If black people don't need a leader, then why do white people keep killing them?

If black people don't need a leader, then why do white people keep killing them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UbN88QFwZQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who was the last black leader killed by a white person?

for fun, the only good nig is a dead nig

Michael Brown.

Because you mofos don't obey the law

If black people hate dealing with police so much, why don't they just stop committing crimes?

Wait, why are more white people killed by blacks in America, than the other way around, even if white people in the US outnumber blacks several times over? Huh...

dat raciss

Because blacks are stronger and mean business when they kill. Whites are soft and die easier

If blacks are stronger why are so many of them killed by police?

Ha!

Blacks: Slurred speech and lack of intelligence. A completely different species, and they break everything: Hearts, TV's Bikes, Bones.
Whites: Civilized, actually have jobs, actually don't use any slurred speech such as the slang Nigga, Don't steal bikes, TV's, Electronics, Money (niggers have welfare too), and can actually have a working family without interracial mixing.

Why do you think whites hate niggers? They are disgusting and need to go back to their country.

Because police are militarized and can kill everyone. When it's black vs white though, we know the score there

That...Doesn't...Even...Make...Any...Sense...All of my what...And the police didn't commit the crime, (hopefully, and if they did, that's shitty, fuck them) the kids did. I do not understand your perspective, stramge creature of the night.

If black are stronger, then how were they enslaved?

So whites DID enslave blacks? Whites don't like to admit to this normally, now we see the racist pride coming out

Blacks enslaved blacks before the white man, so trying to blame someone for being racist is just fucking stupid

Didnt these two shits throw stuff at cars?

As i said here in this post they break everything, and yes they did i believe.

what the fuck is happening in that gif?

Go back to 9gag underaged faggot

That guy is a retard. A large group of people, mostly white, although, some black, enslaved a large group of people, motly black, although some white, at one time. At this time, a large majority of blacks remained free, and a large majority of whites did not own slaves. Slave owners are shitty people, as individuals; saying a whole race, who, at one time, included slave owners, is shitty by association, makes no sense. The white race is innocent, as are all other races, and they will remain so, for all eternity; it is only individuals who can assume guilt of any kind. No race has ever been enslaved, and no races has ever enslaved another; just shitty individuals, doing shitty things. Is this unclear?

youtube.com/watch?v=-UbN88QFwZQ

>break everything

I think my eyes are blurry, did i see something about niggers being innocent? Obvious bait.

i just want to know the context faggot.

>white people in the US outnumber blacks several times over

That already answers your first question. If you randomly shoot, chances are bigger you hit a white person.

Oh, yeah, obviously fuck niggers, I hate those guys kek (but really the point stands)

>being this stupid
Chances of hitting a white person while shooting randomly has no bearing on the fact that more people shooting are black, and it's rarely random.

And whites are obese so it's a bigger target

% wise, there is more obese niggers then any other race out there m8

Welfare money get you lots of mcfat

White people don't force blacks to get 3 felonies a week after their eighteenth birthday, they do it themselves.

It's become an absolutely pathetic excuse to blame others for your problems. You don't want to be fucked with by cops? Don't do crime. It's a s simple as that.

>Welfare
>McFat
A few chuckles we're had

sterilize all blacks please..

It's a crime to be black though

A few chuckles we are had

Pretty much every race has enslaved blacks at this point. It's been kind of trendy through the ages.

Pretty sure only whites fought to stop the practice though, what bitches, amirite?

Perfectly legal to be black.

LINK TO ORIGINAL VID wTF LOL

>crime
>black
feels like i'm missing something here

there are thousands of rarities of black evangelists ... they make them eat grass, they throw insecticide on their faces, you taste crazy faith. etc. etc.. in youtube

His erectile dysfunction is healed

his original post stated nothing about whites enslaving blacks. You inferred that he was talking about whites so if anything, your racist pride is showing.