What was "the incident" in your highschool...

What was "the incident" in your highschool? Mine doesn't really have any but the a couple kids over dosed on codeine at the highschool most of my friends go to. Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

whittierdailynews.com/2017/02/28/former-schurr-high-school-tennis-coach-convicted-of-having-sexual-relationship-with-student/
archive.kitsapsun.com/news/local/former-bainbridge-hs-teacher-pleads-guilty-to-sex-charges-27f9e05e-cfbd-6ab7-e053-0100007fd4fc-363645981.html/
google.com/amp/www.mysanantonio.com/news/education/amp/2-suicides-shake-Brandeis-High-682217.php
youtu.be/T7PFhI3RR_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Overdosed on cocaine? Pussies.

Mine was when some piece of shit burnt a student and said “who’s roasted now bitch”

Most of them revolved around this one batshit insane girl. She fucks her dog, which she has admitted to and she also admitted to ducking her brother. Also something that's more fucked up is that her dad dared her to taze her dog and she did it five times and took a video of it which got sent to people.

One of the football players beat his girlfriend to death after prom and then shot himself with her dads gun.

Jesus Christ did anyone ever find out why?

I went to a private catholic school

some girl came with a short skirt I guess

>creamy

Wtf the catholic schools in my area have the maddest lads of them all

Story goes she was talking shit about his dick compared to other players and he went into a drunken rage and beat the shit out of her in front of a house party and she started seizing, he went upstairs after she pissed herself and went limp - while everyone was calling police and figuring out what to do next they heard the shot upstairs.

Some dropout threw 3 smoke grenades and nearly burned down the entire high school

Are you retarded?

At a middle school I went a girl died while on the 6th grade science trip. It happened the year before I went to that school but I still heard about it. And then in 8th grade another kid died on a field trip of a heart attack or something.
Nothing exciting happened at my highschool so middle school stories are all i have.

Holy shit and no one helped her when he was beating her up?

Here's one of the many incidents at our school.
whittierdailynews.com/2017/02/28/former-schurr-high-school-tennis-coach-convicted-of-having-sexual-relationship-with-student/

The rest didn't get an article written about them but I could say what they were if you're interested

Kid watched a kid from another highschool rape some random woman who had car trouble. He got like 40 years. I later ran into his sister years later and told her I was one of his best friends in high school, pretended to sympathize with her, so I could get an easy nut.

Go ahead

Damn I was expecting some funny shit but this just made me sad

1. Someone ;) threw homemade m80s for weeks throughout the school. Exploded trashcans, toilets, gardens ect. That's probably considered terrorism and a freshman took the blame for some money
2. Kids found an elevator leading to one of the building's roof and smoked, fucked, and chilled up there throughout junior year. Somebody ended up overdosing on xanax and cops drew their guns at him and his friends
3. School District President? Idk what his title was, stole $30 million from the school district and gave some to his co-workers to keep quiet. This led to kids from a bunch of local high schools walking out in protest but a lot of us just went home.
4. We found our hot MILF teacher's address and ditched school to break in and take her panties, bras, etc. Someone took it too far and sent them back with cum on them

I don't know, the vandalism, the suicide, or the other suicide? Or the massive fucking drug bust of a dude who turned out to be moderately up there in a cartel and had pounds of weed and coke with him in his truck at school because hes a fucking moron?
Also nice pic I used to watch Rhett and Link all the time back in 2013 and 2014 and 2015

Also props to OP for a fresh thread topic

She wasn't even hot, she's asian but not the sexy kind. We're talking braces, no ass, pulled back hair, thick forehead.

She lost her scholarships and rumors are that she told on him because he wanted to break up, and she got with him because he could drive her around

Some dumb fuck at a highschool nearby called in a bomb threat because he had a math test. Or at least that's what he told the cops. At the same highschool someone dropped their insulin syringe in a bathroom stall and some retard thought that it was a gun for reasons unknown. They reported it as a school shooting and the school got locked down. Most people just left though

>shot of insulin
>shot
>SHOT
>GUNS
>LOCKDOWN
flawless logic

One of the teachers fucked an old friend of mine when we were in our sophomore year and was supposedly caught bc he was on the schools wifi sexting her on Facebook. He was arrested and is a registered sex offender now.

Not highschool related but I remember a kid in 2nd grade who, at the urinal, would pull his pants ALL the way down so you could see his legs and everything. Kid was retarded and one day I walked into the restroom and seen him and another kid with their dicks out rubbing them together, giggling. Probably gay today, maybe even browses this place.

5. The air dryer was broken and tasered a student, he fell on the floor twitching and shit.
6. A girl broke up with a guy, he went to her 3rd period and stabbed himself with a plastic knife
7. Gang initiation went wrong and a small blade fight broke out in a classroom. It was one of those retard classrooms too. The ones that have 15 down syndrome kids and 5 stupid kids who can't wait to get out and smoke weed. Cops came and shut that shit down

I'm trying to remember some more, give me a sec

>set fire to hill next to school
>destroyed bathrooms
>some student burnt down a house near school
>just drug stuff
>school was on a river, so kids would throw chlorine bombs into the water
>we dug a giant pit and filled it with mud and covered it with leaves (don't know if anyone fell in)
I think there is more, but I can't remember. Schools better now I hear. also for you ausfags, the median atar was like 60

a guy killed himself

I went to a poor culturally diverse high school. In my freshmen year, all the blacks and mexicans got into a fight with one another and it ended in a cluster fuck of a fight at lunch. Shit was cash to watch all these animals beat the fuck out of each other. They've earned the right to be called dumb niggers and dirty spics.

archive.kitsapsun.com/news/local/former-bainbridge-hs-teacher-pleads-guilty-to-sex-charges-27f9e05e-cfbd-6ab7-e053-0100007fd4fc-363645981.html/

Was in her class. Completely insane she was a juggalo

What state?

>We found our hot MILF teacher's address and ditched school to break in and take her panties, bras, etc. Someone took it too far and sent them back with cum on them

kek

Very interesting topic OP.

There were several. There was the time the principal knocked a kid out. There was the time the superintendent committed arson. There was the time the band director got caught showering with two students. Want any of the stories?

Cali

When I was in high school, I worked at an after school program at an elementary school. Right before I showed up to work, one of my 4th grade students got arrested for forcing another kid to suck his dick in the restroom.

Not my high school obviously but a story to share

>Went to small country highschool, like 10-18 people per year lvl.

>Girl in year above hung herself, her mom found the body.

>next day school is optional, which is when i found out.

>I feel guilty cause i was depressed at the same time, and i took up most of the counsellor's time.

Had a stupid friend who i felt bad for so i gave him some of his class teachers info i dumped (passwords to pretty much everything you could think off, bank accts etc) thought he woulda just changed his grades so he didnt fail but his dumb ass sent a mass text from a teachers account to all her students saying “hi from me and my nigger friend *inserts his twitter and his friends Twitter*”
They got caught after feds had to come in and help bc sheriffs are all autistic
Teacher was crying in class had to take a few days off
Felt bad so i wrote her a letter saying my part in it and turned myself in after and got off with informal probation
Other 2 kids in juvenile hall

I went to two high schools
>first one a guy and girl go to prom
>boyfriend's mom supplies the booze, drugs, and pays for the room guy
>bitch popped a pill and drank a lot
>guy wakes up and girl is dead
>guy tells cops that he chocked her during sex
>guy and mom charged
second high school
>over spring break
>teacher has a heart attack and a student is killed because his friend was playing with a shotgun in an abondend house
And 2 years ago at first high school a student was struck by a car and died infront of the school someone snapped a photo of the cops covering his body and sprwad around like fire.
ALSO
Before when I was in middle school a well liked high schooler was killed. He was working with his family in a taco truck when someone tried to rob it. He stepped outside and tried to de-escelate the situation and got shot in the head. First 48 actually made an episode about this incident.

We had a bomb disposal van arrive at our school and army and swat officers enter the science labs. Everybody was freaking the fuck out, but it turned out there was just a spill of some dangerous chemicals.

We had a girl senior year get drunk at a party and use a frozen hot dog as a dildo. It broke off in her cunt and it had to get surgically removed.

I got peed on by a retarded kid, then i got in trouble from his tard guard

Geography Teacher was dating a freshman for about a year till the whole school found out and he had to take a leave of absence.

She was in tenth grade and it was awkward because she carried on dating him and finally dropped out and got married to him when she was 17 and he was 40.

Guy and a girl died in a drunk driving crash ( I did not know them )

Couple of the girls got pregnant.

Back in the school I went too in the city half of my friends had kids when they were 17 -- I ran in to one driving truck when he was 34- he was a Grand father because his daughter got knocked up at 15.

Oh and the asshole Principal keeled over and had a heart attack ( unfortunately years after i went to school there )

Lmaooo LEGENDary

The head of the AV team was fucking boys and girls ranging from freshman to juniors in the AV club storage room above the cafeteria. He almost got caught but had other people cover for him. The entire school knew about it but he ended up getting off Scot free

City fags are crazier than the country cucks i went to high schools with. Two diff schools, City an Country (for the area)

Country school was tame, only thing there was the whole school bullied a girl to suicide one year.

City school, some girl brought a vial of mercury the day of a major state mandated test an dropped it to evac the whole school, ruin the test date for everyone. She dropped it mid test from what i heard, i didnt live there that year. Was talked about the year I did.

Dude i went to school with there got his own episode of first 48 too, he an two other guys decided one night they were gonna steal some old dudes Mercedez after following him home from like a CVS or something, shot him twice in his driveway an didnt even steal the car. Sister an her friend said before he got locked up he was over at their house cryin like a bitch about the situation but on the tape the TV an the cops had he was braggin about killing the dude to his friends or some shit.

Same kid told me a weird story one time about being tweaked the fuck out on crystal, walking through the woods fucked up. Needed to shit, so he did. Needed to wipe, no tp. "Fuck using leaves, i see that shit fuck peoples buttholes up on tv. I took off my socks, wiped an threw them bitches in the woods" His words

WHy does that officer look like her twin brother

A lad a few years above my year killed his parents with a hammer.

Also some fruit killed himself because apparently he was getting bullied. No one even knew who he was.

Codeine. Way better.

Also some bitches got in a fight in the hall at my school and one of em mike tyson'd the other, took a nice chunk out of her ear.

Story is for real, I'll even put link, there's was a girl that was best friends, I loved her, a sick love, this was at Brandeis high school, in San Antonio a super in 9th grade when this happened, a girl named Amanda hanged her self, she was apart of that famous cringe video about the wolf pack, she hanged behind the high school, in the woods, well a couple people found her and took pictures of her dead body and sent it all around the high school, so a lot of people saw her dead photo of a 9th grader of my friend, people faking make fun of her and the wolf pack, serious depression she had, then a week later another person, her friend hanged himself, so everyone thought the school would have a suicide, now no one talks about that famous cringe video about the wolf packs, it comes with more novigation in San Antonio and my high school, shook a whole city around it
News article about it - google.com/amp/www.mysanantonio.com/news/education/amp/2-suicides-shake-Brandeis-High-682217.php
Famous cringe video - youtu.be/T7PFhI3RR_k
I'll explain more it gets crazier but our school gets made for suicides and murders Brandeis San Antonio

Jesus what lawless backwater do you hail from, Tortuga?

>Girl who tried to throw herself out of the tallest window in school
>That time two students got expelled for getting really high in school hours and talking to teachers
>The one fat shit who broke into the cafeteria on the weekends and ate all the food, but was caught because he was too retarded to realise what a camera was
>One kid bought a BB gun on a school trip, another bought cigarettes. They were both caught.
>Kid who bit another kid in a WW1 mass graveyard on a school trip
>The time somebody had a seizure on the field behind our school and everybody said she was stabbed by clowns
>Somebody was trying to run through walls on their last day
>That kid who dressed up as donald trump and walked around talking like him the entire day
>The pedo teacher who looked up all the girls skirts
>The female teacher who brought dildos into school and was fired when she was caught making out with her students in a closet
>The german teacher everybody called a nazi who had a rumour start that she threw scissors at a student

I want to hear more. In the comments of the video it said one of them killed a dog and took it's skull. I need confirmation on this.

Go on three day trip with school. All friends sleep in the same room. Nun says lights out. We collective decide we all are gonna fap now. Everyone starts fapping in the dark. Suddenly door slams open and a bright ray of light enters the room illuminating only one part of it. It's the head nun. Only the bed with the craziest dude is illuminated. We all stop fapping and keep quiet looking at the only illuminated place, but he is so far into it he doesn't notice the light nor the nun and keeps fapping like an animal and screaming huuuh haaaaa, the head nun keeps looking in terror, he comes hard, oouuggg my gooood this is ssooo goood. Notices her, leans to his side, she closes the door. We all burst out laughing.

Got baseball bat for Christmas, bring it to school, not in the US so bat is admired by everyone. During recess pretend to play baseball with bat and tennis ball, a girl refuses to give the ball back, asperg friend kits her in the head with the bat. She loses conscience, gets hospitalized. Bats are now banned in school.

We also threw firecrackers in the bathroom for fun.

ITS true from what I remember soldier but lack has early, gen hanged put around la cantera, with the wolf pack, this became worldwide spread whenever he took the skull, attracted weird fucks, but the suicide completely fucked up the wolf pack, like a cult, craziest shot was the wolf pack these suicides killed it and it was crazy, I was personally friends with Amanda, got mad fun of

From what I remember Wolfe black heart*

From what I remember Wolfe black heart* was his name

A girl was stabbed and killed because she wouldn't take a guy to prom. Yea... That sucked.

Ray?

Well,here in columbine two students killed 13 people,wbu guys?

Nope her names Annabel. She's actually pretty hot but I'm not gonna go for it in fear of STDs and the rule of not sticking your dick in crazy.

some girl (allegedly) fucked her dog then (actually) filmed herself tasing it. I don't know what happened to her but I think she killed herself

Well that's interesting.

Are these three different girls that fuck and taze their dogs? I'm the guy who posted about Annabel and I'm wondering if this is common

this is so old it's hard to find on google. i went to some stupid fucking private junior high called "st. gregory's" in tucson. there was this weird blonde guy who served as a PE teacher. he liked to WATCH the teen boys shower. it was a requirement. i never liked him, the other guys called him a "faggot" and one time i had to come to school way too early as i got dropped off and went into the gym to use the bathroom. he stood outside the door while i was in the stall. later, he asked me if it was me in the stall, smiling.

a few years later, he was arrested for molesting a young boy and got in the news.

LMao like 2 years I got caught with a pound of weed in my car and about 2 grams and Xanax on me at school, I ended up getting caught because some stupid bitch decided to say something about the back of the classroom smelling like skunk and they ended having to get sros involved. They searched my backpack found two grams then the Xanax so they ended searching my car and found a pound, I served a year in county( cause I was 17 at the time and Texas sucks)

Oh haha my friend and I went to the high school where the girl got stabbed for rejecting a prom date. He had a story about some girl fucking her dog or putting PB on her pussy or something. Cool tho.

Do it like that episode of Always Sunny and sue that bitch into poverty

Woops, meant for

Codeine is the weakest of opiates
They are some serious weak bitches.
At your age i was snorting oxycodone and oxymorphone in class and grsduated to heroin. And never have ODed in my 9 year opiate addiction

You actually got decently lucky in that. If that shit happened a few months later you would still be in jail.

some trench coat bois did something at our school once...

>highschool
not quite high school, but there was a girl in 7th grade that was at a sleepover, and put a hot dog in her cooch as a dare. it ended up breaking off, and a good portion of it got stuck up in there. 5 years later, they sung a song about it during the senior assembly.

You should probably stop that. Pic unrelated

Lifes not really fun sober. Ive tried it.

Keky at that second one

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Its better to enjoy a short life than hate a long one.

Another time my friend accidentally drank my liquid lsd in 2nd period thinking it was water

You never OD'd once in 9 years? How many years were with dope? Cuz I OD'd like 3 or 4 times in my 4 years with heroin. And that was all towards the end of my run cuz of all the fetty.

a dog walked in

Donald, is that you?

Fucking kek at everything you just said

A girl in my class once farted during a test when it was dead quiet and everyone heard and tried not too laugh.
She literally changed schools after the semester was over because word spread and everyone started to mimic the fart noise she made when they would see her.

Hahaha my friends got revenge for me, they ended up stealing her car, feeding one of there dogs half a lax and letting the dog shit all over the car then running into a tree not far from 635

6 years with heroin.
And never come across fent. Well i have but it was obviously fent and i gave it away.
But im really cautious. And always do the smallest dose i can as anyone should.
Its not really hard not to overdose. I know nowadays its s little dofference with the explosion of so many fentalogues but even still.

Our one art teacher for a photography class allowed a student to post a topless picture of a 17 year old female student.
The teacher and the dude who took the shot and developed it both faced criminal charges. I don't know the outcome.
I graduated h/s in 2004.

This is such an urban legend. I cant believe you.

The fet just comes out of nowhere sometimes man it sucked. With my growing tolerance I knew how much I had to take to get right but sometimes that fet gets thrown in there and just murders you. It's a motherfucker too because when I got shit that I KNOW is fent I would try to spread it out to one little bump every 4hrs and even still it just compounds and compounds until by the end of the day I'm just strung out/wigging and nodding out for like 5 mins at a time just trying to play Xbox but waking up to a "kicked for inactivity" message every time I try to open a match. Fucking lol sometimes I miss the life.

Hahaha fuck dude. Did you have a greentext thread about all your tard stories? I was in that thread.

When I was in 9th grade a 10th grader shot himself in the heart in the restroom during 2nd period. He had been held back, and the way the school district worked, it meant all his friends had gone off to senior high school (11th and 12th). Apparently he'd already been having some trouble with depression and the isolation got to him. They locked down the whole school because they thought there was an active shooter or something but by the time the kid was found he was long dead. He used a small .22 handgun aimed point blank between his ribs, apparently no one heard it because the restroom he was in was kinda far from any classrooms.

pretty sure every school had a rumor about something like this happenning

Arresting a 4th grade student? How the fuck

Not much happened in high school, but in middle school there was a murder attempt (non-stop throat punching, hard as he could for a couple minutes) and a paralyzation attempt.
In elementary school, the portables took some shit, which was a plus for me seeing as my classes for 3 years were in them. An arsonist started a fire between a cluster of them, and in spring the notoriously bad drainage system got clogged, flooding a huge area and making several portables inaccessible.

don't go to the highschool but heard from friends a snapchat story was found a year ago that revealed the school's football team was eating Funyun rings off each others dicks and it caused a bunch of expulsions

Angie Picklesimer puked up a live tape worm in homeroom.

Lmao another time this kid was overdosing in the restroom at our school on heroin laced with fetty while I was in the restroom with him so I had to crawl under and unlock his stall door and force my fingers down his throat to get him to throw that bullshit up, he ended throwing up all over my shoes and passing out in the restroom had to get paramedics involved and I got to leave early

And yeah I don't think I ever od'd on actual dope, just the killer cuts. The last time I od'd I had got fucking carfentanyl. Which is basically elephant tranq (I've heard). Got way too close on that one. I remember doing it in a gas station parking lot and calling a friend on the other side of the world to find a comforting voice to talk to and I just remember it not helping a whole lot and I almost nodded out for good like twice. Then a cop pulled up next to me and I thought he was gone save me or some shit but he just got some coffee and left me the fuck alone. I bet if he looked into my window he would've seen my gray dead looking ass kek

Full house check.

some guy blew up his house because the new owner was moving in and he had nowhere to live.