Why the fuck is "Roots" on every channel?

Why the fuck is "Roots" on every channel?
Memorial Day should be for war movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s
youtube.com/watch?v=RM6EHcPFKCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the hell is roots?

>watching the electric jew

I call it the electric synagogue, but yeah, don't watch it.

KEK the Africans are speaking fluent English...

This would be more accurate
youtube.com/watch?v=W6WO5XabD-s

Saving Private Ryan is on RN and Lone Survivor is on FX later

Just don't watch Roots

Saving private Ryan is on like once a week it's so annoying

Lone Survivor is god-tier entertainment, I'm just waiting for that

What do these morons do when there's danger and they have to shout to get people's attention?

You can't shout a click.

In ten years, Memorial Day is to remember the hardships of negroes and all those that didn't survive the cotton fields. Mark my words.

Who cares? I'm watching Roots and it's really not too bad. Maybe it will teach niggers that their own kind sold their asses into slavery.

I found roots on A&E it's about slavery, is it funny like 12 years a slave?

it'll get worse.

>What the hell is roots' he says.

Kids these days and their lack of propaganda.

Maybe they have mastered some kind of sonic click.

I don't have television, but everytime I go to my buddy's house the only thing I see is roots commercials, on every channel. Fuck off niggers

>watching the electric jew

wew lad

I think it's more of a WE WUZ SLAVES type thing

If you're into seeing niggers get beaten, then it's probably gonna be really funny

I watched littlest Hobo, road to Avonlea and the joy of painting when I was a kid desu senpai

nope, on the previews it had white men on horses galloping though the heart of Africa rounding them up

Great I'm watching that thanks for giving me something to do today

Good. It's gotta get worse to get better.

everything is made of cotton

>switch to roots
>nigger wearing a turban
>think of t. Alberto Barbosa
>start laughing
Not even 5 seconds and I'm already laughing why do you guys hate this?

youtube.com/watch?v=RM6EHcPFKCQ

Did black television join the in originality bandwagon and have nothing else to create?

Why are they remaking something that's already great as it is? That's like remaking the Godfather.

>Jewmorial Day
>all these blue pilled redneck cucks

Jews run everything on television.

Have you learned nothing here?

why do you even bother watching television at this point?

He sounds like a chinaman

No.. It was fellow niggers who brought Kunta Kinte to the white man. I've been watching it.

Turner Classic Movies plays a lot of good films around this time of year, this weekend alone Guns of Navarone, Dirty Dozen, The Longest Day, A Bridge on the River Kwai, and a Bridge too Far have all come on, and they played Blacula last week and late night sometimes they'll play stuff like Miami Connection and other b-movies like Vigilante. Shoot, over weekends they'll also play classic monster movies like Them! and stuff. It's a great fucking channel. They played a restored cut of Metropolis a couple months ago, too. Best part is there's no commercials and no film editing.

Turner Classic movies is the only reason I still have cable, the great escape was on today too

Watch baseball like an American you mong

Saving Private Ryan is kike propaganda as well.

Spillburg wants you to remember how evil the white Nazis were. Remember that Nazis =white pride/nationalism.

And then throw in some "Roots" to remind all white people how evil and guilted they should be for the holiday weekend.

Enjoy.

It's actually the only thing I miss about cabl, do they still do trivia/documentary specials? I saw one five or so years ago about Metropolis that was amazing, I'd hate to think that they don't do something so cool and interesting anymore.

What does this have to do with Turner Classic movies, user?

Yeah sometimes, I remember in between movies they showed an interesting mini documentary about New York City, I think it was from the 1950's? It was in black and white, really interesting seeing the city back then.
Also roots is hilarious kek how do you guys hate this?
I can't stop laughing

Memorial day is for the soldiers limp dick.
And yeah no more blood for the volcano god

Ted Turner is a whackadoo lefty faggot, but he brought a lot of good things into the world.

We may not agree politically but we can agree that these old movies are great.
Anyone else have a hard time watching modern stuff because of the filters? Every movie now has to have some ugly filter over it, the lighting never looks natural it's crazy how a movie from 1930 can look better than a movie made today just because the lighting looks natural

Does roots mention that the owners of the slave ships were Sephardic Jews?

A few of the guys looked sort of Arab to me in one scene but I think they were meant to be English. all they're doing right now is yelling WHY YOOOO WHY YOOOOOO and getting BTFO

So...in other words...

No?

Funny you should say that. When I was 16 I saw Stagecoach on TCM, and it was one of the first times I legitimately saw lighting as an art form. It's actually why I'm against colorization of anything created in black and white. Everything today is just playing with photoshop, there's no thought put into it.

The only thing I watched on TV today was Midway.
I watched some Band of Brothers, too, but that was on DVD.

Because jews.

Is Tora! Tora! Tora! any good?

No but they did just have some nigger slap out another nigger who suggested they escape together. Now that's a good nigger
Yeah, I love black and white photos, for some reason everything looks better in black and white to me I'm not sure why it has a comfy feeling. The use of shadow too is much better than anything really done today, that's not to say I don't enjoy modern movies I just feel that instead of relying on the camera and interesting tricks with it people just rely on Photoshop or cgi effects.

Better than Midway, in my opinion. Some people think it's too dry but I like the use of actual war footage, and it's got the Japanese speaking actual Japanese so there's that.

So, we shouldn't mind the fact that this was a fictional work, funded and propagated by ashkeNazi "Jews", to play down their overall role and responsibility in the worlds slave trade.

Evil 'white' mans.

I choose to read Roots and part of Queen when I was in middle school from seemingly my own undertaking.

And now I'm here.

Doesn't seem that bad to me there's a lot of uncle Tom's. Maybe it gets worse but so far it's just niggers getting beat by whites, niggers getting beat by other niggers, and some nigger dressed like a white telling him to stop his African ways.

spent the afternoon firing my 91/30 and makarov.

am I a traitor?

jews think anyone BLM other than soros has money

>niggers

Thanks for those, "Jews".

>The joy of painting
I don't paint but the show is pretty entertaining anyway, no idea why

Look into some basic history you leaf faggot cuck.

Whites were anything but the first slave traders. Israel and the middle east were the first who enslaved niggers.

I thought it was funny when they were talking about these cotton pickets being the roots of your nation of whatever.
Not the pioneers who expanded west
Not the railway tycoons
Nope, some cotton pickers

Why isn't it on animal planet?

It's a great movie.

He's really relaxing to watch if remember there was a marathon once just hours of it.
Um I didn't say anything about whites being slavers... I'm just saying roots is fun to watch all these jiggers are fighting each other and getting beat by their masters

>watching TV
>current year
user, I...

>Railway tycoons
>Vanderbilt
>Carnegie
>Rockefeller

All Rothschild appointed industrial magnates, how else can you have a monopoly on the world? It's lonely at the top goy.

Railways were extremely important to the US though, especially compared to some cotton pickers

Despite Africans shittiness they really developed some interesting languages.

daily reminder that roots was proven to be a fabricated story.

Jew media going full force. Planet of the Ape movies were on all day on one channel.

Even Google didn't celebrate Memorial day.

are you sure it wasn't white men on horses galloping through the heart of georgia to round up the run aways; seeing as how the series is about a slave who repeatedly escapes and is recaptured.