Hey Sup Forums, radom thought

Hey Sup Forums, radom thought

When i type a wall of text to someone in facebook chat (yeah hang me whatever) and the person replies with like emoticon, am i the only one that feels that it conveys sarcasm and hate when the other person does that?
It's like they are saying "yeah buddy sure, whatever" in sarcastic tone.

Anyone else or am i a raging faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3H9qrdeOpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i mean a "sure mate" or something in a sense would do but the like emoji is starting to piss me off, i mean give me an actual response

Never reply to one word or emoticon answers, they are obviously not interested in keeping the conversation going.

of course i'm not going to, it just seems a bit disrespectful to me, even fit it's a stranger

*if it's

Wall writer here.

It means the other person isn't interested in you whatsoever.

If you were anywhere near as smart as you want to make them think you are, you should know that already.

this I see but a like button? it goes beyond my little brain i guess

From their perspective they might be busy and could be trying to be polite by replying even if brief. Maybe they don't mean any malice but nonetheless aren't interested in the topic

It's your own fault for being so uninteresting and potentially unnatractive.

nice insult, that hurt my ouch

Are you retarded? Wall text is a dealbreaker stop trying to hard JRFHJDFHJED this makes me cringe so bad.

Like are you actually autistic? Because I've had guys that have done this with me and I'm like 90% they're autistic

in this case i just explained to him what he should play at gig we are inviting him to, he might be busy at work, it is lunchtime after all, i don't know why you are cringing so bad, though i tend to do "wall of text" often but its because i want to speak my mind

Just read what he said. It's so boring I don't know how I managed to get to the end of it.

It's not even a meaningful wall with relevant information, just bullshit about something completely irrelevant.

It's just sad. He's lucky that the person was polite enough to post an emoji in response to that.

Contex needed.Did the other peraon seem interested in the conversation beforehand?

yeah, structure isn't my strong side but i conveyed what i wanted, right? how do you know it's not relevant? you have no idea what we were talking about

i messaged him a tune that he liked me posting, i told him to bring it, he replied that he doesnt have it, then i replied with "nevermind..." and the rest is there, just wrote him one of my concern

It might be kind of rude but writing that much text is kind of imposing— which might be considered annoying.

Is he your friend because if not i don't think there was a reason to voice this concern.Especialy if he doesn't know what the fuck you were talking about

My thoughts exactly

he is a stranger, a DJ we are inviting for a gig, but you are probably right

Lol if you expect strangers to engage in every convo you start like that you’re in for some disappointment

If you don’t know them, minimal info exchange is the social norm as far as I know

Wall writer myself. Often get an emoji reaction as a placeholder until they have time to respond in full

thanks for insight everyone, i feel like a raging autist now, but will try to keep dem walls in my pants from now on...

Nah don’t feel bad just keep it short and sweet if you don’t know them. It’s not like you’re doing this to random chicks anyway, the dj thing was at least his job

to be fair i'm sure it's not his job but serious hobby he has for 20+ years, thanks though

have some music
youtube.com/watch?v=C3H9qrdeOpk