What are Jews like in your country?

What are Jews like in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#Early_life_and_education
justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/owner-long-island-advertising-business-pleads-guilty-multi-million-dollar-mail-fraud
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We barely have any.
..so they are bretty good I'd say :^)

Woah, is Iceland paradise?

Pretty chill desu

Normal people. More successful than the trump voting trash.

Model minorities along with Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Filipinos, Lebanese, Vietnamese, and African immigrants.

Grew up in a neighborhood with a large number of jews.

They are NOT regular people. They have fairly distinct mannerisms, high verbal intelligence and look very similar to one another.

They do commit a lot of white collar. Money Laundering, embezzling, millions of dollars worth of mail fraud, well to do business men/doctors selling drugs to kids: all things jews have done here in an area of only about 6000 people

used to know a Jewish girl in high school that would give me 20$ bills on the daily for no reason

>millions of dollars worth of mail fraud
> in an area of only about 6000 people
fuck off back to Sup Forums

We don't have them.

we're good people

having alot of money makes you Jewish, yes?

Ethnic Jew

>Soros was born in Budapest in the Kingdom of Hungary to a well-to-do non-observant Jewish family, who, like many upper-middle class Hungarian Jews at the time, were uncomfortable with their roots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Soros#Early_life_and_education

>rich
>must be jew

It's common knowledge that Soros is a Hungarian-Jewish philanthropist and investor

lmao
justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/owner-long-island-advertising-business-pleads-guilty-multi-million-dollar-mail-fraud

Judaism is an ethno-cultural identity. Even if you do not practice or follow the implicit rules you are still a Jew ethnically.

Only really found in Sydney and Melbourne and more so the latter city. I've seen a few, they seem alright. There was some incident a while ago where so bogan abused and tried to fight Orthodox Jews thinking they were Muslims out the front of a synagogue but the Jews got him to the ground when he tried to fight.

>There was some incident a while ago where so bogan abused and tried to fight Orthodox Jews thinking they were Muslims

lmao must've been sniffing some potent petrol that day

russian mafia?

Nope, just a rich jewish american who thought the Postal Service wouldnt mind missing a few million when they are in meltdown mode currently

well shit. i thought jews were honest people. just smarter that the average

We have no Jews
And Jews are very good people irl.