President George Bush Senior. I had a great thread discussing peoples thoughts on him. Why was it removed?????

President George Bush Senior. I had a great thread discussing peoples thoughts on him. Why was it removed?????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_b-zpSnoHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No idea but I do have a clue, it's that the fpbp

Because the average Sup Forums dancer was born in Clinton's 2nd term and cannot give insight on him without parroting what is written in Wikipedia.

Jeb bush is such a fucking idiot. I bet if his family was never political he would of got his ass kicked in high school.

>australian who doesn't understand genetics and bases his information on one picture set

Both my parents have blue eyes, and I have brown eyes. My grandfather had brown eyes, which passed down dominantly through my maternal mother who had blue eyes.

You're most likely a bastard, your mother cheated on your dad

>user realizes his daddy was cucked
:^)

lmao brown eyed cuck haha

Sr seems like he's one of those fathers that is always disappointed in his sons because they aren't exactly like him. Jr is a guy that is a true alpha that likes to have fun just as much as taking care of business. Jeb is just a beta that always tries hard to impress his parents but they will never be truly proud because hes a goober. There should be a Bush family sitcom.

The Bush family should be deported to Saudi Arabia, those not executed for Treason, obviously.

He was a drug dealer and serial stalker in high school and college. The entire family is pathological.

>Both my parents have blue eyes, and I have brown eyes

I got some bad news for you

Some faggot got buttmad at being called out for being a conspiritard and failing to support is idiotic claims. Was a pretty fun thread while it lasted though tbqh.

I know we can never say for sure about JFK.

I do think the whole family worships the ancient gods that oppose the Heavenly Father like Moloch, Dagon, and of course Lucifer at Bohemian Grove.

youtube.com/watch?v=s_b-zpSnoHs

He is also Skull and Bones...

Anyone have any good reading or viewing material on Prescott Bush?

Jews/Gays

Speaking of which, what would growth rate be if every gay male in the USA had 3 children

Look up George Scherf and Otto Skorzeny