Westworld Thread General

/ourcouple/ Edition

Who here excited for new episode?What do you think will happen? Who's your favorite character so far? Will the ratings get btfo by TWD?

>old thread
Shrinkfags stay out .

I don't know which one to watch.

do you think they're gonna show us the shrink ray tonight?

can't wait for the finale reveal and return of Rick Moranis

>being scared of TWD in /currentyear/

>shrink ray
Are 4channers actually this fucking stupid? Are you literal idiots?

Twd is shit but it still gets over 10 million people watching it on tv

at which time does the new episode come?

there's something about his gun that I can't quite put my finger on

>4channers
Newfag?

You should be, it's going to destroy Westwold ratings wise. 14 mil viewers at least.

those near death scenarios and fake executions can't be good for your mental health, even though you know it's not real.

9pm est

A RELENTLESS FOCKING EXPERIENCE

>come?

ON YOUR FACE

He reminded me of the current year man and that made me angry.

But I was high so I don't know.

thank you senpai

reminder that MiB has done nothing wrong and if you think he's some kind of villain you're the sort of retard who would pick a white hat because you think it matters and you want to be a 'good guy'

Yes, I've seen 15 minutes of the show but I can easily believe the show is fine without a shrink ray. Everyone is an idiot

are we supposed to feel bad for the robots in the beginning?
I feel like its more like GTA, people do fucked up shit cause they can and it doesnt matter.

I havent watched an episode yet. Is Ed Harris a human or a droid? Is he a good guy thats inevitable gonna get killed by the joffrey tier bad guy? I dont wanna get sucked into another HBO show where the good guys constantly get fucked.

Reminder: the guests get shrunk

Reminder: it takes place on a future Earth colony

He bullied Dolores for 30 years.

There isn't much difference between artificial consciousness or biological consciousness when it comes to the AI in Westworld, to be honest.
They're capable of improvising and as we're seeing they can go beyond their programming. It's not any different from our consciousness really.

who cares? when i was a kid i'd get angry at games and 'bully' my playstation

Just fucking watch the first episode. If you don't like it, move on.

Will they reveal they shrink ray next ep or will it be a big reveal in the finale?

the security in this company is shit. apperantly anybody can run around and talk to the hosts or even the hosts themselves can walk around the building without anybody noticing.

>shrink

So she found the shrink ray just buried outside?

Thats not the shrink ray unless the shrink ray itself was shrunk and brought into the park

She just has to imagine it's Marilyn Manson, then she can pull the trigger.

Azor Armistice

In this scene MIB picks up the can for her because Teddy got distracted. Anyone noticed how later on that night her home wasn't attacked?

If I pick my computer to see what's inside and how it works does it count as bullying? Dolores is a fucking robot, she only shows feelings superficially.

so did he really just rape her every day for 30 years? or was there some other purpose to their alone time in the barn

So The Man in Black is Arnold, right?

Azor Horse Cocks

I could see MiB doing some real sadistic shit to Dolores that goes beyond rape or involves messing with her psyche over a period of weeks.

Dumping LEAKED photos of the shrink beam.

Nope. Too young to be Arnold.

Arnold is in the code of Westworld. That's why he "died in the park". Anthony Hopkins is just being an Obi Wan Kenobi.

shrinkfags actually believed that westworld was a miniture world and now they are acting like they were joking all along.

Is there a westworld discord, bros?

Shrinkray 4 life m8. They literally show you the shrunken world. How else do the guests turn up at the park full size and get into the shrunken park?

It's implied in Ep 3 he scalped her but I'm sure he had raped her before and just like he said

I feel like you're trying to imply that the shrinkage idea isn't the most plausible explanation for everything. You're fucking dumb

maybe he was trying to awaken her consciousness

>2016
>being a shrinkray denier
Incredible

>tfw Dolores will never sit on my face

He still hasn't done anything wrong. He was given VIP status.

But I'm sure he started out as a moralfag like William, fell in love with her but then everything went to shit after the incident happen.

>What do you think will happen?

A small bit of exposition, more loops, nothing exciting, and extremely boring sex scenes if even that.

You have a world that caters to the rich elites; they're not coming here to fuck adult 6/10s in the missionary position.

How would they slow them down, by the way?
By making the bullets hurt more?

>slow him down

Fix'd.

Was Teddy's dickless associate a guest or a host? I never got that.

>finally find a show I enjoy
>Sup Forums just shrinkposts and waifuposts

I believe it is what kids these days are calling a memay

an inside joke on the internet of sorts, highly addictive, they are known to ruin lives and sexual attractiveness

Do you prefer the horsecock and human pig farm discussion?

A guest. That's why she was approached by a hooker. Teddy was being her guide.

I have it on good authority, Muskfu finally shows her big titties tonight

What is Hopkins endgame?

I feel like he wants to implide everything.

2deep4u

At first I thought he was trying to bring the hosts to consciousness, but after his outburst about the repairman treating them as though they're real, it seems like he doesn't want that at all. Maybe he does just want to run the park and make money without worrying about their sentience.

""""The maze""" is giving me horrible vibes from The Lost.

I really hope there isn't some ancient aliens or trying to summon satan with mass "fake" deaths/resentment.

Is the actor just that bad or is he being directed to be that obnoxious?

MiB probably paid for lifetime admittance.

I thought he could be the second architect (Arnold?) who went missing but since they called him a VIP, it is not him.

The character is an obnoxious arrogant British potty-mouth prick. The actor is pretty good in playing that part.

in all seriousness what would have happened if the MiB took the daughter of the guy who was going to be hanged to the town and just raped her in the middle of the street? would it be against the rules? could other guests beat the shit out of him?

>an obnoxious arrogant British
You could've just said British.

If it interferes with the other guest's time there it's probably against the rules. Wouldn't want a family visiting Westworld to decide to leave and demand a refund.

There must be some kind of rule against open raping because people always seem to go indoors or shut the doors.
MiB for example, he closes the door.

He's less obnoxious than the smug Ford, Lesbo scientist and milf. At least he's not pretentious 2deep4u snob and actually tries to do what the guests want and what the park was built for.

>to do what the guests want and what the park was built for

Nope. Ford is right.
That's not what the guests want when they go to Westworld. They don't want to go to the same stories again and again, because that's what Sizemore was offering.
Guest goes to Odyssey in Red River, experiences it, then what? Return other day, other year to experience the same shit again? Don't think so, Tim.
Part of what makes Westworld an unique experience is the nuance, the subtlety of the park, the unexpected, not cheap thrills.

Daily reminder that:
Bernard is a host

Suffering is the top of the consciousness pyramid

at least one of my theories will be proven tonight

MiB is the result of Arnolds attempt to put his consciousness into a host

>At least he's not pretentious 2deep4u snob
Your personal insecurity is showing.

>HEHE BRO TRUST ME YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW HOW DAMAGED I AM AND HOW DAMAGED YOU CAN BE
>proceeds to just fuck and drink

I mean...at least MiB is creative.

If you are paying millions for few days, why bother doing something you can get in any fucking strip club?

MiB is Arnold's son, actually.
MiB is looking for Arnold. Arnold didn't "die in the park" literally, he put himself in the code of the park.

I don't really get the bullets.

Do hosts have really thin skin or something?

he's probably a mildly edgy typical bro about to find out that his quiet friend is actually a legit mentalist

yeah I'd probably force Dolores into submission and make her my own personal pig.

Exactly. "Oh boy I sure am wild and sexual uninhibited. I'm gonna go fuck these of age adult women in the most vanilla way possible. Ohhh but maybe I'm also bisexual?! How scandalous!"

Are they fucking serious? Even with inflation, no rich person is gonna go to Westworld at the minimum of $40k daily to White Hat or do such benign and sanitized shit like just fucking some hookers in the cowgirl position. That's the most depraved they can come up with?

Did Hopkins actually did not realize he was talking to host kid?

Can a guest heavily mutilate a host? Could you... turn Dolores into a pig?

He knew it was a host kid. You know who that host kid is?
Young Ford, he made his child-self, that is why the kid has British accent.

No idea on the mutilation question. Past a certain point, a host is going to be a state that's not repairable, like mulching them with an axe or burning them alive in a tar fire. That sort of stuff will fully destroy a body.

As for turning them into pigs, can't see why not.

No but you can throw Dolores into a pig den and hogtie her and let all the pigs breed her.

I actually wonder if the incident wasn't guests killing each other.

No ne can stop knives and fists.

There is probably clause that states if you destroy a host past certain threshold you have to pay for the repairs.

that is autistic MiB is the same age as Ford, he is way too old to be Arnold's son.

MiB=Arnold
thats why he says to Dolores that they have known each other for 30 years, the same length of time the park has been open, and as we know Dolores was the first host in the park

So it makes sense MiB/Arnold would see her as an old friend.

>I'm gonna go fuck these of age adult women in the most vanilla way possible. Ohhh but maybe I'm also bisexual?!
Surprised at how tame the sex scenes have been. Nothing even at the "play with her ARSE" level yet, wonder when that will happen. This is HBO after all.

Maybe the future is ultra-conservative.

I think they may be saving all that craziness for Pariah. But it's gotta be really fucked out there to meet my satisfaction. But watch it just be drunken hookers and maybe a tit or two, like a slightly more sexualized Tortuga from Pirates. I'm certain that's the best they'll come up with.

>MiB is the same age as Ford
Nope, not even close. Ed Harris is merely 12 years younger than Hopkins, but in the show they don't even come close to being the same age.
Did you even see Arnold's picture? He was older than Ford in the picture, mate.

MiB is a VIP because he is Arnold's son. That is why "in a sense, he was born in the park".

Its a simple side effect of the shrink ray. When mechanical things are shrunk down they become more fragile, but when biological matter gets shrunken down it becomes more resilient

i.e when the gun and host are shrunken down it still functions to kill, but against a biological guest they would be too stronk

Am I supposed to belive that fully functioning android with adaptive AI is used only in glorified Disneyland?

Millitary?
Sex industry?
Slavery?

Westworld has to be public knowledge, right?

Maybe they hold monopoly of the technology.

at a point it would get so bad they couldn't actually show it on the show. some things they couldn't even imply i'm sure

you actually slightly convinced me but my theory makes for a much more interesting story, and is objectively better writing then just bringing in some son that was never previously mentioned

and this show was not written by hacks so my theory will be correct
:^^^^^^^^^^)

You can imply anything. I know they're not gonna show us the human pig ranches, but they could refer to them.

Pariah?