Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Because, y'know, it's not like humility is a virtue or anything.

Lolwot
Explain

Evangelicals are the most arrogant, loud-mouths in the entire Christian religion. Try again.

>Jesus: be humble, walk amongst the poor for you are one with them. It is harder for a rich man to go to heaven than for a herd of camels to fit through the eye of a needle.

>Catholic Church: whats that Jesus? you want us to own massive tracks of land, have priceless artwork and architecture; to dress in robes of gold embedded silk, have staves made of gold/silver, encrusted with diamond, sapphire, ruby and emerald. And to make BILLIONS in revenue every year? SURE THING JESUS we can do that!

catholicism's been pozzed

>doesn't understand that the wealth of the Vatican and Catholic church belongs to every Catholic Christian

thats unfair.
compare a small catholic chapel to the protestant building,not our biggest cathedrals
99% of the money goes to charities

really? can they take out a withdrawl?

>charities
>more gold staves for all the cardinals

Cardinals are people i wont defend.
but the bulk of catholics arent greedy gold-hoarders

Im terribly upset at the pope not helping the boers,trough

proty scum think they're exempt from sin. Catholics know they will sin

Kiss more feet.

Oh please like protestants are any better. They make an entire country obsessed with money. This country

Pope Francis is an embarrassment for the Roman Catholic. I can't wait until he get the fuck out of Vatican City and stay out of there.

Cuckoldry vs. CVCOLDRY.

if you're a craftsman or artist, you want to give your very best to god.

that opulence is worship.

5And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their reward. 6But when you pray, go into your inner room, shut your door, and pray to your Father, who is unseen. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7And when you pray, do not babble on like pagans, for they think that by their many words they will be heard.…

>le ebin we will not make artwork and stop maintaining culture bcoz it is too beautiful and can be sold highly

Have you seen a Catholic Church lately?

Apparently, we don\t believer in beauty anymore.

Catholics are all show and no true faith.

I can literally say this about 99% of Christians they don't even come close to being what I would call religious. Christian is the default religion when someone wants to sound be politically correct for show.

Disgusting. Who decided that freakish Masonic-Mormon-esc was an inspirational art?

>what is being humble and modest

>own massive tracks of land, have priceless artwork and architecture; to dress in robes of gold embedded silk, have staves made of gold/silver, encrusted with diamond, sapphire, ruby and emerald.

They glorify the goodness of god.

It looks like Protestants are following the word of God well and humbly while Catholics have just readjusted Roman polytheism.

Nigger what the fuck needs to be explained?

Proty scum go to church thinking they are good people while Catholics go to church knowing they are not. That is the differences

I am a Catholic. I recently visited Rome though, and all the churches were so extravagant, and laden with nude figures it disgusted me so much I might convert to protestantism. not to mention the pope is a fucking cuck.

>using funds for your own worship instead of using funds for the community

That first one on the Catholic side is the US Capitol, moron. Only one picture shows a cathedral, which happens to be the best constructed one of any cathedral while the Protestant churches shown are shitty ones.

That's only cause protestants don't guilt money out of their members.

Enjoy posting for grandma to go to heaven, it's not gonna work, and confessions aren't in the Bible. Your religion literally has shit in it that men made up.