I just beat the shit out of my sister AMA

I just beat the shit out of my sister AMA

Was it hot

what kind of ass beating was this? is she keeping quiet?

Why are you using the old pasta?

my brother takes pills for the nerves and haveces throws the plates of food, breaks something etc .. this situation is very ugly. because he is suffering mentally ..

the gis is to make him take the pill. I understand it well. I understand those who have killed their mentally ill relative. they come to infuriate you like that.

but later ... it would be the worst thing that could happen to you in life. mistreat your loved one as a brother. someone you have to take care of in this floating rock in space.

How did you feel afterwards?

did you go in your room and beat off when you got through beating her?

I hope you remembered to mentally abuse her as well, making her feel worthless while you punch her really helps to drive the point home

>Wakes her up by assaulting her
>gives cup of water

I'm confused at what the motives here are.

She did something that upset him. After delivering punishment, he calmly offers her water while he clearly explains to her why she just got her ass beat so that she will learn from the experience and not make the same mistake again. I mean, it's really pretty generous of him.

story behind vid? sauce?

>google image search
>table

Why does this entire post scream out "Look how zany and indifferent I am to the situation lol" to me?

How important is the precise timing of action potentials for information processing in the neocortex? Is there a canonical computation performed by cortical columns? How is information in the brain processed by the collective dynamics of large neuronal circuits? What level of simplification is suitable for a description of information processing in the brain? What is the neural code?

Where do our memories get stored and how are they retrieved again? How can learning be improved? What is the difference between explicit and implicit memories? What molecule is responsible for synaptic tagging?

Because the OP screams of stale pasta?

Why are you a subhuman cunt?

How does the brain transfer sensory information into coherent, private percepts? What are the rules by which perception is organized? What are the features/objects that constitute our perceptual experience of internal and external events? How are the senses integrated? What is the relationship between subjective experience and the physical world?

t. white night

How does it feel? Is she the quiet type, you know did she just take it like she deserved it, or did she scream and run for mommy

I was moreso going for: "How would I rationalize this behavior if I were a big enough piece of shit to do this to another human being."

you should get some friends round next time and really beat the shit ouf of her

also video it because I'd get off watching it

ITT newfags

>large neuronal circuits
>neuronal