Ask someone with split personallities anything

Ask someone with split personallities anything.

Have you known each other long?

Honestly yes and no.... i guess i just got out of denial so did no k ow...? I dont know how many id say 3 without me.

Disinterested selfbump

by split personalities you mean dissociative identity disorder, right? Are you also trans? Genuine question.

Not a real mental disorder. Try again.

I have split personalities but its not a disorder, i can control to see who needs to come out, whether its beta Sup Forums fag, or semi-alpha when it comes to some situations or if its moral fag or if its sociopath fag.

Can traps N U T ?

>I'm a dude
go sit on a nailed buttplug asshole.

Try mixing a bad drug habit.
Major depressions since 13
Borderline.

I just started noticing the patterns that declare the "episodes".
Have a long history of memories in 3rd person. Thought it was nornal.

How do you know which one is the real...you? What do you think of that Tumblr heatmates shit? Do they hurt your body?

I'm not real.

A logical impossibility, from your perspective. Have you read your Decartes?

Mind body dualism?

No, "I think, therefore, I am". It's an inescapable, fundamental truth. As long as you experience yourself and your perspective, you must exist, by definition.

The ruse is the real one and i fucking i'm not that right now by posting here.

>go sit on a nailed buttplug asshole.
Defensive much? I only ask because I've met several trans people who have also had dissociative identity disorder. Do you have borderline personality disorder?

I should appologies.

In fact yes

What the actual fuck are you saying right now

I do not understand you, strange creature

I have trabs friends too sorry i was being defensive because they are vreat friends

I'm a fucking psycho magnet for no reason.

"

I dont even understand myself.

Few do. If any.

>french frog here traducting himself

(Personal experience question) if you have sex with the person while another personality is in control is it considered cheating?

Me a d one of my exes have had hatesex for a month before we talked and broke up.

nuke france