hair and use them as handle bars to face fuck her forcing my big cock all the way down her throat making her drool and puke, then i'd pull out and slap hard her crying face before cumming all over her

I am sitting alone in the sand dunes on the beach, enjoying the sunset and drinking bear. When the sun is almost set, i see a girl walking the beach alone. I start rubbing myself outside my pants, she hasn't seen me. When she passes my point i get up and close in on her from behind. The waves are making too much sound for her to hear me approaching. I choke her out from behind and drag her to the dunes. She doesn't wake up while i strip her naked. I start squeezing her breast and massaging the outside of her pussy. I squeeze hard and she wakes up. She starts screaming so i put a hand over her mouth and tell her to shut up. She nods, and small tears form in her eye and run down her cheeks. I move my hand to her throat and continue rubbing her pussy. As whe gets wet i move 2 fingers inside her and start massaging hard on her g-spot. After a few minutes she cums. I tell her to lay face down now, and smear some of her pussy juices on her ass and start thrusting it. Before i cum i pull out and tell her to take my cock in her mouth. She resists at first but gives in after a few hard punches with my fist to her belly. I force it down her throat by pressing her head down hard. She gags and throws up a little but i just continue forcing my cock further deeper into her. After i cum i tell her to put her clothes back in and then choke her out again. I drag her to the water and hold her down untill she is dead and leave her there...

WWYD - if you were the only 2 people awake at the party and this slut only wanted to tease and not please?

MOAR?!?!!?!!!?!

blojob then lick her pussy for hours to see her cum over and over again

Also... wwyd

Make them eat eachother out while i livestream it to their fb. Then start fucking one while she eats the other and then the other.

wwyd?

Go up beside her and start fingering her while she's asleep. Once she's wet I'd begin to pound her pussy as she wakes. She'd struggle but I'd already be on top of her. Once she begins to get into it I'd pull out and cum on her face and shirt.

Strip her and drug her. Fuck her senseless in a drug induced haze, then dump her in the ghetto to some BBC to rape her

i'd slap her face and bite and suck on her tits while i call her slut and whore and slave, then i force her to kneel down and take all my big cock down her throath making her gag , at this point i start to facefuck her hard till she gags and drool and eventually puke, then i take out my cock all wet and slimy and i make her give me a wet rimjob while jerking me

Would make them choke on my dick, fuck them pussies and cum in lefts ass so right can eat my cum dripping out her ass

Shove my nose in her asshole, hold her face down ass up, fuck her pussy whilst i squeeze her ass so hard she cries

Abduct her and bring her home. Tie her down on her back on my livingroom table. Then call all of my guys and say ill take of the entertainment if they bring pizza. She will be gangraped in all holes all night long. When we are done with her she will be oozing a mix of blood and cum from all holes. That is when i call another friend and sell her as a white sex slave. i send him a few pics and he agrees i can have $10k for her. I was only hoping for half that, the way we left her...

WWYD?

Bend her over on the beach and rip off her swimsuit and fuck her right there for everyone to see

Wwyd?

grab her skinny body by the waise and kick her legs apart and i bend her over the bathtub. fuck her whilst i pull on that hair until shes crying and snotting in the bathtub. cum inside her and make her show me

squeeze her tits so hard she begs me to stop.fuck her throat deep then use her spit to tittyfuck her. make her rim me whilst i cum

I would drug her and record her getting brutally double penetrated while drooling and begging for more cock and then post it to her social media.

i'd love to push her aginst that wall and brutally pound her pussy before taking her anally raping her as she cries while i slam her hard against the wall; then i'd force her to kneel down and take my loads all over her bruised and crying face

I ponder what Sup Forums would do to her?

She is stunning. More?

Also WWYD

I would kidnap this one.
Lock her in my closet and
Cut her feet off at the ankles.
My girl and I would play "fun" games with her throughout the day.
Once she starts to fade a bit, I would stuff her in the septic tank where all the others are at.

Assault her on her way home from work. Bash her head into the concrete road. She would be waking up while i was raping her ass. Is is dry and tears a little, making my every thrust really painful for her. She cries and struggles a lot so i bash her head into the concrete again and cum shortly after. As i am about to leave her there a stray dog approaches and starts licking my cum from her ass. He then starts fucking her as i leave...

WWYD to this 19yo slutty blonde bitch?

Take her to a busy men’s 24 hour public toilet. Rip her clothes off and tie her up, write ‘free use slut’ on her tits. Word will spread quickly and soon there will be a queue out the door of nasty homeless men that haven’t washed waiting to use her.

WWYD?

Invite her to a party, get her trashed, take her off to a room and throatfuck her. After that, I strip her down and make her walk through the rest of the party asking if anyone wants a blowjob while filming it.

bend her in front of the mirror and fuck her from behind having her watch herself getting fucked. Also I could see her face and enjoy the moment her eyes roll back into her head when i force my big cock in her tight asshole and brutally pound her

spike her drink at a party, follow her as she goes to the toilet. Push her in and lock the door behind us. Rape her on the floor and leave her there passed out. Leave through the window, When she wakes up with her pants around her ankles she is going to think she fell asleep on the toilet.

WWYD?

Id bend that goth slut over and cuff her to the bed so I could pound her Asshole and pussy into submission before cumming all over her face.

Threaten them with a knife, make them strip. Have one girl fist fuck the other while i fuck her ass. After i cum in her ass ill have them change positions and do it again. Then choke them both out and drive them to a sever i know homeless people live in. Drag them in there and say "merry x-mas guys..." and give them a few bottles of JD to get the party started. The girls will never be heard from again...

WWYD?

Tie that slut's hands behind her back and stand as I skull fuck her until I cum, but keep my dick in her mouth until I'm hard again and fuck her mouth again and again.

>1 (4).jpg
post the rest holy shit

She'd enjoy that

Grab her by the hair, pull skirt up, pull panties down, rip her stockings and go to town on her ass.

push her down and rip her dress off, unleashing those milky tits, pincing them as I line up my cock at her pussy and slam it right inside her cunt. I'd keep ramming her as I stare into her eyes while she whines and moans, my hands choking her neck until I cum right deep inside of her

Well she does enjoy nipple play and choke play

I'd throw her to the ground and put those plump lips to use by facefucking her. Then I'd use her throat slime for lube to ruin her slutty, gaping asshole

pin her down, hold her nose till she opened her mouth and shove my dick hard into the back of her throat, using her hair as handles so she couldn't pull away. I'd keep fucking her throat till she almost passed out from lack of air and then when she was weak and drowsy I'd flip her over spread her cheeks and shove my dick in her tight little asshole

I would facefuck the shit out of her, making her face a complete mess of drool, precum and tears. Make up a mess and shit.

Grab her by the hair and put her on her knees, then cum all over her face and glasses while I degrade her verbally. Then have her take a pic of her cum covered face and send it to her bf

I'd come too soon

kek - i see what you did there ;)

My favourite collection pasted.co/c04a23db

Wwyd

titfuck her big boobs while she licks and suck the tip of my cock, then as i'm about to cum i'd start facefucking her and give her a mouthfull of cum

I'd slam her face down on the ground and rip her pants and panties off. I'll then force my way into her cunt and raw dog her for an hour or so. I'll cum deep inside her then do the same to her ass. Before I leave I'll piss on her face.

force my big hard cock between her lips and pulling her head hard against me making my dick go deep down her throath, i'd do this slowly so i feel her gag when i reach her throath then i'd pull out my cock all wet in her drool and repeat again and at some point my cock will be all wet and will slide without resistence down her throath and i'll start pumping hard and fast like it was her pussy, she'll be all covered in drool at this point while i suffocate her filling her throat with cum

Tittie fuck to shit

Take them both to a room and tie them up in a 69 position, then take turns fucking them in the ass and having the other girl clean my dick with her mouth before I change girls